Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 New tactic!!

Jonesyy

So here it is! Unbeaten in the league, lost 2 games all season and won everything apart from the FA cup were I feel i was very unlucky and lost on pens. This tactic is an absolute beast! After becoming disillusioned with my own tactic Attempts I've tried a few on here with little or no success! This tactic is amazing and you deserve massive credit for creating it! I've regained my love for this game! Roll in next season

Wow!! Got to say I'm majorly happy with your review and even happier to be the one to create a tactic that's revived your love for the game!! Impressive league results there!! A big thank you to you for testing it out and writing such a good review!! I just hope we can get more people testing this and enjoying it and such!! Nice achievement to see people becoming successful using it!! Thanks dude!!

Very deserved praise for an excellent tactic! Apologies for the repeat posts! Found the upload a nightmare and didn't realise that if you delete from imgupr then it deletes from here too! Lookin forward to transfer window. Tempted to complete the vanity signing of messi! Defo agree that wing backs suit the wide roll and Erkin was a bargain! Struggled with my DLM but I put that down the person and not the system gonna look at an all rounder like Vidal maybe! Sanchez was outstanding and Gauld looked really good on loan so might try to make it permanent

Has someone tried the tactic for Original Engine?

Yeah as a DLM I suggest the likes of Matic, someone with good tackling, good positioning, good aggression would be the main 3 focal points I would say!! Very pleased with the reviews so far guys!!

Hi jonesy , great tactic mate ! I'm using it on B.Dortmund just now only a few games in but just beat bayern Munich in the super cup final . Works great so far but I will post result at the end of the season. I haven't changed anything just used ur original tactic ! Was spectacle about it with 2 defenders but you seemed to have pulled it off well done mate great work !

Jonesy, what can I say ! Worked wonders for me , suffered a heavy defeat by juventus in the CL semi final after beating them 2-0. Left it until the last day of the season to win the league too but as you can see I won 3 competitions out of 4 ! Hopefully strength the team for next season. Best tactic I've used by far.

Sold all my defensive backs and bought Oscar , balanta and Kennedy in brasil. Also brought in loris from Spurs. Don't have Sugar daddy by the way just Sold a lot of my players that didn't suit the tactic to fund my purchases !

post-27714-0-29395700-1433013139_thumb.j

3 out of 4 I would consider that a definite success for you especially seeing off bayern Munich for the title in your first season using this tactic!! I hope the second season shows even more promise for you dude!!

Love this tactic I never play in enhanced but this tactic awesome! I thought I'd try it out on enhanced n it's bringing success n trophies! Thanks :)

Superb could you upload some screenshots by any chance please so myself and everybody else can see more on what to expect from this tactic on enhanced engine please?

it is time for me to take a club and manage is at least 6 years,i havent played anything longer than 6 seasons since roma on fmh 14,if i finally decide which team to take i will try out your tactic and write a review in few sentences here  ^_^

This was done on 6.2 but I use it on 6.3 and it works too mate. Xzz who are you and could you upload screenshots of your matches? It seems to be successful for most other people that have used it so maybe have a look at what areas of the team aren't strong enough and look on improving them. Never the less upload some screenshots please!! I did get a good few draws tbh but I was getting many wins so my outlook on it was that a draw is better than a loss because I was still winning trophies!! Are you finding most of the draws are away from home or at home?

I tried the tactic with borussia dortmund on enhanced engine

overall it is great but it has its flaws just like any other,unfortunately i can't upload screenshots so I will try to write it down and make it short

I was kind of sceptical at first but after playing few friendly games i realised it is domination tactic,every game i played including bayern and real i was in domination,i lost to bayern in super cup 0-1 but i had more chances,i drew with real 2-2 and lost to hsv 1-0

every other game was win and i was surprised to see that tactic like this that is relying on just 2 defenders doesn't concede a lot

downfalls

i am not sure if its tactics,players or even game's fault but i needed about 10 chances to score 1 goal,and they only need 1 or 2 to score,maybe its because my 3 main players got injured(reus,hummels,gundogan) but even without them i somehow managed to defeat bayern 4-2 at allianz arena

overall

tactic is great but can be improved,especially at back because weidenfeller had much to do

attack itself is great,they create chances but dont use them properly,i repeat it might not be tactics fault

with all its ups and downs it is one of the best tactics that i tried on fmh15,for now....

I think the reason behind so many shots taken compared to how many were actually scored is purely because of the inside forward, the inside forward is probably taking many of the shots which will be outside the box more than they are inside. I think maybe another way to improve the amount of goals scored could be to change the advanced forward to a poacher as they're going to play on the shoulder and look for those clear cut chances more. I haven't tried that myself but I might. I think changing the advf to a dlf could work well in a sense as well as it would bring a lot more possession and stability on the attack which potentially could bring some more clear cut opportunities. That's something I will have to give a try!! Never the less I'm happy with your review and glad you've stated the flaws so I can work on them!! Thanks dude!!

i hope you don't find yourself insulted or something

it's way better than any i could of created

i am just trying to state the flaws constructively so it could be even better

i dont think i ever played fm or fmh without at least one poacher

but fmh15 is a lot more challenging in a tactical way than fmh 14 and my 4-2-3-1 tactic that used

to be a success,now completely sucks and is totally useless

I don't feel insulted at all mate, I take it as constructive criticism which is a good thing, the way I think of it is that you're helping me improve my tactic. Yeah fmh15 is a lot more tactical and is harder than previous fmh games. I always used to play with a poacher but on this one I seem to find that poachers aren't as good as previous fmh games:(. My favourite type of striker is a poacher but I'm struggling to find a formation and tactic that supplies the poacher well enough for him to get the scoring records they would on previous fmh. I dislike playing with a target man but they seem to work quite well on this where as they weren't as effective on previous games. There's been many changes tactically compared to fmh, it's made it more difficult but more realistic which is why I do actually enjoy it a lot more

i remember playing with roma,destro used to score every game,at the end of season always had more goals than appereances,now nothing,,,

and i dont like that they made new engine which most of original tactics dont work on,it is not realistic in my opinion,if the tactic is good it should work on both engines and enchanced is kinda slow on my device