Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 Solitary Game

Kun Aguero

Well I think every IE is amazing but it's my personal view about FMH UT because one can't change anything about UT it's perfect besides I am even holding partnership with Eliseo for The Last Manager Standing.

Well I don't think it has anything to do with Solitary so I won't comment anything as I don't want to clog up the thread because as I mentioned it's my personal views.

Survivors Right

Before the Revival Stage start, the 6 survivors have a ' Attacking Card 'each. This 6 survivors can choose which revival stage player he want to give the card to. The 6 contestants, please comment who you want to give the card to in this thread.

Revival Stage Players
fmhaberdeenfan ---  Man Utd

Joe Hurman --- Man City

thepremiermanager --- Chelsea

DragonnathFIFAIV --- Liverpool

Choose wisely as your selection may decide who you need to compete with in the remaining rounds. 

Ok, let me have a long look at the list of mediocre managers here. :P

Joe Hurman..hmmm.. good guy and good manager too. Increasing score towards the end of FFL1.

FMHaberdeenfan hmmm..the Tank or the RPG challenge..a guy I can count on.

Thepremiermanager..hmmmm...his precognitional powers make him a dangerous competitior.

DragonnathFIFAIV...hmmm...a Chelsea fan going with Liverpool on this one. A lethal cocktail I wouldn't drink.

I'm going with my Man Utd bro FMHaberdeenfan :)

Thanks guys!!

3 players had made their choice. fmhaberdeenfan had three ' attacking cards ' now, that means he can exchange three players with the other three clubs. Thepremiermanager had 2 cards now, will his foresighting ability work again? 

FMH2015 Solitary Game

Revival Stage

All the four players had use their Attacking Card well. Most of them opted to change in attacking players, which make all the four teams had a totally different attacking line. Before we start looking at the results, let's have a look at the four players selection.

Thepremiermanager ( Chelsea ) --- John Swift for Yaya Toure, Bamford for Di Maria

The great sorcerer had chosen Yaya Toure and Di Maria to his team, will his foresighting ability send him into the game?

UTRuI1N.png

Fmhaberdeenfan ( Manchester United ) --- Rojo for Kompany, Pereira for Hazard, Blackett for Cahill 

With 3 Attacking Cards in hand, fmhaberdeenfan choose to bring in 2 defenders and Hazard. Will Hazard send in goals to help fmhaberdeenfan revive?

eixurIn.png

DragonnathFIFAIV ( Liverpool ) --- Lucas Leiva for Fabregas, Lazar Markovic for David Silva, Sakho for Mangala 

Dragon choose to bring in Fabregas and David Silva, two great AMC, but will bringing in Mangala bring any help to him?

SLEKbNk.png

Joe Hurman ( Manchester City ) --- Scott Sinclair for Raheem Sterling, Devante Cole for Juan Mata

Another two midfield players, with almost all star players exchanged, will Joe Hurman get the goals he needed to get back into the game?

YqwxUhE.png

Results out soon. Stay tuned and thanks for viewing.

FMH2015 Solitary Game

Revival Stage

As I will be busy for the next few days, I have to post the results now. Sorry for ruining the atmosphere.

Only one player who get the most goals and assist will return into the game. Who will be the lucky one? Lets have a look at the league table first.

LY6AhhG.png

DragonnathFIFAIV's Liverpool won the league, with Chelsea, Manchester United just behind. Manchester City was dropped to 5th, but they had a massive goals scored. However, the league table won't decide the winner, only the goals decide. Lets have a look at the reuslts.

4th

QPEx4y5.pngfmhaberdeenfan run in the game ended after a disappointing season, scoring only 10 goals and 3 assist. Injury had ruined his season. 

3rd

Yn6LBEb.pngJoe Hurman failed to get revival, by scoring only 11 goals and 9 assist to the team. Sterling and Mata didn't help much.

Finally, who will be the one to get into the game? Thepremiermanager or DragonnathFIFAIV?

2nd

arOzCZ8.pngThe great sorcerer had to stay as a predictor. Thepremiermanager who choose to bring in some quality players, was not too good by scoring 13 goals and 5 assist.

1st

5XelcIN.pngCongrats to Dragon, who made into the game. The striker scored an amazing 24 goals and 4 assist.

Congrats to the winner, who made into the 3rd round of the Solitary Game.

The third round will start about next week. Stay tuned.

Thanks for viewing and please leave a comment.  :) 

FMH Solitary Game

Third Round : Number bomb

In the third round if the game, the seven players will have to predict their goals scored. The furthest to the predicted goals range will be eliminated. The players will be place into 7 Ligue 1 teams, teams will be random. Predict by comment your goals range ( range must be between 10 ), etc. 23-33.