Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Chairman Game [January 2015]

UKFootballScore

Dan,,I allready bought Manchester United?? didnt you contact UK about it?

Edit- I Pmed him and he confirmed my ownership so you will have to change it Dan.

Completely missed the part about doing a PM. Don't really want anyone else but my beloved United... hmm..

Sorry.

after he was shot dead by an Everton fan following their derby thrashing of the club 6:1

That's dodgy. I'd seriously change that if I were you. It's not a quirky joke, it's not funny. 

01iA69U.jpg

Following an unexpected income drops in crucial Roman Abramovich's companies, Russian businessman decided to sell London-based Chelsea FC. Over 11 year long sports club owner clearly stated, that it would negatively affect his financial assets at this particular moment and sincerely apologised all club's fans for the situation. Bruce Buck, current chairman of the club is reported to be leaving club as well. Other staff members will retain their duties. Jose Mourinho, current team manager have told us that while he is concerned about these events, he believes those are only temporary problems and he is looking forward to meeting new club chairman

2nm5fAT.png

Last weeks events must've been rather shocking for every Chelsea fan. Luckily, we didn't have to wait long until some exciting news appeared. A few hours ago, new Chelsea chairman has been introduced.

shSQcgE.jpg

One of the Chelsea FC former players and legends - Graeme Le Saux, has been announced during press conference in Chelsea HQ. There was no information about new owner, although our reported has been able to determine, that club has been purchased by an English businessman for huge £175M. Names of sir Phillip Green and Jorn Rausing have been mentioned most frequently, but nothing is clear about that. If something is clear, it's new chairman's plans for sure. Le Saux stated, that he is looking to "retain Chelsea's strong position amongst biggest football clubs both in England and Europe." He also announced new transfer market plans: "From now on we will not rely on famous names transfers only. Our new goal is to explore less known leagues in search of quality players abroad. We are looking to bring young, fresh talent, thus having opportunities to benefit from it in long run. At the same moment, we are not giving up on world-class players totally. You can expect a well-known names coming to our club. Our transfer budget for the first season has been set on £30M." In the last part of the conference, Graeme Le Saux referred to league opposition: "I've always been sure that Premier League is the best league in the world, so I expect really tough opponents here in England. Teams like Manchester United, Manchester City or Tottenham will clearly be a threat to us, although I expect Jose Mourinho to deal with any of them easily." Initial fans and media responses to new chairman have been favourable. We all are surely interested about what new chairman will be able to achieve. Expectations are high.

@Dan you could always choose city instead :D

Kun has them.. I've asked for FC United or Hyde instead, because £3 million at THAT level..  :P

Boy it would have been good to screw up City though.

Weve got 12 players now so go for it now I suppose

I'm surprised no one has gone for more European powerhouses like Barcelona or Juventus tbh

When buying players just make sure you pm me first enquiring to make sure its ok and also when buying from another chairman the buying chairman must send me a pm with the selling chairman added to it to confirm

I'm surprised no one has gone for more European powerhouses like Barcelona or Juventus tbh

When buying players just make sure you pm me first enquiring to make sure its ok and also when buying from another chairman the buying chairman must send me a pm with the selling chairman added to it to confirm

Basically you will be the one letting us know the player evaluated value cuz you know it changes. And what about selling players among different clubs?

Lol btw who cares for European powerhouse with a £3 million budget we will be gutted anyway :P

Chelsea Starting Squad

Chairman: 5H4K3

c8j76mjy.png

677dmtny.png

Crystal Palace Starting Squad

Chairman: Nath

qrn6dvnn.png

244ndagt.png

Basically you will be the one letting us know the player evaluated value cuz you know it changes. And what about selling players among different clubs?

Lol btw who cares for European powerhouse with a £3 million budget we will be gutted anyway :P

The 3m is just for you mate the manager can have whatever you want to give him so you can give him 500,000,000 if you want lol but you'll end up bankrupt

Well I want a new Manager but I am so confused that who should I pick so Jack do me a favor and let me have Jürgen Klopp as my manager for now before I make a move to recruit a new one.

Is it possible to do loans with other chairmen? Just not 100% on it.

yeah loans are fine lads just need a confirmation, fee, and recall clause etc in a pm

Sorry for the inconvenience on my press release but anyways....

220px-Parma_FC_logo.png

Parma F.C revitalised. News has just gone in that Italian outfit, Parma F.C have been bought by another businessman,  this time, by English businessman, Dragon FIV. He has been quoted in talking of bringing Parma back to Champions League glory and dominating the Serie A.

"I'm happy to have landed a club with a great history for a massive sum of 1 pound. Really chuffed as I've already brought some clubs to glory, take Bala Town F.C for an example" FIV was quoted as saying. In terms of the club as a whole, it was declared bankrupt back in March, so FIV has indeed just entered into a sinking ship. If he does inject money into the club, however, Parma will live to see yet another season. 

"The manager, Donadoni, can stay for now. But, in the near future, I will definitely look to replace him. I've asked him to come into my office to discuss financial terms, and I've decided to give him a transfer kitty of  3 million pounds, thank you very much." and FIV promptly left the room.

Breaking News from Santiago Bernabue Stadium
MGLp5cY.jpg

President Florentino Perez have decided to overrule the historical tradition of Real Madrid's Presidency Election.
Coming from a reliable source, Mr Perez have been rumored to be involve in a Ponzi Scheme involving more than 50 victims including former England Number One, David James, resulting in bankruptcy for most victims. Rumor has it, Perez had used this moneyarrow-10x10.png to eradicate the club's debts and paving way for it to buy expensive player such as Ronaldo, Bale and Rodriguez.

To escape the dept of prison and keep his name clean, Mr Perez have made a hush hush agreement with the Central Intelligence Agency by giving away the ownership of Real Madrid to them.

