Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

I'm about to go to bed as I've just finished work so I'll see where this is when I get up this afternoon. Hopefully I'll be able to create the save at least later but if everything goes to plan I'll try and get some updates out too. 24 is a solid number but I'm happy for a few more but I don't wanna go too OTT as I don't want to run out of ideas, if I do run out though I have a few other ideas I could run with but that would need a lot of involvement from you guys (which I'm after anyway).

How many members are you looking for ash? I mean what's the exact number of members that you want to join? I'm just asking, I am in no means rushing or taking offence to anyone.

Can't wait for this to get started! The hype is real. Hahahaha

I didn't have a number in mind but I feel 28 is about right, the more members involved the more work for me physically and mentally so I'm happy with 28.

I'll hopefully create the team tonight and crack on but we'll have to see as I do have plans.

Damn it can't belive I missed it,will still be watching to see how this develops :)

As you're such an active member I'll squeeze you in if you wish, I thought you'd signed up actually.

Damn it can't belive I missed it,will still be watching to see how this develops :)

As you're such an active member I'll squeeze you in if you wish, I thought you'd signed up actually.

Nice one Ash :),I have a clue on what the general idea is but won't say :)

Not as such but I hope the members involved do start the guessing game, it'll all become clear after the first few updates I'm sure.

I'm free in the morning I believe so I'll make the save then, the first update will be similar to the original for obvious reasons then we'll take it from there. I have a second update written which I can change to suit this new direction so I'd think around the 3rd/4th update the intentions will be clear.

I'm not saying anything as I got a sneak preview earlier haha

You could at least tell them it's worth getting excited for :P

Saying that thanks for your input and helping me get to the Myclub direction, I wanted to use real players but I think this is safer and should get you guys more involved.

Lmao, oh that it will be :D

The idea might be guessed after a few updates but I've not thought passed the third as yet so I have no idea what's going to happen. All I have is the concept and the second update ATM.

Ohhh, so to get everything clear we are not allowed to put our guesses in the comment section as we should PM you about our guesses? Did I get that right ash?

Guessing the idea via PM as if you happen to be right I don't want everyone knowing or people using others ideas to work it out.

When we get to the guessing to do with the story that should be as a standard comment.