Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Billy's mega tactic

billy2shots

Original engine.

Sorry about the title, I had to get your attention.

A few people have asked for my tactic so I wanted to share the love.

What I can't promise is this will work for any club at any level. I tend to play with medium to large clubs.

What I can say is I have done the following using my tactic(s)

Completed the 1k goal challenge in the Premier league with Liverpool.

6ypKLK1.jpg

Current holder of the FMH vibe assist record

vXfT4pO.jpg

As well as a number of other records inbBatigoal's book of records

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/24784-fmhvibes-book-of-records/

In my own Saint or Sinner challenge, I took Southampton to 3rd in the league with the rules saying 1st season only and no signings.

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/25282-saint-or-sinner/

In similar fashion my Harry Kane Game also produced the goods.

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/25424-my-harry-kane-game/

So what can this tactic(s) give you?

Plenty of goals, that's what. Get your team right and it's pretty tight at the back too.

2PQA47H.jpgXSWqlQR.jpgGzb4lnd.jpg

Now the boasting is out of the way here we go!

The tactics are very similar with a couple of suttle differences. So I will break it down as we go.

The midfield can take several forms depending on the players at your club. At the moment I am using this and it is the best balanced midfield setup.

3aMvszN.jpg

With my Liverpool career I used this

1jg42lk.jpg

However I have turned to this from time to time

55S462h.jpg

The real strength of this system is the forwards though, the midfield should be set up the best way you can with the players at your disposal.

If your aim is to get one player to score a ton of goals (think 1k challenge) then I would go with this. Note the forward left and right.

GeXFfrX.jpg

Again, the midfield can be adjusted but the DLFs really feed your poacher.

This will score your poacher more goals but provide less team goals.

I suggest going with the first tactic with BWM, APM, CM, 2 complete forwards and the Poacher.

Team instructions.

I pretty much stick to this

nnlFX7a.jpg

A couple of notes. If you have slow defenders, and or poor decision makers and teamwork, then don't play with offsidentrap on.

If you are against teams who sit back and play deep then change to short passing.

Don't be afraid to experiment, I occasionally go direct or attacking and direct, especially if the opposition pack the midfield against me.

Lastly player types.

Gk. Goes without saying, get the best you can.

WBKs. This guys are a huge part of your team. You want good defenders but ones that provide assists as these will feed your forwards.

CBS. Again best you can get. If playing offside you will need good decisions, teamwork and pace.

BWM. Just an animal of a player who loves to get stuck in.

DLM & CM. Players who can tackle and pass a football. CM,s should score and assist a total of 30 a season.

APM. Pretty vital. Don't worry too much about shooting, his job is providing. High passing, creativity and decisions are needed. Technique is an added bonus.

Complete forwards. These guys will make or break you. They should be involved in 40-50 goals, scoring and providing. Don't think of them as a traditional complete forward. This system required them to be creative wide players with an eye for goal. You can convert wingers or inside forwards to play the role or use a creative striker. As long as they assist and score, its all gravy. The 2 complete forwards should assist each other.

DLF. If you go with these guys then very similar to the complete forward. However they need to be more comfortable deeper on the pitch. Mitrovic for example would be a good complete forward but not DLF the same with Walcott or Ronaldo. DLFs are more like Messi or Ozil. They need to score their fair share but look to provide the poacher more.

Poacher. Use who you want, doesn't have to be a poacher. Hell, when my team is settled I'm pretty sure a goalkeeper could score 20 a season for a big team. Seriously though, you want someone with good consistency.

This game is not all about the stats you can see!

Finally, please give it 10-15 games to settle then judge it after that.

I hope it gives you some enjoyment and let us all know how it did for you.

Foot note. 4-4-1-1.

The AI will use this formation to counter this tactic. It normally doesn't out play you but games with their keeper saving 15 shots whilst they score with their first shot are very common against 4411 or 451.

If it wasn't for this 200 goals a season would be easy.

If anyone has a consistent way to play against this, please share as my blood pressure could do with a break.

Thanks for sharing, Billy!

It looks very solid and obviously it's a proven tactic so it should work with their right players.

I'm sure it'll be very helpful for the managers here.

Will try it! I like a lot 4-3-3 tactic......

For the Complete Forwards that can play in that positions, dou you have any recommendation?

Thanks

For the Complete Forwards that can play in that positions, dou you have any recommendation?

Thanks

I have used a huge amount of different players

What team are you using? How much have you got to spend?

Excellent work. I don't actually use someone else's tactics usually as I like to be unique and independent. You know, like trying to build something on your own.

But this looks good. Amazing amount of testing done here. One of the most complete tactic reviews.

Keep it up!

Thanks

Money isn't a problem ... I'm using Bayern just that I'm already in the 18/19 season, first season tactics have been the mos succesful but since the last two season I've been using almost five or more tactics and changing them a lot, that's why I want to try this! But I want to find the right players in every position :)

Thanks

Thanks

Money isn't a problem ... I'm using Bayern just that I'm already in the 18/19 season, first season tactics have been the mos succesful but since the last two season I've been using almost five or more tactics and changing them a lot, that's why I want to try this! But I want to find the right players in every position :)

Thanks

Ribery and Roben would be like gods as complete forwards but I guess they are a little old now. Ocampos from Monaco would be good on the left or Depay. Sterling from Liverpool or you have Godze who eould play well. Iturbe from Roma is great for goals and assists.

That type of player rather than a big lad.

Thanks

Thanks

Ribery and Roben would be like gods as complete forwards but I guess they are a little old now. Ocampos from Monaco would be good on the left or Depay. Sterling from Liverpool or you have Godze who eould play well. Iturbe from Roma is great for goals and assists.

