Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Class of 14' [1KC and International Goals Challenge]

S4NCH0

Devesh: I didn't expect grey players to be that good I'm surprised too. I'm definitely going for the 1KC with Craig Daly and the Asisst King with Declan Atkinson.

Kun: Yes he is!

Loan Cortez: Yes I will, and I'm also doing the Asisst King with Daly. I would like to see if he could manage to get both challenges completed

From now on this carreer will also be a 1KC with Craig Daly, the International Goal Challenge with Craig Daly and maybe an Asisst King with another player that I yet need to find.

LcjaAF5.png

Season 3
1KC and International Goal Challenge

After two very successful season for Santiago and his pupils in England, the time has come for them to succeed at European Football. Last season they had been eliminated by Barcelona in the Quarter Finals, but this season the Board announced they wanted "success at every competition". Will they achieve the boards expectations?

Let's start with the transfer windows

Transfers

Transfers In

GTYzcjH.png

Filippo Marini comes in to help Craig Daly upfront, the 21 year old Italian will be his striker partner.
Niklas Sule a very young and strong defender comes in from Villarreal.
Youri Tielemans the overhyped Belgian player comes in to prove he is worth for top leagues.

Transfers Out

dJzJwmy.png
vXdS4Wb.png

Wayne Rooney and Daley Blind were the biggest transfers out. Rooney left because he was aging quickly and also he was injured a long period. Blind was also in a very bad season with a lot of injuries and bad games so I sold him. Johnny Evans and Tielemans were very but very bad so I sold them as soon as I could. The others are loans from youngsters.

LKW1Twx.png

nkD767V.png
Tied in points with Chelsea but with better goal difference. Exciting second half awaits.

HrRDIQq.png
Won it in the last match, a goal from Sterling against Chelsea in the last minutes made them tie 1-1 and with our victory over Everton we are the Champions. Affordable third time in a row.

Awards

PodJCed.png
Daly becomes the best in England.

UbH2FMo.png
Januzaj starts to show what he is really worth.

l4GpJ0y.png
I win it again!

18BEGfE.png

9JZJdvi.png
We went though easily.

c3e1jPN.png
But we had to face them :/
We are out one round further than last time, at least we improved.

Matches

GjBssND.png
I5emnKe.png
XMaxa0b.png
pvsxV0i.png
kqgSbIp.png

The Main Events

rIa3l6W.png

Steve Mellor

lh5F6Wn.png
That loan helped him loads

IZ2AyDl.png
That loan....

Declan Atkinson

VogtaTA.png
Is he the new Giggs?

aBTXboB.png
At least he played more matches than last season

Ronnie Burgess

RhV1GC3.png
Hope that Stamina would stay like that for ever!

Lm2QVI3.png
He couldn't play as many games as last season but he still had a good form in them.

Reece Lacey

oO7tidO.png
This guy is one of my favorites, no wonder why!

E7xmsRc.png
I would say he did good being a defender.

Phil Clarke

jYuXOL9.png
So many greens! o_o

PRdDlru.png
Slowly, but he is improving

Craig Daly

092Giuu.png
Look at those stats! He is on his way to become the best in history!

XzY8ZAk.png
He was injured for 6 weeks but still scored more goals than last season.

1K Challenge
Goals 109
Remaining 891

International Goal Challenge (255 goals)
Goals 14
Remaining 241

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Leave a comment with your opinion, or suggestions. Also leave a like, it takes you three seconds but it means you appreciated my effort, and makes my day. Anyways, hope you liked it a lot, I'll update as soon as I can.

Maybe if you were playing Daly in 1-striker formation (or with 2 wide forwards) would make him score more :) I guess using 2 poachers takes away many goals and opportunities from him :)

Maybe if you were playing Daly in 1-striker formation (or with 2 wide forwards) would make him score more :) I guess using 2 poachers takes away many goals and opportunities from him :)

Yeah, you are right the other poacher steals a lot of goals from him but he also assists him all the time. I'll try a one striker formation.

Love this type of career, you're doing class :D

Thanks Sam, I also enjoy this types of careers.

Lacey is going to be a world class defender

Hope it does come true RJGreeno.

Q0rbHoT.png

Season 4
1KC and International Goal Challenge

It's the fourth season of the Class of 14 and they are starting to develop into great players. Will they finally help Manchester United to get to the final or win the Champions League, for the first on Santiagos' reign? Let's see.

First the transfers

Transfers

Transfers In

01j5fvX.png

Guido Vadalá The young Argentine players comes from FCP to renew the midfield.
Oxlade Chamberlain the young english winger comes to the team to learn from Di Maria and eventually replace him.

Transfers Out

J22hhgm.png
kDs9N5z.png

James Wilson left because he was unhappy. Fellaini was unuseful for my team and he was sold. Henriquez was never used since its a 1K challenge and he had no play time. And Chris Smalling was also unhappy.

LKW1Twx.png

96bJmOC.png

Won a league with a good performance all along the year from the team but I placed all my efforts in the champions league. Chelsea always seem to get close but never manage to win it.

