Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Update Weird Changes?

Ty Wilson

I found it very strange that in the new update Abdelhak Nouri is only available to manage if you have multiple leagues loaded. Which makes me wonder, does loading multiple leagues hurt or benefit your squad overall.

(When managing Ajax Nouri is only available if you load multiple leagues)

I have the same question.

I'm currently playing on a Newcastle save with England, Spain, Germany and Italy loaded. I needed a AML for my team and I tought about Sisto (suggested on some challenge, I believe Ashe's one).

However the player (just like every other african refered in that post) wasn't even available in the database. I then checked which leagues Ashe loaded on the save he used for his challenge, and it was something similar to mine with no league on which any of those players were playing loaded.

So I just don't get it aswel.

I checked the November database and Nouri is definitely available to manage as Ajax with only Holland loaded. I bet sis to was available in that database in November but they have definitely switched some players around.