Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Harry Chapman

Callumgnc

Harry Chapman

A great scorer and assister of goals in my Burton Albion save, Harry Chapman is pretty much unheard of, unless you are a devout Middlesbrough supporter. Comfortable in any position from midfield forwards, but a natural right winger.

Harry Chapman on day one

etOZD1.png

His decision making is fairly weak, but he looks fairly decent in every other area you'd want him to as a 16 year old winger. Maybe loan him to a Conference or league 2 side to get him some playing time and boost his confidence and stats for the first couple of seasons.

Harry Chapman after 5 seasons with IT and regular game time

jDIsI9.png

Harry Chapman's history

5RJ0Kc.png

Unfortunately not fantastic pace, but it really doesn't matter as I play him as an IF on the right wing, scoring and assisting more than enough. I was able to pay £10.25M for him whilst still in the Championship after buying Cubas, Coric and Vadala and selling on at huge profits. He can be bought much cheaper from a young age although Middlesbrough don't seem keen on letting him go so expect to be a high flying Championship team or a Premiership team to be able to afford him. He has excelled since joining the Premiership and is now the starter for England on the right wing. My favourite English winger after Patrick Roberts!