That type of player rather than a big lad.

Rbben and Ribery have already retired, in fact I have Robben's regen and now you say this he would play perfect there and the other one I'm between Gotze and Muller!

What is the position where I need more backups?

Thanks again!

Muller is a little greedy I think. Will score a lot but may not feed the others. Lewandowski should score plenty as poacher.

Hi billy great work question who would you play in center midfielder thanks

The possibilities are endless. You want someone who can contribute at both ends. Charlie Mulgrew was great for me at Celtic and Kondogbia is fantasic at Monaco. Neves from Porto would work.

The most ideal player would be a young Yaya Toure or maybe even Toni Kroos

Muller is a little greedy I think. Will score a lot but may not feed the others. Lewandowski should score plenty as poacher.

OK Willl share the results!

Thanks for your help Billy! :)

Like I say guys, 441 is my worst nightmare.

I'm managing France.

vznsYk7.jpgTT4GaYJ.jpg

It makes zero sense to me. I could understand if the wingers run riot but its the solo striker all the time.

Tested the first tactic with Hull. No transfers made.

Premier league 3rd place : P: 38 W: 20 D: 9 L: 9 F: 55 A: 25 GD: 25 Pts: 69

Capital one cup: Eliminated early by Tottenham Hotspur.

FA cup : Eliminated early by Tottenham Hotspur

Uefa Cup : Elimated in the semi finals by Sporting !

Player stats:

Yannick Sagbo    Pld: 49 Gls: 33 Ast: 10 AvR: 7.59

Abel Hernandez  Pld: 48 Gls: 20 Ast: 9 AvR: 7.29

Tom Ince             Pld: 48 Gls: 13 Ast: 9 AvR: 7.02

Personal review of this tactic: I'm amazed. Didn't expect these results with Hull. Even beating PSG in the Uefa cup and making it to the semi finals only to lose by penalties vs Sporting.

Pros: Can hold your own vs bigger teams. Low goals against.

Cons: Took a long time for the players to get used to the tactic, but this could also be because of the players at Hull. I'd imagine with a better team you could easily win everything. Didn't score as much as i hoped.

Original engine.

Sorry about the title, I had to get your attention.

A few people have asked for my tactic so I wanted to share the love.

What I can't promise is this will work for any club at any level. I tend to play with medium to large clubs.

Looks good. I'll definitely test this :)

Tested the first tactic with Hull. No transfers made.

Premier league 3rd place : P: 38 W: 20 D: 9 L: 9 F: 55 A: 25 GD: 25 Pts: 69

Capital one cup: Eliminated early by Tottenham Hotspur.

FA cup : Eliminated early by Tottenham Hotspur

Uefa Cup : Elimated in the semi finals by Sporting !

Player stats:

Yannick Sagbo Pld: 49 Gls: 33 Ast: 10 AvR: 7.59

Abel Hernandez Pld: 48 Gls: 20 Ast: 9 AvR: 7.29

Tom Ince Pld: 48 Gls: 13 Ast: 9 AvR: 7.02

Personal review of this tactic: I'm amazed. Didn't expect these results with Hull. Even beating PSG in the Uefa cup and making it to the semi finals only to lose by penalties vs Sporting.

Pros: Can hold your own vs bigger teams. Low goals against.

Cons: Took a long time for the players to get used to the tactic, but this could also be because of the players at Hull. I'd imagine with a better team you could easily win everything. Didn't score as much as i hoped.

3rd place with Hull! Great going, I didn't expect that.

Thanks for the positive feed back guys. Just pleased it's giving some people some fun.

Xzz great job witch tactic did you use out the three cheers

He said that the first one :)

The one with the bwm

How did you manage to score so much like this with these tactics,I did not do well with the goal scored like yours though I managed 71 goals for and 19 goals against in the English Premier League with Chelsea FC which I won.I won the UCL,Community shield and Club world cup in my first and half season.

How did you manage to score so much like this with these tactics,I did not do well with the goal scored like yours though I managed 71 goals for and 19 goals against in the English Premier League with Chelsea FC which I won.I won the UCL,Community shield and Club world cup in my first and half season.

Which players did you use as wide forwards. Also who were your wing backs?

Attackers:

E.Hazard(left),D.Costa(centre),A.Schurrle(right)

Wingbacks:

C.Azpilicueta(left),S.Vrsaljko(right)

Which players did you use as wide forwards. Also who were your wing backs?

Attackers:

E.Hazard(left),D.Costa(centre),A.Schurrle(right)

Wingbacks:

C.Azpilicueta(left),S.Vrsaljko(right)

Hazard should be good, schurrle is not creative enough and would be looking to score himself.

Azpilicueta again should be ok but Vrsaljko struggles when I used him in the past.

Kevin De Bryn (spelling!) or Draxler would be much better than Schurrle or Patrick Roberts from Fulham.

Try De sciglio (spelling!!) from Milan at right back.

Did you play Fabregas or Oscar as APM?

Also remember Chelsea are one of the top ranked teams in the league. That means everyone is going to play defensive against you making it hard to break them down.

Hazard should be good, schurrle is not creative enough and would be looking to score himself.

Azpilicueta again should be ok but Vrsaljko struggles when I used him in the past.

Kevin De Bryn (spelling!) or Draxler would be much better than Schurrle or Patrick Roberts from Fulham.

Try De sciglio (spelling!!) from Milan at right back.

Did you play Fabregas or Oscar as APM?

Also remember Chelsea are one of the top ranked teams in the league. That means everyone is going to play defensive against you making it hard to break them down.

I understand the AI team set up of reacting massively against human player.I use Fabregas and Oscar as the former has issue of fitness so the latter slots in.