• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 1000 Goals - Futsal Fantasy League

BatiGoal

Welcome to

1000 Goals with Futsal Fantasy League

What is Futsal Fantasy League?

An actual futsal team consists of 1 goalkeeper and 4 outfield players but to make this experience 1000x more fun our futsal teams are going to consist of any type of player you like. However, the aim is to net 1000 goals so it's best to pick attacking-minded players since those are the ones scoring the most amount of goals.

What players can I pick?

You can pick anyone from the highest league in a country.

Are you going for the player at his peak banging in the goals straight away? He could reach his retiremement sooner than you'd hoped for thus significantly slowing down his scoring momentum. Are you going for the young wonderkid? Perhaps a slow starter but he could make up for it and outscore anyone else a couple seasons in. There's a million ways to go about it so think very carefully about those 5 picks.

How does my team score points?

Once you have picked a team of 5 players all goals scored by that player in all competitions (int. goals included) from July 2014 onwards count as points. All players start at zero goals from day 1 of the save (July '14) so any goals scored before that will not count, a blank history so to speak.

Who will I be managing?

No one will manage any team. I will remain unemployed and holiday my way through the seasons. We will rely on the AI to get us the stats and the goals from our selected players.

How often will there be updates?

I'm thinking about doing an update every season unless we agree otherwise. Suggestions welcome. Updates will consist of a few screenshots of the best/worst/surprising performers. I will also update all the players invloved with their goal tallies of every new season as well as the leaderboard with all the participating managers.

How do I win?

The first manager to have his team of 5 players score a combined of 1000 goals in all competitions wins!

Now the Catch

You must pick 5 players from 5 different top leagues

In the likely event of Player A moving to the same league as Player B this will have no effect on either your team or your score. Loanees playing in a league other than their employer's count for the league they're active in (example: Nani is a Man Utd player but playing as a loan in Portugal, so he counts for the Portguese league). In case one of your players 'leaves' the save due to injury or retirement you'll be asked to pick a replacement from the same league at the start of a new season.

How do I sign up?

Post a comment below with 5 players from 5 different top leagues and you're in. The highest league in any available country counts.

Note:

I will post and update the list of participating managers with their selected Futsal Team of 5 so once you post your selected players it's final. No editting as I will go by your first pick.

Futsal Players

listAA.png

listBB.png

listCC.png

Futsal Teams

FFLteams10.png

Leaderboard

FFLleaderboard10.png

Goodluck Everyone

and

CHEERS !

You can pick any 5 players you want, no need to pick goalkeepers.

Aguero and Origi are both active in the EPL. Please replace one of them. Thanks.

You're the first entry Billy. Congrats.

ArcoDW, you're in as well.

I'll be updating all selected players, teams and managers in the initial post until we start.

Once we're all set and we have a decent number of participants I'll be posting the updates in spoilers in the most recent post.

Jese

Icardi

Domenico Berardi

Donis Avdijaj

Richairo Zivkovic

Hope Bati doesn't mind me policing his challenge but Berardi and Icardi are in the same league. 5 different leagues are needed.

Jese

Icardi

Domenico Berardi

Donis Avdijaj

Richairo Zivkovic

Hope Bati doesn't mind me policing his challenge but Berardi and Icardi are in the same league. 5 different leagues are needed.

Certainly it was Mitrovic before my bad :P and I just read it!

Jese

Icardi

Domenico Berardi

Donis Avdijaj

Richairo Zivkovic

Thanks Billy..getting late here I'm losing my focus :)

Pls replace one ArcoDW.

Yes I got your Mitrovic in. It's all good.

Aguero and Origi are both active in the EPL. Please replace one of them. Thanks.

Please Mitrovic instead of Origi. Thought Origi was on loan abroad.

I love this idea, top work mate!

What leagues will be loaded? I have a few in mind which would be iffy so I'd rather look myself than waste anyone's time etc

Yea I also lost my focus because I gotta ask can people have the same players??

Great idea! Like Ashez said what leagues are loaded and can people have the same players??

Messi

Ibrahimovic

Giroud

Robben

Destro

Ibra, Giroud and Robben :D !!!!

I love this idea, top work mate!

What leagues will be loaded? I have a few in mind which would be iffy so I'd rather look myself than waste anyone's time etc

Thanks.

What I planned to do is play a primary save (say England, Spain, Italy, Brazil) which should cover the majority of the players and a secondary save (say Germany, France, Portugal, Holland/Belgium) in case there's a few players missing from the primary save. This should work fine I think let me hear what you think.

Okay but you didn't allow the first comment due to Origi being in the Premier League but with France loaded he should be there.

Okay but you didn't allow the first comment due to Origi being in the Premier League but with France loaded he should be there.

Since I'm doing a secondary save and even a third if necessay It should be perfectly OK to have Origi in his team, you're right.

Please Mitrovic instead of Origi. Thought Origi was on loan abroad.

I'm doing multiple saves so Origi should be OK. Would you like him back over Mitrovic?

Rodrigo - Spain

Leandro Damiao - Brazil

Nicolas Castillo - Belgium

Davy Klassen - Holland

Andreas Cornelius - Denmark (if that's okay?)

Thanks.