Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 billy2shots lost his love for the game!!!

Crowe

People! Billy has lost his love for the game and so I think we need to pull together and help bring it and him back. He has only managed 3 seasons in the last month since the 6.0.2 update destroyed bills mega tactic. He has given me a tactic to try. It's not quite mega tactic but still very good, though sadly it's not for me to post his tactic. A teaser for you all below.

So come on Billy back ya come, this tactic may need a slight tweet from you to succeed in the prem.

post-54429-0-00383800-1431431928_thumb.p

post-54429-0-10641300-1431432000_thumb.p

post-54429-0-84487400-1431432064_thumb.p

Yea I know Fulham is not hard bit like using Norwich, easy to get 1st place. Like I said with a bit of tweaking it could be great the two games I lost was due to having a stupid amount of injuries and having to play none real players. So again I think it has potential.

Ha ha, thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed using it.

Your team got some nice ratings there. I'm guessing the goals were nicely spread out amongst the 3 attacking players.

I have played about 10 games in some minor leagues in Europe and the results are funny. England is another story so I wouldn't expect the craziness I have seen elsewhere.

I still have zero enthusiasm to play the game :-(

Like you said you need a good inf but I only had ross mcormack( or how ever you spell it ) still no funds in prem. You back on the pc playing fm!

Like you said you need a good inf but I only had ross mcormack( or how ever you spell it ) still no funds in prem. You back on the pc playing fm!

No just taking a break. I hit the gym pretty hard and FMH distracted me from that so my focus is back to lifting at the moment.

That INF is key!

As Crowe has given me a big build up and I have no real use for it I will share.

First the excuses. Normally I would do seasons worth of tests in various different leagues to fine tune a tactic. As I have lost my passion for the game I haven't done that this time. I played 10 games in Scotland, Portugal and Italy and it worked fairly well.

Don't be afraid to try things out for yourselves.

My 'Mega tactic' was based around this shape

UctS2kh.jpg

Patch 6.2 soon put a stop to how good my wide complete forwards and central midfielder were so I tried many different things with mixed success. In the end I came back to my original tactic and tried everything to get it going again.

So now we have this

8dsxIYX.jpg

Not exactly revolutionary is it!

The player roles were far harder to pin down. First 2 wide INF worked well but it was a bit hit and miss. The midfield took much longer to decide upon.

Any way enough waffle you only really want to see the tactic so here it is.

3jWDc3I.jpg

Don't be afraid to change the right side poacher to an Advanced Forward if you feel it works better.

KNpPtLF.jpg

Key players are

Advanced Playmaker. He needs to be a great creative passer, NOT a greedy player who loves long shots!

INF. This guy is the same as the complete forward in my mega tactic. Don't worry about heading! He is there to create and score. A creative forward or a winger that scores goals will work well here. On a quick test my INF created 11 goals in 5 games so this position could make or break this tactic.

The tactic won't win you the Premiership with Burnley but I hope it gives you enjoyment.

No just taking a break. I hit the gym pretty hard and FMH distracted me from that so my focus is back to lifting at the moment.

Pretty much identical to me. That's weird lol :-D

I haven't played the game in over a week...I guess I'm going through the same thing as Billy.

I did the same thing. But I got over it. Then opened up a save with Barca made epic transfers. Was going good...... Until I lost 4-0 to Sociedad while I had 22 shots on target. Uninstalled the game.

Enough said.

I haven't played the game in over a week...I guess I'm going through the same thing as Billy.

I did the same thing. But I got over it. Then opened up a save with Barca made epic transfers. Was going good...... Until I lost 4-0 to Sociedad while I had 22 shots on target. Uninstalled the game.

Enough said.

That's a damn good goalkeeper :P

Looks like I haven't still lost my love for the game!

Enough said.

That's a damn good goalkeeper :P

Looks like I haven't still lost my love for the game!

You're one of the few lucky ones. ;)

Tried the tactic with Man City, but the 6.2 patch stil frustrates me.

Won away at Chelsea 1-5, but also lost at home to stoke an burnley 0-1.

I have depay as inf, and Silva as apm, should be good players for this position or not?

Will there be a new patch which fixes the 20 shots on target and no goals problem?

Depay would be a little too greedy to play in the INF position. He will shoot too often.

The games you lose/draw I guarantee that the opposition keeper and defence turn into supermen.

Sorry I can't do anything about the 6.2 match engine.

Ok so the inf, should have high teamwork?

Yeah, the draw loose games always have super keeper/defence...

Also its almost always a 4-2-2-2 tactic where this happens

If teams sit deep, don't be afraid to play short or mixed.

Real Madrid

Benzene poacher

Ronaldo right poacher or advanced forward

James inside forward

Modric At playmaker

Kadeira b2b

UPDATE V2

I have given this a little more time this morning.

I wanted to improve two key areas.

1. Have a better shot to goal ratio

2. Be a little tighter at the back

Give this slight tweak a go.

Move the right poacher/ADV forward into an attacking winger position.

lYiMu3X.jpg

For those of you with strong left wingers, here is the mirrored tactic

O65O7Zw.jpg

A very quick test with a average Newcastle team

6QRbP8W.jpgFDJBqM2.jpg