Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Class of 14' [1KC and International Goals Challenge]

S4NCH0

NY0TvfC.png

Hi all,

This is a new career I'm starting, my objective will be to have a new class of 92' in Manchester United.
Which was one of the most important generation of Manchester United, with Beckham, Scholes, P.Neville, Giggs, G.Neville and Butt. I'll try to get a new generation but now in 2014. And if possible brake some club records

My Objectives
Get a new successful generation
Get a player to get over 963 games (like Giggs)
Get a player to score over 758 goals (like Charlton)
Get a player to play more than 24 seasons for the club (Giggs)
Win plenty of titles
Have at least five of my six players retire at the team
And more

The Successor

Declan Atkinson was born a 27 of September of 1996, the exact same date as Francesco Totti. Son of two devote Manchester United fans his life always turned around soccer. The Atkinson family lived on Warwick Road just 8 minutes from Old Trafford. Declan was fascinated by the fact of being a soccer player. His first words were mom, dad, goal and ball. The moment he learned to walk he never stopped running with a ball on his feet. As he grew older he passed he's free hours chasing and passing the ball at a field near his home, he played with guys 2 or 3 years older than him. He's dream was to become a professional player and one day win some trophies with he's beloved team, Manchester United. One day playing a match with his friends a Leeds United scout saw him and invited him to test himself to get a place in the team. He was 12 old by then but when he arrived for the tryouts the coach said he wasn't ready and that they wouldn't keep him in. Declan cried day and night for about a week, but this reject inspired him more than ever.

He entered Manchester United Academy and improved his abilities day by day. After being rejected by Leeds, he had improved to an unimaginable level for a 14 years old boy. He played for the U-16 when he was just 14 and was a step from making it to the reserves team. Declan saw his life goal closer than ever and was a tryout away from becoming a reserves player.

Two weeks before the trial, during a training session, Declan suffered an injury that would keep him away from football for 6 months. Losing the tryouts made him think his career was ended. But one day during a therapy at the Manchester United hospital a legend came through the door, it was Ryan Giggs, one of the best first team players and also one of his inspirations, he went to where Declan was being treated and asked:

-"Are you Declan Atkinson? They've told me you don't want to play football again because you think you'll never reach your goal. Is it true?"

Declan didn't know what to answer, it was true. He thought it would be a waste of time to keep playing football if he would never reach his goal. He thought for a while and nervously answered

-"Umm....its..its true"

-"Oh boy!" Answered Giggs "Don't be fool, it's just an injury, I've had plenty of them, and look at me! Promise me something, you'll always fight for your dream no matter what. Deal?"

"He is right". Declan thought, this won't stop me.

-"Deal!" Answered Declan whit a smile on his face.

This talk inspired him a lot and two years later he found himself at the office waiting with other guys for the coach to enter the room and give the results for the tryouts. Just five of them would be going into the reserve team. He cleared his throat and said:

-"Ronnie Burgess, congratulations"

-"Phil Clarke, welcome into the team"

-"Craig Daly, welcome"

-"Reece Lacy, you are in"

-"Steve Mellor, congratulations"

Only one spot left and ten other guys in the room. It was now or never thought Declan.

"Well" said the coach "Only one spot left, I'd like to congratulate all of you for your hard work, but only one will go to the reserves team it's Declan Atkinson congrats!"

Declan stood up glanced at everyone and hugged each of them. His life would change from there on.
Declan opened the door the other five were already inside.

Nice idea. Good story too, so will you be using this Declan as one of the players?

Yes I'll be doing a story for all the six players. Declan is one of them. I'll update as soon as I can

Sounds great! Will be actively following! Good luck

Thanks Devesh!

Here is the second storyline, enjoy!

Hard work till the end

One of them was Ronnie Burgess. He had worked really hard to be sitting right there at that moment. He was born the 23 of August of 1996, in Liverpool. And when he was young he always supported them. His dream was to play for Liverpool and make his father, a footballer whose career had been frustrated by a knee injury, proud of him. He was really bond to his family, this strong relationship with his family made it hard for him being away from them. His soccer abilities were first seen by a scout from Celtic who invited him to join them. Ronnie thought it for some days and at the end he decided he would be leaving towards Scotland.

