Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

Gutted wanted to beat bristol city!

Who will be next up in the murderers plans I wonder

I doubt we'll make it to the reverse fixture :P

There's Been A Murder

October 11 2014

On October the seventh FMHVibe FC had the opportunity to put their awful league season out of their minds as they had a JPT tie against Bradford. The bookies were unsure how to call this one as Bradford were out of form but so are FMHVibe FC. 

HCGzEnd.png

The Starting XI

VagXrfX.png

The eleven was once again containing multiple players out of position but the manager had limited options with half his squad being murdered. 

The Match

W4gI4Iq.png

FMHVibe are knocked out the cup after another tight game! Bradford took the lead in the first half which was soon followed by a red card. Vibe battled on with Dan thinking he'd snatched the draw only for Bradford to steal the win seconds from full time! 

With that heartbreaking defeat still in the memory FMHVibe FC had a tough away fixture against MK Dons. Once again the bookies saw this as mission impossible for the away side with the Dons being the clear favourite. 

UzY0Oww.png

The Starting XI

EkCCVVO.png

The manager finally decided to try a different shape as he tried to make the most of the squad he has available. 

The Match

JIFfWiq.png

Another tight game against ten men that FMHVibe fails to take advantage of! The match had an incredible start as both teams somehow managed to score within the first sixty seconds with Dan scoring his second in just two games! MK Dons had a red card later in the second half but that didn't seem to effect them as they grabbed the winner before the player was down the tunnel and Vibe failed once again to take advantage of their extra man. 

Breaking news just in, we've just heard that a body has been found and it once again relates to the club! We'll bring you more as we get it! who could it be? How did he die? Who is doing these dreadful killings? All these questions need answers! 

Wow! This series sure have come a long way! It has 22 pages and it's still progressing. Great stuff ash!

Sure this series have really slowed down and lost some interest but It would be a big fat lie if I told you that I didn't enjoy this series. Great stuff ash! KIU

Thanks lads, I'll admit my motivation has struggled with the lack of comments but I always knew we'd hit that problem near the end lol. Tbh the start blown me away and it was like a breath of fresh air into my Vibe motivation :). I keep saying I just want to smash this out, mainly because I need the save space but I'll keep hacking at it haha, busy ATM but I'll update it later for sure. 

The question is who was murdered? 

There's Been A Murder

October 15 2014

We received breaking news a few days ago about another body being discovered and the news has just broke that the body in question belonged to Kun Aguero 

Mr Aguero was the latest player to be accused of being the murder but it looks as if those rumours were just rumours. He was found in his town centre flat covered in stab wounds with one deep cut down the line of his hamstring. The police feel this cut is the most defining as in recent weeks Aguero has been accused of faking injuries to miss key games for the club. Could he have been targeted for his lack of effort and desire on the pitch or is there a greater issue the players should be worried about?

All we know is the left winger has had his life stolen from him in a brutal way as the killings continue. When will the killer be stopped? Who's going to be next? For now it looks like this brutal story will be continuing. 

"This isnt good! Although tbh he had it coming to him" 

This post on Twitter was quickly taken down by Dirty Boy, but the damage was done. It had been shared with hundreds of fans.

There's Been A Murder!

October

The month of October started poorly with the side suffering three defeats back to back while also having to deal with the death of Kun Aguero. The side had started to get used to death which is always a concerning issue but the world of football must go on and in the rest of October the club faced two interesting fixtures being Yoevil at home and Crawley away. 

As always the bookies didn't fancy FMHVibe FC and in the first fixture Yoevil were the clear favourites. 

QAGkyN2.png

The Starting XI

jsTPrfm.png

Cutler was again trusted to lead the line but the fans were confused about 10's inclusion in the defensive line, granted the squad was lacking depth but the manager selected a natural central defender on the bench in favour of 10 in an unnatural position. 

The Match

7aYjMAS.png

The FMHVibe fans had reason to cheer as the home side claimed an important win! Dan TheStripe continues his impressive goal scoring form while Dako also got himself a brace! Next up is relegation rivals Crawley Town and a win would drag FMHVibe out of the relegation zone, the pressure was on! 

Cortez Had Reason To Cheer

For once the local newspapers had good news to report as they reported this story based on a tweet by the clubs left winger. 

9V11v2x.png

The Scout's View On Crawley

uAYBX9e.png

Against a weak and attacking side could FMHVibe get the job done?

