Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic What is your Favourite Championship/Football Manager Database?

JustM1kePlays

Favourite Championship/Football Manager Database   

25 members have voted

1. 1. What is you favourite Championship/Football Manager Database?

• CM 93
    • CM 96/97
    • CM 97/98
    • CM 99/00
    • CM 00/01
    • CM 01/02
    • CM 4 (02/03)
    • CM 03/04
    • CM 5
    • FM 05
    • FM 06
    • FM 07
    • FM 08
    • FM 09
    • FM 10
    • FM 11
    • FM 12
    • FM 13
    • FM 14
    • FM 15

Some of the older CM ones are quality it would be hard to pick a winner but would be quality if someone made one,can you imagine a 1KC with Shearer or the DT with Shearer & Sutton would be insane

Oh man The original SAS that would be pretty special.

There is so many old partnerships that would be quality,even Viduka and smith at Leeds ;)

CM 2003/4

Nistelroy,Keane, Giggs,Scholes and Quinton Fortune!! :)

Cant believe you are mentioning Fortune among those names :)

Just kidding  :P

I personally loved that version because there was good iranian players in game.

Bit old school here but I loved playing Championship Manager Italia back in the mid 90's! 

3 foreigner rule and Ray Wilkins was exceptional for a season or two.. ^_^ 

Messi looks good here in the classic Amiga screenshot...

znug3r.jpg

I thought fm05 was the first appearance of Messi? I'm assuming the pictures from the Amiga is an edited game!

Did any one play either the USM (Ultimate Soccer Manager) or Premiership Manager series?

CM97/98 - By a mile!

Used to play 532 attacking with Robbie Keane playing behind the strikers. He would get 100 goals a season - every season.

I lost girlfriends over that game.

Great memories though lol

Well in my opinion FMH12 was the best cause it was my first fmh except experience. That was awesome.

I just started a new save on FMH2012. I forgot how different it is compared to later versions :)

Think I completed the 1KC with To Madeira in CM 01/02 in every save.  The greatest fictional player ever to exist.

I assume only a small percentage of people on these threads haven't heard of him, so for their benefit:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/Picture-galleries/8810502/Football-Manager-Cult-Players-XI.html?image=10

https://cmacd.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/championship-manager-heroes-episode-4-to-madeira/

12 hours ago, DaBla27 said:

Think I completed the 1KC with To Madeira in CM 01/02 in every save.  The greatest fictional player ever to exist.

I assume only a small percentage of people on these threads haven't heard of him, so for their benefit:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/Picture-galleries/8810502/Football-Manager-Cult-Players-XI.html?image=10

https://cmacd.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/championship-manager-heroes-episode-4-to-madeira/

To Madeira was an absolute beast for a fictional player...

How many remembers CM97/98, I was introduced to it when I was 15 at school, I was a bit naughty and cheeky at school, so for most of my final year I was referred to the Pupil Improvement Room, I got suspended a few times and because I was living in a childrens home, when I was not at school I was expected to do school work at home, I had lent 97/98 of a kid in school and I somehow managed to talk one of my carers into letting me play the game for a bit, I convinced her that being a pretend football manager would benefit me in maths, I have a transfer budget and have to spend it wisely, I use my brains to work tactics and stuff like that, I managed to convince the woman...I would also do the same at school as well...

There were some beasts on that game

• Emile Heskey...scored loads
  • Ibrahima Bakayoko...scored loads
  • Tommy Svindal-Larsen...Class Norweigian Midfielder nobody ever heard of
  • Dean Chandler...On a free transfer
  • Lee Hughes
  • Kim Heiselberg...Some Dane dude at Sunderland
  • The brilliantly name Frank Awankah

Imbrahima Bakayoko, there's a name from the cm past. It may have been 97/98 or possibly earlier but this lad had the most 20s I have ever seen at the start of the game. He was a must buy. 

I think that year Robert Pires could be snapped up from Metz, and Ronaldinho from Gremio. 

Fantastic days, no match engine...