Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMHVibe Football Fantasy League!

LordArcoDW

Yeah either way you got him randomly I remember :P

Btw Tea and Busquets are having a hard time maybe he shouldn't have signed Shell Sponsor.

Well I haven't done your team yet as I mentioned I will do it in the morning. It would have been there if you could have submitted it with the rest of the members :P

Ladies and lads :P jk right so I think are you guys willing to buy tweaked up players and substitutes not needed seven now you all can buy as many players as you like my sending me a PM naming the player it will cost you their In Game Value and two tokens each I will also put up some shortlists for cheap options as they won't depend on IGE values as players like Eriksen, Özil are still in the wild. And the tweaked up players will be god like as they will be aged with their peak like a tweaked up striker will be 24-26 with 200CA and 18-20 consistency and so much more. Btw I will post soon the current budgets and tokens remaining for you all. Secondly you can only bid for your favorable players if he isn't in the shortlist so wait for it.

FMHVibe Football Fantasy League!

Update For Tokens and Money

1. UKFS (85T) (£70m)
2. Nath(90T) (£127m)
3. Juan C (95T) (£165m)
4. Kun Agüero (93T) (£50m)
5. AventzgerYT (86T) (£318m)
6. Aberdeenfan (89T) (£180m)
7. 5H4K3 (87T) (£160m)
8. Joe Hurman (86T) (£146m)
9. Dev Waghmare (95T) (£150m)
10. Fast Devil (92T) (£157m)

Alright lads this is the final tokens and money count after all the bids for starting XI and Managers. Now if you have any doubt feel free to PM me. Thanks!
AventzgerYT you will get a super tweaked Dimitar Berbatov he will be aged 24-25 , with consistency 18-20, versatility 20, and all stats super increased. In my Interactive Experience these god men would cost £50-60 million but as your reward you will get him for free. Screenshot will be out soon.

All will be in the shortlists with screenshots like players from every position and who are old btw I take no credit for originality the base idea was from Jack's Ultimate Team Game so thanks Jack. I just made them a bit powerful that's it.

Hi Arco. I think you should do monthly updates instead of weekly as the pace is slow ATM. Thanks

Say this in a pilot voice!!

That's how it goes monthly updates do you even realize how big that will be besides I have actually simulated the game quite far. And I can't proceed that fast as I got sponsors to post and many members want to buy some players. And what's the point of monthly update anyway?!

Btw talking about the pace well actually I also have a life outside this so I cannot actually give my 24/7 here anyway thanks for the advice.

Fastdevil did not reply so I can't join this jaja

As I already removed FastDevil and I have some members asking me to select them but you came first so if you want to participate then you can or if you don't want to I will handle FastDevil's squad to someone else.

FMHVibe Football Fantasy League!

Mega Shortlist I

1. Timo Werner
2. Andres Iniesta
3. Wayne Rooney
4. Mesut Özil
5. Karim Benzema
6. Miralem Pjanic
7. Thomas Mueller
8. Pedro
9. Eugene Konoplyanka
10. Wesley Sneijder
11. Javier Mascherano
12. Marcelo
13. Dante
14. Jerome Boateng
15. Vincent Kompany
16. Samir Nasri
17. Christian Eriksen
18. Isco
19. Borja Valero
20. Andriy Yarmalenko
21. Raheem Sterling
22. Theo Walcott
23. Arda Turan
24. Thiago Silva
25. Claudio Marchisio
26. Aaron Ramsey
27. Alvaro Negredo
28. Ramires
29. Harry Kane
30. Marek Hamsik
31. Santi Cazorla
32. Ezequiel Lavezzi
33. Nani
34. Klass Jan Huntelaar
35. Jack Wilshere
36. Romelu Lukaku
37. Giuseppe Rossi
38. Lucas Pratto
39. Carlos Vela
40. Mario Mandzukic
41. Philippe Coutinho
42. Rafinha
43. Mario Gomez
44. Oliver Giroud
45. Ilkay Gündogan
46. Shinji Kagawa
47. Antoine Griezmann
48. Lucas Moura
49. Juan Iturbe
50. Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Alright lads read this carefully, this is the first shortlist you can buy any players you want there is no limit. It will have various phase of deadline in total this will have 5 different deadlines. Second shortlist will be out after this.
Two members made bids for quiet high amount of players 7-10 so first deadline will be closed soon!! Btw then second deadline would open up.

Players for Shortlist!

1. 5H4K3: Claudio Marchisio,Karim Benzema, Javier Mascherano, Marcelo, Thiago Silva, Jerome Boateng: £36 million.
Remaining Budgets and Tokens: £124 million and 81 Tokens.
2. UKFS: Shinji Kagawa, Christian Eriksen, Harry Kane, Samir Nasri, Nani, Klass Jan Huntelaar, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain: £50 million.
Remaining Budget and Tokens: £20 million & 78 Tokens.
3. Joe Hurman:
Remaining Budget and Tokens:
4. Fmhaberdeenfan:
5. DeveshWaghmare:
6. AventzgerYT:
7. Nath:
8. Juan C:
9. Kun Agüero

I consider my players to be top class bargains. I love yours too. Nani or Nasri are class. I've even thought for a while to bid for them, but eventually changed my mind.