At first living in Scotland was tough for Ronnie, playing for Celtic, tougher. He had never played for a real team apart from his school team and also being away from his family made him be un concentrated. The scouts at first thought Ronnie would be a flop, but a call home made him rethink and start improving. He talked with his father and he told him that he shouldn't waste this opportunity because he could loose it at anytime as he did.

From that moment on Ronnie started giving some quality seasons and was named U-14 Scottish League POTY twice in a row, his quality performances catched the attention of English teams. The first team to approach him was the rival team of his and his family's rival team, Manchester United. Ronnie wasn't sure what to do. On one hand it was an opportunity to get near his family and play at English football, but on the other side he wasn't happy playing with Liverpool's rival, Manchester United. So once again he called his dad. His dad told him to go for it. He said that he could still support Liverpool even if he played for Manchester. He thought of it and grabbed the opportunity.

The moment he arrived he had a small tour around what would we his home from now on. They visited every corner of Manchester's training facilities and then where left in the main training pitch to see the first team. Their while sitting on the bench with the other boys he met a boy named Craig Daly who would from then on become his best friend. He also had the chance to meet the only player he liked from Manchester, Paul Scholes. He welcomed them into the team and ended his speech with this words: "Never stop pursuing your dreams. Work hard for them" This sentence would have a great impact on him.

Two years later, following Scholes words, and after a lot of training and hard work. Ronnie was finally called for the reserve team tryouts. He successfully passed the tryouts and when the coach came out to give the results, he was the first one on the list, he stood up and as he opened the door he saw Sir Alex Ferguson, now as a directive in Manchester United, sitting in a desk.

Nice idea. Good story too, so will you be using this Declan as one of the players?

Yes I'll be doing a story for all the six players. Declan is one of them. I'll update as soon as I can

Are those players real players? 

No, they are greed out players front he reserves team

You do know these players aren't proven but simply random and vary in CA and PA

;)

Story number 3

The Rugby fan that preferred goals

Phil Clarke was the next one to open the door. Halfway into the room he stopped to hesitate for a second. He was thinking of everything that had him right there in front of SAF and playing for Manchester United's reserve team. Phil Clarke was born a May 5th of 1996, Manchester. At the age of 4, he and his family moved to London because of his dad's work. He and his family had always been fans of rugby and soccer didn't really catch their eye. But the opinion of Phil Clarke would change. 7 years old Phil went on a school trip, he was taken by the school to one of the soccer cathedrals around the world, the mythic Wembley. Phil had never before been interested in soccer but visiting Wembley, and doing a further investigation for his project, he started getting into it. He even started playing it at school.

-"There he goes" Said Arsene Wegner "He dribbles like if he had glue into his feet"

This was something Arsene had said to his assistant manager, when looking at a youth match for Arsenal. Phil was one of the hundreds of prospects playing at the academy. But how did he get there? Phil started playing for the soccer team at his school and he saw this sport was for him, so with the help of the coach he managed to get a tryout for Milwall. He played from Monday to Friday after school and had really improved his abilities. One day in a U-13 match between Arsenal and Milwall, Arsene saw him. At the end of the match he approached him and his family and said:

-"Bravo, Bravo, Bravo....Mr. Phil Clarke, I'd like to invite you to play for Arsenal"

Phil Clarke was stunned he could finally play at Wembley. He thought for it for some seconds and whit a smile covering his whole face said:

-"Yes, yes, yes! When do we start?"

That's how he got to Arsenal. Every weekend when there was an Arsenal home match he ran to the office and signed himself up to be the ball boy. One day during an Arsenal against Manchester United match, the ball came towards him. A shot from Gary Neville hit his face and he felt unconscious to the floor. It was a fast shot that kept him unconscious for about 20 minutes. After he woke up and while waiting for the doctor to tell him he was ready to go, a familiar face came in pro the room. It was Gary Neville, who apologized and signed for Phil the shirt he had just used. Phil had no words to thank him, but he did have the feeling he was meant to play for Manchester back at home. He moved himself and finally had the opportunity to tryout for Manchester United, he had done it very well.

He continued walking stretched his hand to Ronnie Burgess and Sir Alex Ferguson, sat on his chair and had the feeling he had just fulfilled his dream.

You do know these players aren't proven but simply random and vary in CA and PA

;)

Yes I know they're are random and that their PA could (let's hope not) be low but im taking the risk that they can grow a lot.

