Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 Solitary Game

Kun Aguero

nKTHKTL.png

FMH 2015 Solitary Game

Welcome to the FMH 2015 Solitary Game. This is a game based on a popular game show [ Solitary ]. In this game, 8 members will be chosen to take part. The 8 members will be place into the game with 3 CA and 5 PA, same positions ( all strikers ), and same age (21). The 8 members will face different challenges every round. In each round, one player will be eliminated, based on every season's rules. Finally, the last player who survived all the rounds will be crowned as winner. Here's the player chosen, and their in-game data.

Player 1 : JustM1kePlays ( Michael Sandland, Gilbraltar )

Player 2 : Eliseo10 ( Jordan Alonso, Mexico )

Player 3 : fmhaberdeenfan ( Jonny Hayes, Ireland )

Player 4 : ArcoDW ( Arco Antonescu, Romanian )

Player 5 : Batigoal ( Bati Goal, Portugese )

Player 6 : Lian Cortez ( Lian Cortez, Salvadorean )

Player 7 : Joe Hurman ( Joe Hurman, England )

Player 8 : billy2shots ( Mr Missalot, Spain )

Player 9 : DragonNathFIFAIV ( Dragon Nath, England )

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for the first round ;)

Round 1 : Pairing Up With Giants 

Winner : BatiGoal

Eliminated : fmhaberdeenfan

Round 2 : Lower League Heroes

Winner : Eliseo10

Eliminated : Joe Hurman

Revival Stage

Winner : DragonNathFIFAIV

Round 3 : Number Bomb

Winner : Lian Cortez

Eliminated : JustM1kePlays

Round 4 : Pair Up Rivals

Winner : Eliseo10 & Lian Cortez

Eliminated : ArcoDW & DragonNathFIFAIV

Round 5 : Best Of Europes

Winner : Billy2shots

Eliminated : Lian Cortez

Round 6 : World Class??

Eliminated : Billy2shots

Final : You Can't Win Anything With Kids

Eliminated : Eliseo10

Edited by Kun Aguero

Gutted as this looks fun but good luck lads :).

Thanks Ash! Great idea btw Kun Aguero. Any ideas when this will start?

Comment the player you want to pair with and the club.

It can start as soon as every player had make their choice.

There will be revival stage where eliminated players and new players compete to get in the game. Maybe you can get the chance to get in. :)

I'll play with messi and let him stay at barca, so the league is bbva!

I'll play with messi and let him stay at barca, so the league is bbva!

Kun, a couple of questions if I may. Are you going to make sure that us as FMH players play or is that down to the AI?

The reason I ask is I have presumed my player will be playing. However at a big club like Barca, Real and Atleti we could quite easily play no games under the AI control.

If that's part of the game and strategy then that's cool but maybe make that clearer in the op and allow people to rethink.

Would Advice Kun, that you replace two strikers from each team chosen with our own striker and partner. That way we give our players a higher chance of playing first team!!

@ Ashez I believe he choose players who were not currently participating in any challenge un purpose to engage more members in the community. Arco and me will be doing something like this in the future and we have decided to do the same thing! In fact Kun took our example since we invited him to our challenge previously. Sorry if I indirectly gutted you :/

Kun, a couple of questions if I may. Are you going to make sure that us as FMH players play or is that down to the AI?

The reason I ask is I have presumed my player will be playing. However at a big club like Barca, Real and Atleti we could quite easily play no games under the AI control.

If that's part of the game and strategy then that's cool but maybe make that clearer in the op and allow people to rethink.

It depends to the AI. I will take Eliseo suggestion by replacing the strikers so the players got play time.

Would Advice Kun, that you replace two strikers from each team chosen with our own striker and partner. That way we give our players a higher chance of playing first team!!

@ Ashez I believe he choose players who were not currently participating in any challenge un purpose to engage more members in the community. Arco and me will be doing something like this in the future and we have decided to do the same thing! In fact Kun took our example since we invited him to our challenge previously. Sorry if I indirectly gutted you :/

I will take your suggestions. Thanks.

Can I have Benzema?

Yes, you could have him, but not in Real Madrid. Have to be in another team in Liga BBVA.

7 members had chosen their striker partner and their club. The league chosen will be Liga BBVA. It will start as soon as Lian Cortez, fmhaberdeenfan and Arco DW hand in their selection. 

Joe Hurman : Lionel Messi, Barcelona

billy2shots : Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid
JustM1kePlays : Destro, Valencia
BatiGoal : Ibrahimovic, Atletico Madrid
Eliseo10 : Lewandowski, Sevilla
ArcoDW : Edinson Cavani, Real Sociedad
Lian Cortez : Neymar, Villareal

Thanks for clarifying things kun. I suddenly thought maybe me and Ronaldo would be better off at Granada than real.

Replacing the players is the best way. Benzema and Jesse should free up enough space to give me and Ronaldo a good shot.

Thanks for clarifying things kun. I suddenly thought maybe me and Ronaldo would be better off at Granada than real.

Replacing the players is the best way. Benzema and Jesse should free up enough space to give me and Ronaldo a good shot.

so...you choose to play in granada ?

Lol mate you could start one for yourself and select the members.

Sergio Agüero in Valencia CF.

Lol mate you could start one for yourself and select the members.

Sergio Agüero in Valencia CF.

Valencia was already chosen, pls choose another team in Liga BBVA

Nice stuff guys. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Interesting twist playing everyone at different teams in the same league.

My money is on Bati/Ibra goal fest by the way!

Good luck.

so...you choose to play in granada ?

Noooooooo!!!!!

Leave me at Madrid please.

Nice stuff guys. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Interesting twist playing everyone at different teams in the same league.

My money is on Bati/Ibra goal fest by the way!

Good luck.

We got this one.

:rolleyes: