Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 New tactic!!

Jonesyy

The enhanced engine seems a lot more tactical minded. In theory it is realistic, for example, in real life, regardless what time you are, if the tactics aren't good enough, your team will crumble and won't do well. Which that is one of the differences between the original and enhanced engine. The enhanced engine forces you to make sure your tactics are sharp and as good as they can be, because your tactics are just as important as the players are

Switched to this on my Leeds United save in January 2016, as a Premiership side in 8th place.

Played four and lost all 4, being sacked in the process. Using the original engine. Results were 0-2, 1-4, 1-4, 1-2.

I do like the look of the system though but need to get it working not just with big sides like Bayern and Liverpool.

Anyone tried any variations with not so big clubs?

BLD168a.png

This tactic is amazing!!!! The only game I didn't use it for was the community shield di Maria and depay are beast in the inside forward role. Thanks for the tactic

Schwants I haven't tested in on the original engine, it worked with Aston villa on the enhanced engine for me. Best advice would be try changing the defenders to limited. I'm glad it worked for you sib!!

Best tactic i have used for FMH15.  Might be an unusual formation but it works and seems to get better season after season (obviously helps having more money and been able to buy more quality). Thanks!

Finished 1st in champ 1st seasonimage3.thumb.PNG.e069695639fc429144b3458

Then 1st season back in prem finished 4thimage2.thumb.PNG.201cb0409082d940658ae3f

Now going for title and still in champs league and FA Cup in my 3rd seasonimage1.thumb.PNG.35a0c0249c6af2d20d62e7d

By far my best result was this thoughimage5.thumb.PNG.bee258cb85630e5d305681e

And they played a decent sideimage4.thumb.PNG.5131386e137b9f5763232f9

Managed to bring in Pato and Traore who have made a massive difference but the rest of the ream is largely what got me promoted from Championship first season.  Thanks again to the OP.

Is it advisable to switch the winger to an inside forward? 

the winger switched to IF would maybe be too offensive :) but only the creator and those who try to play with the tactics knows - all i know is that this tactic is NOT boring :D!

Hi. I'm new here, Just joined to get some advice on tactics.

I've tried / am trying with Celtic. I would think that you don't need to be a tactical genius in order to win trophies with Celtic, especially considering the absence of Rangers in the SPL. But for me it's not working.

Currently we are languishing in 8th. At the time of writing this we've just drawn 0-0 with Partick Thistle. I'm keen to find a tactic that works, because I throughlly enjoyed playing FMH13. But would like to play well on FMH15 as you have the ability to switch Nations [Android]. 

Am I doing something wrong? Granted I am using the original match engine. As the "Enhanced" is painfully slow.

Flipward - i am playing on iPhone so no reason why shouldn't work the same on iPad

As AndersJ says it isn't boring! The only position i seem to struggle with is the DLM but i have tried switching this role a bit and the tactic seems to become less effective. Since then i have just stuck to the original. I'm amazed it doesn't work with Real Madrid with their attacking players, when i get chance i will start a game up and see how i get on.

My game still going well with Boro in Champs League as well, although a few late goals flattered me here!

image1.thumb.PNG.365fc386a62b072dedb2db6

image2.thumb.PNG.9e68b6deef7360ec105c066

Interesting tactic! How do you guys actually pull it off and play consistently the whole season? Do you change the team settings or player roles at all? What about when you are losing the match and it's clearly been a bad day for your squad?

The season started very well for me but towards the end it got worse and worse. Just a quick test game with only some free signings and finished 7th, so pretty ok still.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have played two seasons with concord rangers using this tactic. I won both vanarama South and vanarama conference without ant problem but i had to be active during games to win. 

The first thing i do is to check the opponents tactic, if they play counter attack i change my play style to balanced, otherwise i play attacking. 

If I proceed with attacking and the stats indicate that i am not dooing very well i change my style to balanced.

So Henrik, you play attacking short pressing by default in Conference level and then switch to balanced short pressing against counter attacking teams (or if not doing well)? Never change passing style?

Exactly. Maybe it can be improved by also changing passing style during games. But i am satisfied with the results since concord rangers is a pretty bad team. Small squad, very low budget, minimal training facilities and and a stadium capacity of only 3300 ppl. 

Thanks Henrik! Had a quick test in conference and that seems to work well. This is exactly the kind of game I wanna try: start with the worst team in the world and make it slowly the best one:)

Np! Thats exactly what I am trying to do. Maby there is a club that is worse than concord rangers but when i started I did a quick scan of the stadium capacities and training facilities and concluded that concord rangers must be among the worst.

So now i start my third season and hope that i will have the stamina to take them all the way to champions league winners. As long as i am winning its like running with the wind in my back but i know that once i stop getting promoted every season and need more time to build the squad things will get thougher.

Yes I still am playing fmh2015 (skipped fmm2016) while waiting for fmm2017

I've only done 2 friendlies & a league match so far

f26b7a505688613.jpg

1faac1505688623.jpg

fae867505688598.jpg

Yeah maybe not always perfect

f743db505688590.jpg

Numerous fouls even on normal tackling...and do TM/dlf need good aerial for this tactic?

Also this tactic has no room for wingbacks? I'm managing Man United and my right wingback Rafael don't wanna retrain..so sell? Barca's willing to pay good money for him:P