Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Giro d'Italia Challenge

BatiGoal

Giro d'Italia 2015

This year's Giro will be the 98th running of the most prestigious cycling competition in Italy. The competition will start on May 9th in San Lorenzo al Mare on the West coast; Stage 1. After a resting day the competition resumes on the East Coast, Stage 2, before hitting the, litterally, breath-taking mountain stage in the magnificent Alps; Stage 3. The finish line is on 31st May in the beautiful city of Milan.

Along the route you will encounter several Italian Serie A football teams which you will need to manage successfully in order to progress along the Giro's route completing the Stages 1, 2 and 3 before crossing the finish line in Milan and be crowned 2015 Giro d'Italia Challenge Champion!

GirodItalia2015new.png

Stage 1 - Team Time Trial

This year's West Coast features a team time trial. This is where you start your challenge at

any of the listed clubs. This is all about team performance so use any player (buy one or

use one that's already with the team) and make him lift the team to a higher level.

Provide 50 assists with Player 1 (P1) at the club.

The selection of strong teams should make finding a top provider relatively easy.

Stage 2 - Individual Time Trial

This year's individual time trial has moved to the East Coast. Continue your challenge here

at any of the listed teams. This is all about you and your individual performance so use any

player (buy one or use one that's already at the club) and make him carry the team.

Score 100 goals with Player 2 (P2) at the club.

The selection of mid-table teams might make finding a top goal scorer tricky.

Stage 3 - The Alps

This is where you need to conquer the mighty mountains and in football terms this translates

to reaching the very top of Italy. Move to any of the listed clubs and win the Serie A.

Final Stage - Milano

With the finish line in sight you'll need to get either the AC Milan or Internazionale job in

order to complete this challenge. Buy P1 (from stage 1) and P2 (from stage 2)

and bring the very best out of the pair.

Provide 100 assists with P1 and score 200 goals with P2 at their new club.

When the challenge ends P1 will have at least 150 assists to his name and P2 300 goals.

- You have won the Giro d'Italia 2015! -

The Challenge:

1. Start at a club from stage 1 and provide 50 assists with Player 1.
  2. Continue at a club in stage 2 and score 100 goals with Player 2.
  3. Move to one of the clubs in stage 3 and win the Italian League.
  4. Go to the city of Milano, buy P1 to assist 100 and P2 to score 200.
  5. Completed!

Have an enjoyable journey!

I can't stop people from using unlockables or saving/reloading etc so I don't see why I should mention it. Just follow the stages, complete the goals along the way and have a wonderful journey ^_^

Thanks Ashez.

Aguero, Billy, glad to hear it sparked your interest.

It's a little trickier ride than it seems at first glance tho but I didn't want to include that in the OP. :)

P1 needs to be young since he needs to make a re-appearance in the final stage and P2 needs to be good enough to actually complete the final stage but the team you're managing in stage 2 significantly reduces your options for a top striker, but it adds to the fun.

You're advised to do some planning before you step on your bike.

Have a safe trip.

Thanks Ashez.

Aguero, Billy, glad to hear it sparked your interest.

It's a little trickier ride than it seems at first glance tho but I didn't want to include that in the OP. :)

P1 needs to be young since he needs to make a re-appearance in the final stage and P2 needs to be good enough to actually complete the final stage but the team you're managing in stage 2 significantly reduces your options for a top striker, but it adds to the fun.

You're advised to do some planning before you step on your bike.

Have a safe trip.

Absolutely, a lot more to think about than meets the eye.

Thanks a lot M1ke.

Nokru, best of luck with it, I hope you decide to share your career with us.

Yes i will somewhere in new topic :) 

Great challenge !