Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Chairman Game [January 2015]

UKFootballScore

Not always. For example, in-game Chelsea loves, really loves selling Courtois at the very start. I mean we should be able to control it in some way.

Not always. For example, in-game Chelsea loves, really loves selling Courtois at the very start. I mean we should be able to control it in some way.

Just loan him to me, it'll all be good :P

Yea that's actually a good point but you can loan me Petr Cech for a season because in game Chelsea always pics Cech over Courtois and besides I need a GK.

Sorry lads no control over your managers signings I'd be here all day messaging you saying X wants to buy Y for every transfer.

Will take way too long and slow the game down too much

IF your manager sells Courtois that's his choice

If you don't like who he is signing SACK him lol

should we make a separate transfer page? I have some players I want to offer and I am not sure if so should clutter the thread.

Just whack it in here for now mate

Sorry lads no control over your managers signings I'd be here all day messaging you saying X wants to buy Y for every transfer.

Will take way too long and slow the game down too much

IF your manager sells Courtois that's his choice

If you don't like who he is signing SACK him lol

should we make a separate transfer page? I have some players I want to offer and I am not sure if so should clutter the thread.

Just whack it in here for now mate

UK I made some offers for players and have heard nothing back?

Will explain the cash flow system next guys! Its an exciting part of this game and will test your Chairman skills and will determine how much money you earn

The News Just Came In About Borussia Dortmund confirming the loan of the Manchester City Striker Edin Džeko for the season

gh1dQD0.png

The Chairman was quoted saying" The sporting director of our club as well the scouts and Klopp were pretty interested to loan in the experienced Bosnian Striker to enforce our attack, the Chairman of Man City Boards wanted to loan in our new young striker Ciro Immobile so we granted the decision. Hopefully Edin Džeko will help us to win the Bundesliga and also earn a respectable position at the Champions League"
According to sporting director Michael Zorc the deal is a profit for both the clubs and the players as Immobile will experience the Barclays Premier League and Edin Džeko won't waste his precious time waiting at the sidelines.

Manchester City Confirmed Loan Deal For Immobile

Untitled.png

Manchester City had just confirmed that Immobile will join City on loan for a season from Dortmund, while Dzeko go the opposite way. The last season Serie A top-scorer had just move to the Bundesliga team this summer. Manchester City see Immobile as a quality striker, and hope he can be a perfect substitution for Aguero and Bony.

Manchester City chairman :

" Immobile is really a good player, and I always enjoy watching him playing in Serie A and Bundesliga. I hope he can suit well in Premier League, and hopefully help us be one of the strongest side in Europe. We choose to let Dzeko loan out to Dortmund, as the Bosnian striker don't want to stay on City bench anymore, and wanted to go to Bundesliga to once again prove himself. "

Cash Flow System

Right guys!

Here I will explain the Cash Flow System.

Each of you as Chairman will set up Sponsorship deals for Stadium, Shirt, and Advertising Hoardings. This will be paid as a monthly payment and will be Autioned soon like this:

I start by posting a Sponsor that wants to Sponsor a team.

Step 1. Phone company EE wants to speak to Chairman about a possible deal.

wgaohfbl.png

Company: EE

Deal Offered: Shirt Sponsorship, 10 Hoardings

Monthly Fee Offered: £500,000

Step 2. You guys then contact EE via PM (Me) and offer them a deal either go for what they offered hoping no one else offers them less! you could say we'll say all that for £400,000 and whoever has the best deal offer will get that contract deal, you cant offer different sponsorships just what they offered originally. So the amount of money you receive per month is up to your skills as a Chairman!

You all must fill as many Hoarding Spaces as possible! you have 10 Hoardings per 1,000 seats in your stadium so the bigger your stadium the more money you can get in!

This money is your money to spend so adds to your £3,000,000

There will be a Deadline for these and it will be 2-3 days to let people enough time to think it over and what offers to give!

remember your offering them a deal and the Chairman who offers them the best deal per month will get that deal and money per month you could take a chance and offer 30,000,000 per month on the chance no one else puts in an offer and you'll get loads per month haha

I'm sure every deal will have some sort of deal though

cheers lads, any questions just ask either here or PM me

Will you post "used hoardings/full stadium hoardings space" kind of updates?

