Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 On The Hunt For 2000 Goals

leecutler

Introduction

Hi guys and welcome to my latest career with My Messi & Suarez DT very shortly coming to a end it.was about the right time to do something else but I wanted a career/challenge that would test me even further than my Double Trouble.

I did have a Head 2 Head with UK but that is on hold for a while so I am ready for this challenge I have been tactic testing for a couple of weeks now and belive I have the right one to take on this huge goal challenge,I belive it hasn't been achieved on either FMH14 or FMH15 but please quote me if I am wrong.

So my first question was what league do I choose?

For me there was only one answer I decided to take the easier route and pack my bags and board a flight to South America :)

Many belive Brazil is easy when in actual fact it's not,yes the sate is where I need to be getting most of my goals but the First Division will be a test of my man management

My Team Of Choice

IASw58o.jpg

So I decided on selecting Corinthians as they have some good players that I can sell on and improve the squad

The Striker In Question

dn63fvN.jpg

So my player selection was Luciano he was already at Corinthians so any money I make in the transfer market will be spent on building a solid team around Luciano.

In testing I actually started it with Yassine Benzia and he scored over 130 goals in his first season but last year I completed the 1KC with him so I felt I needed to select a different player.

So I have my team and I have my player all I now need is the 2000 goals so wish me luck and stay tuned guys as this is going to get emotional :)

Good luck! 2KC will be a difficult task, but rewarding in the end.

I calculated 135 goals a season over 15 years takes me to over 2000 goals and that doesn't include ITN goals :)

Good luck - going to be a massive test!

Yes your right will be a big test but it's always good to go big :)

So the screenshot you posted on Facebook was from this.... Good Luck!!

The screenshot was from benzia but I can score just as much with Luciano :)

Good luck lee and I don't mean just for the challenge. Expect a lot of personal messages.

'Hi my name is Mr X, I have followed all your careers and am a big fan. I am really looking forward to following your latest challenge and I want to wish you the best of luck.

Oh yeah, can I have your tactic pleases.'

Good luck lee and I don't mean just for the challenge. Expect a lot of personal messages.

'Hi my name is Mr X, I have followed all your careers and am a big fan. I am really looking forward to following your latest challenge and I want to wish you the best of luck.

I have already had them messages :D

It drives me up the wall :@

It drives me up the wall :@

People will always ask for your tactic,I personally won't just give out a tactic I have worked on call me tight or what ever you want but I like to keep my really good tactics to myself :)

good luck. not with the 2k but with playing 15+ seasons in brazil. you might get jaded before luciano.

The most I have ever done in brasil was 11 seasons buy that was on FMH14

Hi guys I won't be doing this save for a while a literally have no motivation to play this save and also FMH in general I really struggle to play longer than 10 minutes,I'm not sure if I will continue with this save,just struggling with the game to be honest hopefully it will come back to me sorry guys :(

That's a shame. Looks like a few of us have been hit recently. I suppose it's the time of the year when the game has been out a while and the season is coming to an end.

That's a shame. Looks like a few of us have been hit recently. I suppose it's the time of the year when the game has been out a while and the season is coming to an end.

I'm more interested in doing guides/shortlists Tbh mate,I used.to love playing FMH.It has come to the stage where I have even contemplating deleting Fmh :(

It's weird how it just hits you. A few weeks ago I couldn't get enough of the game then suddenly I can't play more than 2 matches without losing interest. I'm hoping my enthusiasm comes back for 16.

I'm the same I just try not to show it, when I'm addicted I'll try and play as much as possible so you guys don't notice my droughts, however mine have been longer this year :(.

Ive been on a drought since my Phone got nicked tbh! Cant get into a save when I had 4-5 long term saves I was enjoying! Aswell as losing the Ultimate Team aswell!