Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

I was only saying to Sergey the other day how this is getting more and more weird - and now these graves have turned up.

I personally think this killer may be slightly insane...

Here is what I have seen: it was an torn picture of UK leaving the training ground with what look like a shovel dripping with blood. There is also an handgun with only one bullet in the chamber and deposit box pin number. I quickly ran out of the house and went straight to my house and locked the doors and windows. I thought to myself "My god! What have I found?" I didn't want to surrender the evidence to the police as I have lost all my trust towards them. I decided that I'll put matters into my own hand. I'm ending this murdering spree!

You cant prove anything! Besides ive got an alibi for at least half of these murders one being all of you when I was at the Airport for starters!

S**t, this is getting deep now…

You cant prove anything! Besides ive got an alibi for at least half of these murders one being all of you when I was at the Airport for starters!

S**t, this is getting deep now…

Deep like.....Graves??!!

Here is what I have seen: it was an torn picture of UK leaving the training ground with what look like a shovel dripping with blood. There is also an handgun with only one bullet in the chamber and deposit box pin number. I quickly ran out of the house and went straight to my house and locked the doors and windows. I thought to myself "My god! What have I found?" I didn't want to surrender the evidence to the police as I have lost all my trust towards them. I decided that I'll put matters into my own hand. I'm ending this murdering spree!

Seems suspicious to me. He claims to have found incriminating evidence but refuses to show anyone? He'll probably kill me now that I've figured it out!

I'm now wearing a GoPro on my head streaming live into a computer 24/7. If the killer comes, at least we'll know who did it!

There's Been A Murder

September 2 2014

Earlier today news of incriminating evidence came to light as Good Job discovered a photograph of UKFootball Score holding a shovel which appeared to be dripping with blood or some other liquid. After the grave findings this morning this news has sent the fans into riot mode as they went on the hunt for Mr Score.

The evidence is only a picture but before Mr Score could answer any questions about the image he was brutal beaten to death by the mob. The police tried to intervene but by the time back up and riot squads made the scene the fans had done what they intended. Most of the fans had covered faces so finding the killer will be some trouble but police have arrested a number from the incident, but it is likely the killer slipped into the night.

The last message from UKFootball Score was a tweet pleading his innocence and that he had alibi's for the murders but it seems like the fans had enough of these brutal murders but two wrongs never make a right. The police however haven't ruled Mr Score out of inquiries as yet and they are currently searching his home to see if the shovel holds any clues for the case but another murder from outside of this enquiry will just spread the police thinner. The club have condemned the actions of the fans and have offered a one million pound reward for anyone who gives evidence which can convict the serial killer and the fan which killed their beloved central midfielder UKFootball Score, then again could the serial killer have been in the crowd? Or was it indeed Mr Score who killed all those teammates?

I saw a suspicious man wearing our fans jersey in the training centre before the riot. I offered him my signed sweaty home jersey to him, but he just shoved the shirt away. Maybe this has something to do with Mr Score death.

I saw a suspicious man wearing our fans jersey in the training centre before the riot. I offered him my signed sweaty home jersey to him, but he just shoved the shirt away. Maybe this has something to do with Mr Score death.

A sweaty shirt well the smell was enough repelling to throw it away nothing to worry about though!

There's Been A Murder

September 6 2014

It looks like the murderer of UKFootballscore has gotten away with it as the police have failed to connect anyone to the fatal blow, a member of the public in the clubs kit was questioned but later released.

Unfortunately our report today will bring more bad news to the club as another body has been discovered! The death of Mr Score took place due to Good Job finding incriminating evidence relating to UKFootball score, however people were mystified by the fact Good Job attempted to hide his discovery. In the end he came clean by making the photograph public but this could have been his biggest mistake as he lost his life this afternoon.

The twenty two year old midfielder was once hyped for big things but his life has came to a bitter and twisted end as he's the twelve death related to the club in a matter of months! The police haven't commented on the recent murder as yet but we are hearing rumours that the police have run out of leads as everyone they suspected has died in these brutal killings, could that be a clue? It appears the killer is still out there and still demanding blood, the question is who is he and who's going to die next?

Honestly, he better ice me now before I go out and destroy this monster.

Does the killer see that as an invitation or a threat? Brave move!

Statement from the family of Mr Score:

We are deeply saddened by the brutal nature of our dear UK's passing.

We will try to adhere to anything the police want to ask us or search regarding UK and we will take no further questions, thank you.

Just realised no ones pointed the finger at the manager for all this yet and hes the one with the keyboard.

Its alright all you that lived can thank me later lol.