There will be 2 rounds of negotiations for them so there will be about 15 deals in each round of varying deals. Round One will be up at some point tomorrow hopefully got work all day today

I don't really understand the sponsorship system. So you make the company an offer of what they're paying you, and lowest wins? And it's all based on stadium capacity?

Also, will there be league and cup prize money? You may not have planned on it but I think it would add an element of realism and reward for teams finishing higher. Obviously there are different leagues but I still believe it could be done.

That's exactly what it is mate they give everyone a figure then you guys try to better that deal by offering them a lower pay package for what they are offering

So basically I have an advantage as Signal Iduna Park is a really big stadium :D

But still the sponsorship system is quite unclear for me.

Ok so we offer sponsorships the best deal and that means that the lower the fee they have to pay the better. That part of the system is clear.

I get a little shaky in the hoarding part. What does hoarding mean lol

Ok so we offer sponsorships the best deal and that means that the lower the fee they have to pay the better. That part of the system is clear.

I get a little shaky in the hoarding part. What does hoarding mean lol

what's unclear about it? You need to buy sponsorship as a chairman

So EE offer you a deal worth £500,000 a month for 10 hoardings and shirt sponsorship

They can only be one teams sponsor so you offer them the 500k but then another Chairman comes in and says we'll take 450k a month for the same package they'll go with that team

The Stadium size is say 50,000 so you've got to get sponsorship to fill it and for every 1,000 seats you need 10 hoardings so you'd need 500 Hoardings in total to fill your stadium so there potential to make a lot of money per month

Leeds Untied Under New Ownership

OCmUJrd.jpg

Massimo Cellino has resigned the Leeds United presidency, under instruction from the Football League.

Long time fan and Football Manager fanatic Michael Sandland has taken over as Chairman of the club, who find themselves in the Championship for another season. Under the stewardship of Neil Redfearn.

movqGeg.jpg

Cellino failed in his bid to have his disqualification from owning Leeds overturned, and has confirmed he will have no involvement with the Yorkshire outfit.

"It is with great sadness and frustration that I have to take this step, however I abide by the Football League's decision to disqualify me."

ZuYfDKD.jpg

Out if the turmoil Sandland states " I will bring the glory days back to Elland Road an I will do it the Leeds way MOT"

Only time will tell how Sandland will do an if this risky move pays of for Leeds who have been seen as a bit or a circus over recent years.

Sandland has said he will do thing to secure the future of the club an look to gain promotion to the Premiership but the right way.

So it looks like he won't be putting his hand in his pocket in the transfer windows.

We look forward to see how things unravel at Elland Road.

1010px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.pn

Red Devil Insider

Sadio Mane joins United, Shaw on Loan for the season

June 10 2014

Manchester,

Former Southampton left winger, Sadio Mane has been bought by United in a bargain 2M deal. "We are happy to announce that Sadio Mane will join United in six month time, in January". A Manchester United spokesman said "Luke Shaw will join Southampton on loan for the next season, as part the agreement reached for the purchase of Mane". The deal marks the first official transfer movement in Eliseo10's era. "Mr Ten is really happy to bring in young talented players to the squad, and expects Mane to deliver great performances when he joins the team"the spokesman said. Mr Ten could not be reached for further comment.

Leeds Update

Sandland has set out his plans for the season

"We will look to bring in talented young players to help the team grow"

"We will probably be looking at the loan system in the first transfer window am having a look at who is available on a free"

"I will be given the Manager 8-12 million to spend"

It seem as Sandland is looking to rebuild the team an is looking to the future. Is promotional the aim this season for Leeds or is another season in the Championship on the cards for the whites? Only time will tell

Dortmund's Chairman just made a statement after reading Mr. Sandland's Plans"Don't Worry Mike once you grow some talents Borussia Dortmund's board will make sure that we sign them"

220px-Hull_City_Crest_2014.svg.png

WE HAVE JUST HAD REPORTS THAT ASSEM ALLAM HAS PULLED HIS MONEY OUT OF THE CLUB!

Assem Allam, Hull City chairman, has pulled his money out of the club after a 347th unsuccessful bid to change the name.

And Multi Quintillionaire Jonny Atkinson has taken over! The richest man in the world has said 'There will be changes made to this club: for a start, I am bribing the FA to change the name to Hull Playful Kittens. Secondly, I am allocating 40 millian pounds to Steve Bruce. See ya!' and he flew of in his solid gold jetpack.

Is this ok? and can i make a transfer?