Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

Just realised no ones pointed the finger at the manager for all this yet and hes the one with the keyboard.

Its alright all you that lived can thank me later lol.

The OP states the manager is on holiday and the assistant is in charge :P

Is he though you would have thought it would have been cut short by now and him return to club to help in these destressing times.

Just seems suspicious that there been no mention of said manager or even a comment by him and what team let's there manager go on holiday during season time.

Would you return when bodies are being cut up left right and centre! I bet he's run to the hills waiting for it to blow over, I know I would!

I'm back guys. Pizza was good but I had some..digestive difficulties with the anchovies..so..

Oh yes back to Liam Neeson Mode.

Still waiting for the killer.

*Goodjob's spirit,

Damn. I should have just kept my mouth shut! Now I'm dead! Goodluck to those who still lives.

PS. Ashez is the killer! Dunn! Dunn! Dunn! *thunder sounds

There's Been A Murder

September 11 2014

Eliseo took a bold approach by calling out the killer by publishing his home address on twitter, in the meantime Eliseo locked himself in the bath room crapping himself, on social media he said a pizza he had earlier had disagreed with him but we believe the seriousness of his actions dawned on him.

While the attention was on Eliseo's apartment the killer struck again as the body of Zero Se was discovered! Due to the seriousness of Eliseo's taunt to the killer the police's presence was limited as they staked out his apartment which gave the killer the perfect opportunity to strike again!

Zero Se was an up and coming midfielder who was one of the only players to have a good start to the season as he had one goal and one assist in three games. The league one player was discovered in a local gym where he was working out after the manager criticised the physical side to his game, this has led to many people wandering if the manager had sent him into a trap, especially as he hasn't been heard of in a while.

Is this murder Eliseo's fault for drawing the police and attention to his doorstep or are the theories about the managers involvement worth thinking about?

At least it wasn't deadly, I can't believe he called out to the killer then accepted a pizza he didn't order, could have been poison for all he knew! Rookie error!

At least it wasn't deadly, I can't believe he called out to the killer then accepted a pizza he didn't order, could have been poison for all he knew! Rookie error!

It's seems almost too stupid doesn't it....

Aslong as you're feeling okay?

I am and I learned two things from this.

First- The killer is scared of me. Here he had the chance to eliminate me and he didn't now it's my turn. The ball is on my side of the pitch now...

Secondly- Anchovies and my stomach..are not very good friends.

Isn't it funny..I Challenged the killer and the anchovies (never had them before) and it was the anchovies that kicked my...

I wonder if we can get to the next game without losing anymore players!

Almost forgot this was a career thread with games lol should be in first 11 this time four unlessamknocked of before then

Give you guys

7\1 that am killed

Evs that I start

3\1 start and score

5\1 that come of bench to score winner

There's Been A Murder

September 12 2014

A day after the death of Zero Se we can confirm another murder has taken place! The squad has lost another creative midfielder and personality as FMHAberdeen Fan was discovered today with a Russian flag covering the body. The midfielder suffered a fall from the roof of his apartment building and the cause of his death was head injuries while he also suffered a broken collarbone.

The Russian flag is seen as the key clue at the scene and the police have announced they are looking for DutchTony's personal body guard, Sergey. Sergey is the only known Russian to have any connect to the club and they believe he could be a key to discovering who the serial killer is.

This latest death has shocked the club again but the fans have started to point the finger at DutchTony. Some are saying it is odd that he feels completely safe when Sergey is around and it's led to the theory that Sergey might be a hired gun doing the bidding of Mr Tony. While others have defended DT as he is known by the fans by saying he feels safe because Sergey is one of the best in the business at what he does.

All we know is it's another sad day for the club and it doesn't look like things will be getting any better anytime soon.

Ooooooooooohh it looks like it was Sergey but could be James the Cleaner!!! After years of service gleaming up toilets he got sick of it and is now killing off anyone who messes up his bathrooms!!

My condolences to the family and friends of FMHAberdeen Fan :(

Now I must clear this Sergey nonsense up. He 100% had nothing to do with these murders. He wasn't even in the country when they started.

Today myself and Mrs DT went to the seaside. (yes it rained) As usual Sergey was with us.

He was also with us when we went for a bite to eat at Harvester. He had a huge double cheese and bacon burger with added pulled pork on top. He said it was lovely...

And a little earlier I went to the bedroom with Mrs DT and remained in there for a full 15 minutes :P. Sergey was in the wardrobe watching over us. He said he wanted to be absolutely completely utterly sure we were safe. He's very thorough :D

All of the above are facts, so I suggest the police try to concentrate their efforts on finding the actual killer. I doubt they will though as they are clearly a waste of space!

My condolences to the family and friends of FMHAberdeen Fan :(

Now I must clear this Sergey nonsense up. He 100% had nothing to do with these murders. He wasn't even in the country when they started.

Today myself and Mrs DT went to the seaside. (yes it rained) As usual Sergey was with us.

He was also with us when we went for a bite to eat at Harvester. He had a huge double cheese and bacon burger with added pulled pork on top. He said it was lovely...

And a little earlier I went to the bedroom with Mrs DT and remained in there for a full 15 minutes :P. Sergey was in the wardrobe watching over us. He said he wanted to be absolutely completely utterly sure we were safe. He's very thorough :D

All of the above are facts, so I suggest the police try to concentrate their efforts on finding the actual killer. I doubt they will though as they are clearly a waste of space!

It takes 5 minutes what were you doing for 15 :P

There's Been A Murder

September 13 2014

It appears Sergey has been cleared of all wrong doing by the police as they just released the following statement.

"After the discovery of FMHAberdeen Fan yesterday we requested Dutch Tony's personal body guard Sergey paid us a visit, he fully cooperated handing himself in a few hours after our original appeal.

Once he was within police custody it soon became clear he was innocent as he had solid alibi's for the recent murders, the truth about his real life activities could be seen as just as disturbing but they are legal.

However while he was in custody it was discovered his work visa had expired last year and we have been forced to send him back to Russia while he applies for a new one, he tried to stay in England while his application was in process but due to his connection to these murders we decided to just get him out of the country. We'll bring you more information as we get it but we believe we are close to identifying the killer."

What does this news mean though? Many fans have speculated that this was a set up by the murderer in an attempt to get Sergey out of the country thus freeing up Dutch Tony, could he be the next target? However the fans who believe Dutch Tony and Sergey are the killing partnership of nightmares believe the Russian powerhouse has got away with one, we'll only know if the killing suddenly stops.