Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Release] FMH 2015 Save Editor 15.0.1 (ALPHA)

jaymarvels

erm... i can't load my file for no reason. I edited the save file and i moved it back via ifunbox but when i try to load it in fmh15 it says unable to load saved data :( help pls jay TT

well ccan't really support jb idevices but if you're not from a western country make sure your Unicode settings are correct

Do you need to use a Winetrick or something to get it to work on Winebottler? I've managed to get it downloaded and installed (it shows the right icon) but when I try to load it nothing happens.

I've also run this on a Windows computer with the new transfer update save file but every time I try to swap the manager with a club manager I get a message saying I can't swap an international manager, even though I'm not trying to swap one!

Edited by Juan Millihand

Any fix for the jit debugging error that a couple of others have experienced? i hqve downloaded the 2015 summer window update (latest version) and on loading save slot one i cant change manager name or club with out all in the list changing to frank de boer!?  fully paid for game on ios is where im at. 

what is this 'unhandled exception' I keep getting? I can edit my other saves but when I try to edit this one I get an error. can anyone look at my save? thnx

Help please...

I tried to change manager name and swap Juventus manager with mine... And saved the game. but when I tried load in my iPad Air FMH2015 6.3.xx, it says Unable to load data.... Please fix this anyway..

Used Summer Transfer update 2015 as well

any reply on the JIT debugging thing or nah?

Base on my experience, to use SE, we should change two settings . Please try.

1. Go to control panel -> Region and Language -> Format Page-> Format: -> Select "English (United Kindom)"

2. Go to control panel -> Region and Language -> Administrative Page-> Change System Locale... -> Select "English (United Kindom)"

Note: Aboves are base on win7. If your op is other version, the operation should be similar but not same.

Edited by rseven