With a transfer budget of 16.9 Million and a 3 Million wage to Carlo Ancelotti. Could the new ownership have any effect on Real Madrid and everyone will be questioning lots of question like why did the CIA choose to buy Real Madrid.?Are there any hidden agenda?

-This is Thierry Henry signing off-

hMvo1zn.jpg

Heil Hydra!

FC_United.png

BBC_North_West_Tonight_titles.jpg

It has come as shock news today that FC United of Manchester, created from spite at the owners of Manchester United, have got themselves an owner too.

The man who goes by the name of "DanTheStripe" claims he is not looking to change the club's philosophies: he still has a very positive relationship with the fans who are "being allowed to vote on club issues" during his time at the club. In a local press conference, he stated:

"I understand FC are a relatively new club with big dreams. Under me, I hope they will come true. Under me and the fans, I know they will."

The new chairman has gifted £3,000,000 to the club.

He has revealed that all of this money will be spent on upgrading the club's training facilities.

He has also stated that he is looking for loan deals from big clubs to progress his club even further. This was put to the fans who overwhelmingly supported it.

"Forza FC."

I assume there will be league and cup prize money of some sort? We need some income!

(Sorry for all the questions, I just love the idea!)

I assume there will be league and cup prize money of some sort? We need some income!

Actually I even wanted to ask the same question that what will be the source of income can't you make or get us shirt sponsors and something like that :D

Yea it seems that a lot of us have questions on how exactly this game will function. I am still not completely sure how we had the liberty to assign budgets when we have only 3 M. Also what happens if go into debt? How do we pay for it? What will be our source of income?

Just some of the questions that I have :)

I've got plans for income don't you guys worry about that lol

It may include sponsorships ⚽

Yea it seems that a lot of us have questions on how exactly this game will function. I am still not completely sure how we had the liberty to assign budgets when we have only 3 M. Also what happens if go into debt? How do we pay for it? What will be our source of income?

Just some of the questions that I have :)

The idea is your the chairman and the Manager signs players normally but I wanted you guys to able to have some input in this area

My tip would be sell players knowing everyone only has 3m stay relative with how much people are bidding so say your Chelsea you can sell 2-3 players to other Chairman for 2m each and end up with 9m to spend. That's how I'd go about it.

Feel free to post a rumour page or headlines about players available.

A Cash Flow system will be in place regarding Stadium Size and 'Auctioned' Sponsorships

FC United of Manchester NEEDS YOU

Operation: Loadsa' Loans

FC_United.png

Hello there. This is an official FC United of Manchester announcement to all chairmen. If you have unwanted talent laying around that you really aren't going to play, send them over to us. However, because we are financially poor, we do need several clauses to be upheld:

• The loan deal cannot involve FC United paying a fee of any kind
  • The club loaning to FC United will have to cover their own wages
  • All loans must be a 1 year deal
  • Recall clauses are acceptable but optional

Do you fancy getting those reserve players some games? Send them over to FC United of Manchester today!

Big thanks to all clubs participating in this scheme.

What if I want to sell any of my big player to any AI managing club?

No can do I'm afraid you as chairman can only sell players to fellow FMHVibe Chairman as there would be no way to control where the player moves to

Like you could just say Rooney has been sold to Real Socieadad for 20m and have 20m

Your manager will handle bids coming in for players

Chelsea Starting Squad

Chairman: 5H4K3

c8j76mjy.png

677dmtny.png

Crystal Palace Starting Squad

Chairman: Nath

qrn6dvnn.png

244ndagt.png

Liverpool Starting Squad

Chairman: Cam090

yro4hdlr.png

bg7if52w.png

Manchester City Starting Squad

Chairman: Kun Aguero

qo3u5qad.png

plfy2vlq.png

Southampton Starting Squad

Chairman: dirtboy

dwblmnmn.png

jqktoc63.png

Newcastle United Starting Squad

Chairman: leecutler

d77j4fo3.png

h8lj9umn.png

Tottenham Hotspur Starting Squad

Chairman: Joe Hurman

igwebjjj.png

t2b6qewu.png

Manchester United Starting Squad

Chairman: Eliseo

6757kley.png

tmimt3yb.png

Borussia Dorrmund Starting Squad

Chairman: ArcoDW

hmj5piun.png

Bayern Munchen Starting Squad

Chairman: fmhaberdeenfan

c22uy22q.png

zm25bld2.png

Real Madrid Starting Squad

Chairman: Aventzger

No Screenshots yet…

FC United of Manchester Starting Squad

Chairman: DanTheStripe

No Screenshots yet…

Parma Starting Squad

Chairman: DragonnathFIFA

No Screenshots yet…

Southampton Loan Chelsea Trio

fFm1C2W.jpg

Southampton chairman Michael Dirtboy has today announced that the club has brought in Spanish midfielder Oriol Romeu, young Brazilian right back Wallace and aging Ivorian great Didier Drogba on loan from division rivals Chelsea.

RgHGAVD.jpg

Drogba will be getting to know St Mary's a lot more with his loan move.

"For those of you saying Drogba's too old, what you call age I call experience. I mean sure, it will be annoying having to pick him up from the retirement village for training every day (that's a job for Ronald), but he brings much-needed experience to the team," said Dirtboy today.

The loan fee is believed to be in the vicinity of £2m, and all three will remain at Southampton for the season. The loanees are expected to immediately compete for first team spots.

Is there any way for chairman to control managers transfers? I mean something like approving them or not? I believe it is realistic.

In real world the sporting director and Manager takes control of small transfers and given we haven't offered them much I don't think we will have any right to question the Manager's signing.

However the AIs are actually good with transfers ;)