You seem to know what you're doing. ;)

With a clear mind and patience you'll surely do it, I have to say though I find the storyline pretty cool to read. Reminds of Peely's careers. :)

You seem to know what you're doing. ;)

With a clear mind and patience you'll surely do it, I have to say though I find the storyline pretty cool to read. Reminds of Peely's careers. :)

Great ideas here! Good Luck!!

Thanks to both of you!

4th storyline, enjoy!

Born for Football

Craig Daly was waiting for the decision of the coaches. Was he chosen for the reserve team? Will he be joining Ronnie Burgess, his best friend, into the reserves team? He was eagerly waiting for the tryouts results. There were already two other guys inside and he wanted to join them. He was so concentrated on thinking this that he had just missed the calling of his name. When he saw around him everyone was looking at him and congratulating him, he knew what it was about he stood up, and the coach pointed towards the door. He went in.

Craig Daly was an English man born an 8 of December of 1996. He was born during a trip of his family to Bradford, where his father had lived for several years playing as a semi-professional player for Bradford City second team. They were visiting old friends of the family and one day while at the training court of Valley Parade, he was ready to come out. There was no time to go to a hospital so the Bradford City Doctor with the most basic abilities in giving birth assisted them. After some tension Craig was born, since the first second of his life he was next to soccer.

Craig started playing at the age of 6 at Manchester United as a defender. His dream was to one day become the best player on the world playing for Manchester United. He played several years as a defender until one day Nicky Butt who was just named reserve team manager, approached him, he said:

-"Want to try something new?"

-"Yes. What?" Answered an excited Craig

-"Today you are playing upfront" Said Nicky "'I hope to see plenty of goals from you"

Craig was played up front for that match and for the rest of the season, at the end in 8 matches played as an striker he had scored 14 goals. But it hadn't been enough to win the trophy as they ended tied on points but with one goal less in goal difference. Craig was crying at the end of the game and once again went to talk to him:

-"Craig, are you letting this beat you?" Said Nicky "Come on stand up, this time you may have not done it but it's not your fault, you have future and one day I'd like to train you in the reserves team. So promise me you'll fight harder than ever to be there"

-"I...I.." Craig cleaned his tears "I promise"

The next season was the best season for Craig, he played all the matches as a striker and has a quiet successful season scoring 36 goals in 16 games. This caught the eyes of the reserve team scouts. He was called up for the tryouts and when entering the room where he would receive the results he saw Nicky Butt, who turned his head towards him and said "Nice to have you hear". Craig took a seat, heard his name and entered the room were his best fried Ronnie, Phil Clarke and Sir Alex Ferguson were waiting.

The English Catenaccio

Reece Lacy was sitting nervously and still on his chair. He was waiting for Nicky Butt to announce who would go into the reserves team for 2014-15 season. He was nervous so he started thinking of anything but that moment. He thought of his life. Reece Lacy was born a 15 of December of 1996. He and his family moved a lot from city to city and at the time he was born they were living at Birmingham. He then moved two years later to London, then to Whales, and then at the age of 8 he moved to Bolton. He first came in love with soccer when his father decided to take him to a Bolton VS Newcastle match were the new signing, Mexican striker Jared Borgetti was going to make his debut. He came in love with the game given by Borgetti that he started watching videos about him, one day he found the goal he had scored against Italy on 2002.

But what really caught Reece's eyes was the great defense that Italy played with. He then asked his coach the next day if he could move from striker to defender, the great amount of strikers at the Bolton academy at that time made the coach send him to the back. He started playing as a defender and he did quiet well. A year later when Reece was 9 years old he and his team leaved to play the U-12 EURO Clubs tournament, the he would play against Juventus and would give a great match and then on the final he would play AC Milan and would win 1-0 with a goal and a great match from him. He caught the eye of Italian Giants. Some weeks later after some deep scouting by Juventus Youth Team Scouts he was invited to play for them. He stayed for a month tryout at Italy and was finally accepted into the team.

