Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMHVibe Football Fantasy League!

LordArcoDW

Can I offer for someone outside the shortlist?

No sorry but you will be given the remaining GKs when you will bid for your substitutes.

Lads this is getting annoying, I won't tell anyone what is the exact amount made by the highest bidder. This will be cheating so please don't ask I can only tell if your bid is higher or lower

Before I encounter a situation like this I will inform you all that if two members makes the similar bids for a same player then the player will join the club whose member made the bid first. Btw a lot of crazy deals came through and a lot of tokens are wasted but it's all fair and funny :P

FMHVibe Football Fantasy League!

Transfers Goalkeepers (Starting XI)Results!!

1. Manuel Neuer: Nath(70m)

2. Hugo Lloris: Kun Agüero(50m)

3. Thibaut Courtois: 5H4K3(20m)

4. Kiko Casilla: Dev Waghmare(10m)

5. Igor Akinfeev: Fast Devil(10m)

6. Simone Scuffet: AventzgerYT(7m)

7. Jan Oblak: Juan C(5m)

8. Jeromino Rulli: Joe Hurman(5m)

9. Bernd Leno: UKFS (Retd.)(5m)

What!!! I'm so crazy bidding 50m for Lloris while you can get Oblak for 5m [emoji12]

The bids were crazy I got only one bid for Thibaut Courtois, David De Gea and Oblak. Wheras a lot of members went for Lloris and Neuer. UKFS lost two tokens because of Hugo Lloris. I was literally laughing watching you guys bid awkwardly. But I guess everyone got an idea how to bid and select players.Technically 5H4K3 could have bought Courtois for only £5 million :P

This is the reason I asked you guys to PM me, it will show who is the most witty manager of FMH and except for three members nobody made a nice move!

I thought about placing 30M bid. I just thought that quite a lot of participants have gone for Courtois :D

Haha I was thinking the same but people wasted their tokens on Hugo Lloris and Manuel Neuer and surprisingly Simone Scuffet!!!!!!!

Ive been at work today lol on break now! I'm happy with Leno for free haha

Hang why am I paying for Leno 5m?

Where's it say about a limit aswell? Can I not bid below 5m then?

Don't worry I seen it its not a limit just a starting bid kind of thing

Ive been at work today lol on break now! I'm happy with Leno for free haha

Hang why am I paying for Leno 5m?

Where's it say about a limit aswell? Can I not bid below 5m then?

Don't worry I seen it its not a limit just a starting bid kind of thing

Lol no mate if you run out before Deadline then I use this app Random Student Picker and put in all the remaining GKs. Since you were the only member that got retired so I used the method, it will be same as a bid so 1 token and £5 million.

Btw other thing is that you are the only member who lost most tokens compared to others :P

Some members just made a single bid and got the players ;)

I think you should make an update thread, so you  can update players and the amount of tokens people have, just so everyone can know at al times. ^_^

I think you should make an update thread, so you can update players and the amount of tokens people have, just so everyone can know at al times. ^_^

Great idea :) but I don't think Dec will allow me to do it so I will make the update here only so keep your eyes out.

Btw lads this dude impressed me hahaha he only made a single bid for Jan Oblak and got him for his base price of £5 million, smart

Quick Update For Tokens and Money

1. UKFS (109T) (£375m)

2. Nath(110T) (£310m)

3. Juan C (113T) (£375m)

4. Kun Agüero (113T) (£330m)

5. AventzgerYT (111T) (£373m)

6. Aberdeenfan (114T) (£380m)

7. 5H4K3 (113T) (£360m)

8. Joe Hurman (112T) (£375m)

9. Dev Waghmare (112T) (£370m)

10. Fast Devil (112T) (£370m)

You all started with £380 million and 114 Tokens, and this is left after the first bidding war, impressive! But remember you all have to still complete your other players for starting XI and then substitutes and then one Manager with the leftover amount so bid smart and save tokens because if you go bankrupt then you know the punishment!
Btw buy players according to your formations as if you don't need DMCs or ANCa then PM before the bidding wars, in few hours I will conduct another bidding war for LBs and RBs so keep in touch with the OP. Thanks
Lads I will post the shortlist of LBs and RBs at the same time or around that as I posted the last shortlist as everyone was Online at that time.

Lads I will post the shortlist of LBs and RBs at the same time or around that as I posted the last shortlist as everyone was Online at that time.

I won't be if it's same time again.

Left Backs For Starting XI

1. Jordi Alba

2. David Alaba

3. Juan Bernat

4. Luke Shaw

5. Ricardo Rodriguez

6. Alberto Moreno

7. Leighton Baines

8. Fabio Coentrao

9. Adriano

10. Alex Sandro

11. Fouzi Ghoulam

12. Jose Luis Gaya

13. David Santon

14. Aleksander Kolarov

15. Kieran Gibbs

16. Guilhermo Siquera

17. Sead Kolasinac

18. Ben Davies

19. Yuto Nagatomo

20. Camilo Zuniga

Rules: You can only bid for four different players if you want but if you lose all the deals then you can go for more. Everything is same as the last bidding system. This time I will give everyone a huge time frame of 18-22 hours so take your time :)
This Huge Time Frame is to remove all the complaints so Work Hard, Play Hard, Sleep Hard and Bid Hard :D

UK you may as well start cheap and wait for bids.

But you do know every bid counts for one token. You lose one each time someone outbids you. :)

We have at least ten more players left to buy too. :)

Joe Hurman and 5H4K3 please revise your bids again as every member has made their bids and you guys still need to higher up your bids for the player!!!!