The Starting XI

Gjhxc42.png

The fans are confused once again as Tactica is left on the bench while 10 occupies the defense. 

The Match

UEGmahb.png

Dan TheStripe's amazing form continues as his brace set's FMHVibe up for another impressive victory while Veezy secured the points with a thunderous drive from left back. 

The League Table

Fe1Lj72.png

At the end of October the club find themselves out of the relegation zone but there is plenty of work left to do! Especially as the club have to entertain Port Vale in the next fixture, Vale are seen as the favourites but their form hasn't been good recently so FMHVibe might be able to pick up a third win on the bounce! 

November 1st 2014

Breaking news has just been received and as feared it's revolving around another death. The local police have just released a statement confirming the body of FMHVibe FC left back Veezy has been discovered. The young star had recently scored in his teams win at Crawley but it seems that will be the players last actions as he's now resting in peace. 

Every time the club seems to be on the up it's hit by crushing news, who could be doing this? Why hasn't he been found? Why was Veezy targeted? He's been the hero of the town alongside Stripe in recent weeks! The club only has eleven players left on the books and it seems as the end is edging ever nearer.

Blimey we couldn't buy a win at the start and now two in a row. Great stuff!

On a side note I only log on these days for this thread and I thought it was pretty much over. It's a nice surprise to see 2 wins and another murder :-D

Thanks for the comments lads, I've been slowly cracking on with this and I have an update written which I'll post shortly, I just wanted you guys to know I appreciate the comments. 

It's rather hard to write as I don't want to repeat myself and due to the numbers lessening the comments are obviously dropping off which makes it tougher lol. 

Anyway expect a shocking update shortly ;) 

A hint is Goldberg's famous saying ;) 

There's Been A Murder

November 1 2014

Remember, remember the first of November is close to the popular saying and fans of FMHVibe FC surely will. The club played a match on this tragic day but the date will be remembered for other reasons as another body has been found. 

The body of central defender Dutch FMH was found hours after his side lost 2-0 to Port Vale. The young ball blocker was discovered by an unnamed teammate badly beaten in the clubs car park which means the serial killer has struck again! The motive and monster behind these brutal murders continues to baffle everyone involved but the public has already started to speculate about the involvement and mystery around the player who discovered the body. Who could it have been? We'll bring you more information when we have it, next up for FMHVibe FC however is a tough away day at Fleetwood, where the club only have one recognised centre back! How anyone can concentrate on football in times like these is beyond us, the killer needs to be found and brought to justice! 

I swear I commented on here already

#JusticeForHashtagTatica

What's the assistant doing!!!

Wheres the physio been over the last few months!

oh my god whats happening?

There's Been A Murder
Novemeber

The death of Dutch FMH was still in the memory but the club had to fight on as fixtures came thick and fast during November. First up for the sadden team was a tough away trip to Fleetwood, the side had been low on form recently but the bookies still expected a home win. 

wPFjmGS.png

The Starting XI

A0yqK6t.png

Charles keeps his place from the reserve team while the rest of the eleven of a mix match of who's available. 

The Match

5Ji4G6i.png

Fleetwood bookend the match with a late and early goal to steal the points, it looked certain to be a draw after Hashtag drew the sides level but Mclaughlin secured the points with only minutes remaining, heart breaking stuff. 

Next up for FMHVibe FC was the distraction of the cup it was time for a FA Cup fixture verse League Two side Carlisle United. Maybe it was the romance of the cup but the bookies had some faith in FMHVibe FC getting a positive result as long as they turned up, which is no easy task with everything that has happened. 

tatYbxn.png

The Starting XI

csWtBjz.png

Come on lads, let's win the FA Cup in memory of our fallen friends! We can do this! 

The Match

AR4q6Vy.png

The dream is over and the bad vibes continue to flow as FMHVibe FC are unable to hold onto their lead and end up throwing the game away. A disappointing result but the players must solider on. 

Breaking News!

On the 9th of November 2014 we can confirm that FMHVibe FC winger Lian Cortez has died following complications on the operating table. The flair player dislocated his shoulder during training and was sent for a routine operation to fix the issues but an unknown substance was found inside his drip. The police have closed the hospital and are currently examining all evidence to find out what happened, one thing's for sure though and that's it doesn't seem to be a mistake at the hospital, the murder has struck again!  

The squad is getting thin and not many players remain! Who is this killer? When will he be stopped?