He was 15 years old when the chance of playing his last U-15 EURO Clubs tournament came. He would play against Manchester City in the Semifinals and would beat them with to incredible on-the-line saves by Reece. Later that week on the final he would face Manchester United. The match would start with a brace by wonder kid Declan Atkinson from Manchester United but later on the game Reece would take a free kick and would score an authentic amazing goal. Later in the match he would assist his teammate for the 2-2. Reece's penalty would give at the end Juventus the trophy. At the end of the match Phill Neville who had accompanied Sir Alex Ferguson to see the match called Reece:

-"Hey boy, would you mind coming for a second?" He said "I'm Phill Neville and he is Sir Alex Ferguson, we were just left impressed by your performance and would like you to have a tryout with us"

-"Really?" Answered Reece

-"Yes". Two weeks later when Reece turned 16 he was bought from Juventus.

A year later and after a great season for the U-18 Reece was sitting there waiting for a chance to go into the reserves team.

"Reece Lacy" no one answered. "Is Reece Lacy here?" Reece had completely forgot he was there and the third time Nicky Butt said his name he stood up and said "Here" he was welcomed into the team and when he entered the room he saw other three guys waiting inside and SAF.

From Humble Beginnings

"Two more places left" thought Steve Mellor "Just two". "Please say my name please" Steve was nervous. He had gone through a lot of things to lose the opportunity on the last second. Please say my name, he kept thinking.

Steve Mellor was born in Manchester a 12 of April of 1996. He loved football since he was young but couldn't afford to pay for lessons. He learned by watching players on TV and playing on the streets. Steve was a rough football player. He was always playing with kids two or three years older than him but it didn't scare him. One day a guy saw him and when he saw he had not even a pair of shoes to play with he went to the store and bought him a pair of cleats and a ball. Mellor looked up and said

-"Thanks, sir. How can I repay you?"

-"Promise me you will continue at school and keep playing football"

-"I promise"

He did as promised and one day at the age of 7 while playing at a park. A car stopped and a man with a suite with the Manchester United Badge came out of it. He sat on a bench near the court and was fascinated by the game given by young Mellor. At the end of the match, he called to his office "I think we have someone". The next day he came with other two men. They came for two weeks every day to see Mellor play. One day they finally identified his parents and where invited to a tryout. At the end and after plenty tryouts he was kept by Manchester United.

One day he saw a familiar face going around the training fields. It was David Beckham, who had just been bought by Real Madrid and was saying goodbye to his old friends. Later on that day, Beckham went to tell some inspiration words to the team were Mellor was. When he came into the room, Mellor took a look and stared at Beckham. It was him! He was the guy who had bought him his first cleats and ball. Mellor waited until the speech ended and stood up to hug Beckham. He said "thank you, I kept my promise" after some talk Beckham took out a shirt from his bag, signed it and said "here for you".

Mellor still keeps that shirt in his bedroom. He had seen it the morning before the tryouts results were announced and had wished it gave him luck. He wanted to one day become as big as Beckham and play for Manchester United. He was now sitting with the chance to finally do it, when he hear "Steve Mellor, you are in" he stood up glanced at everyone in the room, smiled and went through that door. Later Declan Atkinson came in.

The Talk

Everyone was already in the room. Declan, Steve, Reece, Craig, Phil and Ronnie. In Front of them sat one of the most important figures of modern football, ex Manchester United manager, Sir Alex Ferguson. He was now a director and team advise. He had been waiting for them. Sir Alex cleared his throat and started:

-"Welcome the six of you to a new life. You will now be taking part of Manchester's United reserve team. You will be under the orders of Manchester United new coach Santiago Fernandez, he is a coach that likes taking care of the youth academy and playing with youngsters. In the first seasons he won't grant you many games apart from cup games and friendlies so try to take advantage of them and don't waste the chance. You were chosen since we think you are the future of not only Manchester United football but also English football. Take your time to meat your new mates and try to become the best in the world. Fight for your dreams, work hard, be responsible and work together. Cause you are the new "Class of 92". Good Luck."

Not too much words were said by Sir Alex Ferguson but he doesn't need to say a lot of words to express what he wants. The boys stood up walked out of the room and were taken to their dorm for the first few seasons they would be living together. Their adventure starts now.

