Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 Solitary Game

Kun Aguero

So Bati is officially the first Solitary Game Winner. This should be on FMH Vibe History, Bati you should make a thread like that same as your records thread :D

I was demolished lol...but I wasn't expecting anything less from Bati. The champions league would have been crucial for me but oh well. Congrats to Bati :) Honored to have played the final against him.

Thanks everyone.

You were close with the CL Eliseo. It could've been much closer.

Very enjoyable to take part and hopefully we'll see 8 (or more) new participants next time round.

Big thanks for all the work you've put into it, Kun Aguero.

Awesome job!

Well done Bati!

Great final and a great game, well done Kun. Glad I got one round in (obviously I'm the Heskey of Solitary, singed in fanfare and not quite making the grade!).

And hard luck Eliseo. You were only 3 minutes from the CL trophy and a draw in points with Bati!

Excellent stuff.

Hey Kun. It would be awesome if you can include me in the second season. But it's our call mate. I'll support this thread weather im in it or not.

I almost forgot! Congratulations mate! Goodjob Bati you demolished Elisio in the finals. I was predicting a tight margin for the winner, but you proved me wrong! ALL HAIL LORD BATI!!!!!  Nice try and Good luck next time Elisio.

Hey Kun. It would be awesome if you can include me in the second season. But it's our call mate. I'll support this thread weather im in it or not.

I almost forgot! Congratulations mate! Goodjob Bati you demolished Elisio in the finals. I was predicting a tight margin for the winner, but you proved me wrong! ALL HAIL LORD BATI!!!!!  Nice try and Good luck next time Elisio.

Thanks for the kind words :)

I was good until he call me Elisio...seriously lol everyone makes the same mistake writing or pronouncing my name. lol

Yea that sucks Elisio :P:D

I almost forgot! Congratulations mate! Goodjob Bati you demolished Elisio in the finals. I was predicting a tight margin for the winner, but you proved me wrong! ALL HAIL LORD BATI!!!!!  Nice try and Good luck next time.

ohhh yeah I was suppose to type it's *YOUR call not our call. lol! Just incase you get the wrong idea kun. HAHAHAH

sorry Eliseo. HAHAHA my bad mate.  :lol:

I almost forgot! Congratulations mate! Goodjob Bati you demolished Elisio in the finals. I was predicting a tight margin for the winner, but you proved me wrong! ALL HAIL LORD BATI!!!!! Nice try and Good luck next time.

ohhh yeah I was suppose to type it's *YOUR call not our call. lol! Just incase you get the wrong idea kun. HAHAHAH

sorry Eliseo. HAHAHA my bad mate. [emoji38]

The second season is in my plan. Everyone have a fair chance to enter.