Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

Hold on one minute Ash.....

I'm a bit upset you went to UK and told him I thought we where friends,you have ruined our friendship by telling him and not me :P

Haha, I never told him the actually idea I just asked him to check my second update. I felt he was the one who shared my concern of using real names and I felt what I wanted to do was risky which he agreed with.

Making the save now.

There's Been A Murder

July 12 2014

The clubs have returned to training ahead of the new season and continuing with our preseason feature we will be looking at the clubs featuring in the football league.

In today's episode we shall be looking at FMHVibe FC who's a club more known for it's odd player names than it's quality. When we say odd names we mean it as the squad contains various players called FMH which looks good as it stands but could be awkward if they were to move clubs in the future, the club even has players on their books with numbers as names which must have been inspired by the craze Prince started back in the day.

Squad List

eOwguGt.png
65wmXd7.png

When it comes down to the football FMHVibe FC are sitting in League One where they are expected to fight bravely against relegation this season and the pundits don't give them much hope of pulling that off. Especially as the manager is also the owner of the club and rumour has it he spends most of his time away from the club leaving things to his assistant which is always a cause for concern.

*Breaking News*

We're sorry but we have to interrupt this feature as we're hearing reports of a big story unfolding at the featured club FMHVibe FC, we'll bring you more after this short break.

There's Been A Murder

July 19 2014

Unfortunately we were unable to feature the story the other day as the police and club requested we didn't report the story. As you can tell by that statement this is big news.

From what we understand a player died during training at FMHVibe FC on July the 12th 2014. The players name hasn't been released as yet but the players family have been informed. Reports suggest that this death is being treated as suspicious and the club is currently being investigated by the authorities. Due to the nature of this news we're unable to go into too much detail but we'll bring you more as you get it.

We're not ones to report hearsay but we understand this could quickly turn into a murder investigation and everyone within the club is currently being interviewed by the police, no suspects are in mind as yet but no stone will be left unturned. The footballing community has come together to mourn the loss and is in total shock, however the footballing league has refused to suspend the league while the police investigate continues.

If you have any information you think will be useful in the investigation please do not hesitate to get in touch. As always stay tuned for more developments in this tragic story.

I would like to report a shady character around the area on the day in question. I managed to snap a picture of him as I confronted him. He seem pretty happy about something

O9by45z.jpg

Only some of you will know who that is!

I would like to report a shady character around the area on the day in question. I managed to snap a picture of him as I confronted him. He seem pretty happy about something

O9by45z.jpg

I belive that is Lee-roy?

O9by45z.jpg

I belive that is Lee-roy?
Spot on.... Lee.... :P

I know my bad. Not to sure what he was doing around the club!

Just was looking shady and muttering something about He should have been playing in this team,so I thought I would report it. Might be worth questioning him!

There's Been A Murder!

Breaking News

July 19 2014

As we reported earlier in the day we can now reveal the body found at Melwood's training ground belonged to academy graduate Juan C

The young midfielder was found this morning and the investigation is on going. It's a tragic day for not only the club but for football as one of England's greatest up and coming talents has his life stolen from him.

Social media is currently abuzz with the news and many people are pointing the finger at Leroy who has no connection to the club, however these reports are unjust as the police have no suspects in mind at this current time.

Meanwhile a spokesman from FMHVibe FC has issued the following statement

"The tragic news of Juan's passing has hit us all hard, he was a bright spark and a great kid who had his life in front of him. The investigation is being classed as murder but we can assure you that no one within the club was involved in this sickening crime. We'll cooperate with the police to ensure the criminal behind this cruel act is punished, in the mean time please respect the clubs wishes and it's players as we mourn a great loss to not only the club but to the world."

It's a sad day and the repercussions of this have yet to begin but if you have any information on the case please contact us at FMHVibe, we'll bring you more as we get it.

"Juan! Not Juan! He was a special talent!

Such a down to earth lad, we will not only miss him as a team mate but also as friend!" The whole team hear at FMHVibe send our love to the family of Juan and are thoughts are with them during this terrible time"