M7aUgj7.png

Season 1 is over. It was a adapting season for the "Class of 2014" players, and a season for Manchester United to show that 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons were mere bad luck. Santiago Fernandez, an ex-player whose career wasn't that awesome he had played for Pumas in Mexico and later on he had played for the rest of his career at Sabadell in Spain. He never really shined as player; his real ability was managing. He started his classes and in record time he got his managerial permit. He started as Aitor Karanka assistant coach at Middlesbrough and was then called to mange the Manchester United Youth Academy. The next year after David Moues retired he worked as an assistant for Ryan Giggs. He then started managing the reserves team with Nicky Butt. After the bad season of Louis Van Gaal he was hired as manager until they found another manager, but his great results gave him the opportunity to stay the whole season. Let's see how he did.

Premier League

First half of the season saw a great Manchester United, the goal scoring machine and a very good defensive line. This helped him and his team end first place with one name in hand after 22 games. A glorious season was expected for them.

ofUvo8i.png

The second half of the season was a little bit harder but they still managed to get the league title.

9ieCkDZ.png

Matches

The matches.
AMpcQ5T.png
cd5mXpr.png
q2mnuiJ.png
xgTL1VN.png

A great season for Manchester United after winning league and Capital One Cup only trophy that escaped from their hands was FA Cup.

Awards

TtPhsni.png
22 and 24 assists says it all

j7RrS0D.png
Class of 2014 starts to show off

V8dtx3R.png
Fair enough!

But all the reflectors were on top of this six boys named after the Class of 92.

NY0TvfC.png

here is and individual report on all of them, they played around 23-25 games this season, thanks to the great runs they had in the cups. A Dec's IT season gave these results.

Craig Daly

bJ8MgOm.png

Look at those stats! A great improvement in stats. This lad has a very bright future as striker and has all ready been called for England twice but hasn't been capped. Tell me if I'm wrong but those stats seem like Zlatan Ibrahimovic stats, right?

Wih1WIH.png
Wonderful, huh?

mrj8Gge.png
Great improvement.

Declan Atkinson

X5d7qVk.png

The master of the midfield improved a lot his stats and showed why he was promoted from the reserves team. He was the player who won more balls for us at the midfield at every match and gave a lot of key passes.

O4Yivbm.png
The assist King.

m92ug8L.png
IT has worked well

Phil Clarke

wYNYdDp.png

Phil started the season an was pointed by the press, he with HardWork, intensive training showed the press they were wrong. He then became the player with the best average for us. He was a beast last season with us.

Me5JKXh.png
Remarkable I must say

VkgvxLP.png
He came back from an injury to show the press wrong

Reece Lacey

CaBhiEM.png

The best defender of the team we conceded very few goals when he was playing. He will totally be the leader of my defense in a near future.

diFzSkl.png
He got a lot of experience from those games

sS4KoXS.png
At this pace he'll end up as the new Terry or the new Ferdinand

Ronnie Burgess

wohZQiD.png

This is for me a player like Puyol, he fights till the last second, runs the whole match, wins balls, is courageous and rough. He was key in our cup success, and you'll read why.

T73LEYq.png
Not so many goals but he scored some title worth goals. He scored a brace against Chelsea in the Semifinals to send us to the Final and he scored on minute 93 the only goal of the match that helped us win the Final against Liverpool.

fUgHWHY.png
Good player overall.

Steve Mellor

W52MgLe.png

Good stats and as you may notice I have retrained him as a left midfielder. He spent 6 months out on loan in third tier side Doncaster because I had my team stocked of right and left midfielders.

xa554mY.png
Great loan spell and in his first match back with us he helped us by scoring a brace and giving an assist.

wyjoNsH.png
He didn't grow at Doncaster but he gained some experience, as soon as he came back his stats have been in growth spurt.

So a good overall season for Santiago and his team, two titles, great players, and a great generation emerging.

Thanks for the read, hope you enjoyed! Comment below

Very good season! Let's see what Santiago can do in CL also loving the layout

I'm sure he'll do great, I've done some good transfers, you'll see

Woah. Man.... Those players. Suggest you upload a scrapbook of em. Didn't know grey ones grew so well.

God season. And I have to say. Craig Daly looks awesome!

Good luck on the Ucl journey tho

Woah. Man.... Those players. Suggest you upload a scrapbook of em. Didn't know grey ones grew so well.

God season. And I have to say. Craig Daly looks awesome!

Good luck on the Ucl journey tho

I'm also surprised on how much they've grown.

I don't know what is a scrapbook or how to upload it? Could you tell me about it or is there a tutorial?