Awards

SlYonEn.png
Craig Daly gets second in the WPOTY award and everyday he is closer to winning it.

5gb6axw.png
Daly becomes the best in England. Once again. And De Bruyne gives the second place to the

jxT6UYq.png
I win it once again!

Cups
6JFxV5n.png
vcQpRgk.png
W6V7hKL.png
After winning League, Community Shield, FA and Capital One Cup the only trophy left for us to win it all is the Champions League.

18BEGfE.png

This time we had to at least arrive to the final and maybe win it. We put all our efforts into this trophy rather than the other three.

srA2dFv.png
We scored 5 but conceded 3 we have to make some defensive changes.

v2Jz7kI.png
Two very exciting matches with last minute goals.

IxmFuik.png
Craig Daly scores in both matches and we win a ticket to the final. The rival... Bayern Munich.

The Final

ET' Extra Time starts we are 1-1, one of the teams must score if not we will go to penalties.

100' The Ox is injured in the floor it seems he won't continue on the court. What will Santiago do?

101' The homegrown youngster Steve Mellor enters the field after a month and a half of being injured, a risky move by Santiago.

105' It hits the crossbar! Craig Dally had an opportunity to score but he missed by inches and hits the crossbar.

113' Declan Atkinson wins the ball in the midfield he opens it with Phil Clarke. Phil sends the ball to the other side of the field were Di Maria stands, Di Maria dribbles past some players and opens the field on the right with Steve Mellor.

114' Steve Mellor receives Di Maria's pass near the midfield he passes it to Burgess who passes it back. Steve Mellor hangs the ball into the square it's four defenders against Craig Daly. CRAIG DALY MOVES THE DEFENDERS FOLLOW HIM HE CONNECTS THE HEADER......

114' GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!! ITS CRAIG DALY! HE SCORES A WONDERFUL HEADER AFTER A GREAT TEAM PLAY FROM UNITED AND A GREAT ASSIST FROM MELLOR! MANCHESTER MIGHT BE TAKING HOME THE TROPHY!
7qVBFFR.png

Matches

DOSgQNK.png
chbOytN.png
EpJ22ZV.png
3jcUn1q.png
CuCfT6D.png

The Main Events

rIa3l6W.png

Steve Mellor

FlHqu8L.png
Just look at him!

VBFzkzv.png
He got a lot more games than last season but didn't do a lot better.

Declan Atkinson

6mJUo72.png
I still expect him to improve more.

0k7rjlx.png
My new assist King?

Ronnie Burgess

DNKB80E.png
Look at his stamina!

HU3WvpR.png
He played a lot more games but he didn't improve that much.

Reece Lacey

HsPdgN1.png
Salute the new captain.

Zek6X53.png
He doubled his amount of games played.

Phil Clarke

kd49s5M.png
So many greens! o_o

Vgdx2nu.png
He also doubled the amount of games played.

Craig Daly

d7jBT6Z.png
85 million dollars!! And so many greens just WOW!

DmdEfwF.png
He keeps scoring and is still far from his peak.

1K Challenge
Goals 162
Remaining 838
4 seasons and still very very very far. Do you think I can make it?

International Goal Challenge (255 goals)
Goals 17
Remaining 238

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Leave a comment with your opinion, or suggestions. Also leave a like, it takes you three seconds but it means you appreciated my effort, and makes my day. Anyways, hope you liked it a lot, I'll update as soon as I can.

Sorry lads won't be updating in one or two weeks since my IPad fell and its screen cracked a lot I'm sending it to be repaired. Hopefully they will repair it in a week but I don't think.

I managed to send the images from my iPad to the PC before having to repair my iPad and I have an update. No ManU updates until one or two weeks, enjoy!

England Update

2018 World Cup

ZuufCq4.png

It's time for us to take on the mission of winning the WC in 2018 after 52 years of no international cups.

Group Stage

3ngCbQ3.png

Very easy group for us to go through.

Second Round

0gSxVHm.png

Daly scores three.

Quarter Final

MKbElPf.png

Italy were no rival for Mr.Daly.

Semifinals

xK4pomQ.png

Daly has done it again!

Final

Ok so we reached the final, to be honest I didn't expect it and we are facing another surprise Belgium. Will Daly be able to keep his scoring streak and give us the cup? Will Lacey lift his first cup as english captain? Will England end a drought of 52 years?

Js1SJkH.png

Yes! The cup is ours. With Daly scoring in every match and being the best player England end a drought of more than 50 years.

Hope you liked it leave a like or a comment if you did. Will be updating as soon as my iPad is fixed.

Lads I'm pausing this career for undetermined time. For two reasons:

1.- I find no motivation on uploading to the site and working so hard to do the updates and no one leaving some feedback.

2.- I'm finding it boring to do long term careers in FMH15 and will be doing from now on only one season challenges, short lists, iScouts, interactive experiences and tactics. I might do careers again until fmh16 or maybe a regain interest on long term careers and start a new one.

Sorry if you were following it