Solid first season!

Great layout as well. The lads seemed to have developed really well an settled in to the first team.

Looking forward to the next update

Thanks Mike, it was a solid season for the team and the lads. I'll upload in 1 or 2 days

Mate. Scrapbook is a method in which you can store a player at any particular time and then upload him up to a MyClub save to use for different purposes. All you have to do is open a player profile. Then click on the button which opens a pop up menu. There should be an option to scrapbook him. Then the file is saved in your fmh folder. That file can be uploaded!

Hope it helps!

Mate. Scrapbook is a method in which you can store a player at any particular time and then upload him up to a MyClub save to use for different purposes. All you have to do is open a player profile. Then click on the button which opens a pop up menu. There should be an option to scrapbook him. Then the file is saved in your fmh folder. That file can be uploaded!

Hope it helps!

Oh that's scrapbook! Yeah I've been saving every season their scrapbook

Hope it helps!

Oh that's scrapbook! Yeah I've been saving every season their scrapbook
Very good mate. Guess it helped! :)

Hi all,

c2nj24t.png

After a successful first season and a return to European Champions League the question is, will Manchester United keep up the expectations and manage the pressure of playing two big tournaments?

Keep reading and you'll find the answer

Transfers

tetSLJw.png

De Bruyne and Kychowiak come in to give some quality, and Ferdinand some experience.

w8LYBfJ.png

Nothing big here just some players sold to get some funds.

55Ix0G4.png

Premier League

oiHeS30.png

First half into the season and it seems it will be a tough challenge for Chelsea to reach us as we have a five points gap over them.

BDJayLe.png

In the end it was not Chelsea but Arsenal who ended second and we managed to get a 6 points gap. Not disappointed.

Gqeg46x.png

Champions League

After a fantastic and perfect group stage (sorry, but no screenshots xD) we got ourselves the hardest rival we could get.. Barcelona

TktWUaT.png

The most boring game ever but at the end we lose our Champions League hopes, disappointed.

Awards and Injuries

Awards

8qD3jgP.png

And thought of selling him at the start of the season, Jaja

Dwkisg4.png

Di Maria once again and Craig Daly gets a second place.

9WkLXP3.png

Yes!

Injuries

7HCzBm1.png

6-Bloody-Months, he is blown at the peak of his career as he is about to be 30

hctyNN5.png

Also his replacement is injured, it only means more play time for Daly

Other competitions

cpZVRtC.png

0UyIhAj.png

We won everything but the Champions, Maybe next season well do it.

International Job?

TZ5g3kg.png

Yes! Yes! And Yes! I will now get to manage my Class of 14 internationally.

The Main Event

Hnpzfqt.png

Craig Daly

M0dgG6Q.png

No words to describe him...just look at it and enjoy.

EAWFtBy.png

Incredible season, injuries made him indispensable for us. What do you guys say Should I go for a 1K challenge with him?

5mYEiuR.png

I just love IT!

Declan Atkinson

kYONtZu.png

He is improving a lot maybe he'll be in the starting lineups next season.

tv8kOd8.png

Increased the amount of games he played but still in his formation stage.

07kavor.png

That month injured didn't really help

Steve Mellor

Ra47Exc.png

Them stats!!

aWluJwH.png

I don't regret that loan

aWluJwH.png

That IT from dec is such a blessing

Ronnie Burgess

G7M2qwI.png

Another player who still hasn't broken into the first team but he'll eventually do.

pMqBeGk.png

Consistency is the clue.

uhWnSDs.png

Such a big improvement has been reflected in the loads of offers I've received from other clubs for him.

Reece Lacey

PGtQJI9.png

Slowly but he is improving

oP5mAYj.png

Great player, right?

k5wEYUA.png

Good, but it seems like his defending skills haven't improved yet. Why could that be?

Phil Clarke

Bf9On29.png

One of my favorite players

JOtiZYY.png

He didn't play that much but still he's on his way to become a great player.

eOb4kNO.png

What do you think?

So what do guys say? Should try for a 1KC with Craig Daly? and a Assist King with Atkinson?

Omg. What a team! What a magnificent grey team of players. **** :O

Defo go for the 1kc with him. He looks amazing. And he's still young. ;)

You're going good. Good luck!