Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

It just ain't the same without Juan, to think that we trained together so many times, we laughed, we lived our dream together, side by side.

I just want to say:

Juan no matter where you are, half way across the world or a football field away, you Will always be with me and you will always be my brother".

ohhh why did it have to be Juan, He was such a nice lad and a great teammate. your loss will be justified my friend don't worry.  :(

Why? Why? Juan C!?

He was an amazing boy. An amazing lad at training. He would never give up. Except when someone offered him booze he would. But. He was a dedicated lad.

Man.... The world is a cruel place. We'l miss you Juan. Altho I haven't even seen you in real life don't know how old are you and we are probably half way across the world. You'll always be that buddy I failed to interactive with. :(

Juan :(. I remember just yesterday we were insulting each other, and now you're gone. Rip little brother, you always were my nineteenth favourite squad member.

Sorry it's late, but I only checked the thread this morning. I just wanted to say... I can't... I can't imagine life without Juan... I just wanted to say that I hope this guy gets caught and charged. *sob sob*

There's Been A Murder!

July 20 2014

Tributes for the murdered Juan C have been filling social media sites in the past twenty four hours and it's clear to see his former teammates have been shook up by the developments. Apart from a cryptic message posted by Dutch Tony who appeared to insinuate that Juan owed him money, the police have seen this as a potential motive and have started questioning the fullback.

The police have issued the following statement

"In the past few hours we can confirm that Juan was murdered and we have brought his team mate Mr Tony in for questioning. As it stands this is just a routine inquiry into comments made by the player and we are continuing to look at the evidence to uncover who committed this ungodly crime.

Everyone at the training ground that day is under investigation but we're not only interested in people within the club as we've discovered it was an open training session so members of the public would have attended, if you were in attendance please come forward so we can rule you out of our inquires. We're looking for one member of the public with interest and that's a Mr Lee Roy, if you have any details about his whereabouts please come forward and it's our understanding he's connected to hospitals in the general area."

It's been a truly tragic few days in the footballing world and we'll bring you more when we receive it.

Now that somebody has added themselves to the list of suspects I'll just casually pop my head in...

I was on holiday you see, that's why I wasn't around for questioning. Unfortunately nobody can confirm it, as I was camping, by myself.

I'd like to add that Mike has completely made up his accusation. Can't think of why, except that he is trying to shift the blame...

woah! now there's Mike as suspect? this case sure is going far. Good thing I am a simple team player that has nothing to do with Juan's death. * Whistle whistle

LOL! really loving where this is going Ash. KIU 

Just to let the team know ,sure I did hit on his girlfriend back in the days but I am saddened by his demise.

I hope Rosie needs a hand now I can help her, I meant I can console her now. *evil smile*

There's Been A Murder!

July 20 2014

In the last few hours more information relating to Juan's death is coming to light, as we reported earlier Mr Tony was invited for questioning while the police were also on the hunt for a Mr Roy who was pictured at the ground on the day.

From what we're hearing the talks with Dutch Tony are on going while Leroy has handed himself in at his local station. His representatives have released a statement saying he is innocent and has been on a "Bear Grills" type holiday in the wilderness. It is believed Mr Roy has no witnesses but the police are currently looking at CCTV to see if his alibi checks out. Meanwhile Mr Roy has accused JustMikePlays of having some involvement but this could be a tit for tat argument as it was Mr Plays who questioned who the young man now known to be Mr Roy was.

More information is also coming to light which brings other members of the squad into question as Mr Job felt the need to publicly state his innocence even though his name was never put forward while Lord ArcoDW has made some interesting comments referencing Juan's love interest, could this be an act of passion by Arco? Arco isn't the only member of the squad to seek benefits from Juan's death though as Kun Aguero has pointed out the fact that he benefits the most from his teammates death, could this cruel act be a over playing time?

Current Suspects

Dutch Tony
Leroy
JustMikePlays
Arco
Kun Agureo

We'll bring you more when we have it, stay tuned.

Heard from my mate that Juan was in a drug deal gone wrong with the mafia. I wouldn't be surprise.

Woah mate, I think that's a little bit far now, but hey! kun aguero as a drug user is quiet interesting and I want to see if Ash puts your information to the series.

Loving the way things are going Ash and I like how our comments are taken into consideration at this series, it really keeps the series interesting as what we say can affect the series. KIU Ash.

I knew Juan C. We were killzone mates. :(

I believe what I heard points to evidence which I'd like to reveal. I found a file in Juan C's phone before training. We were chatting about our first team chances. It's an audio one.

But I'm scared about this. :( I don't want trouble!

Ok now lets not get out of hand just for some media attention. I hardly think, a young soccer play like Juan could possibly be in a drug related problem. As a consumer he would be completely unable to cope with the physical demands of professional football. (even if he managed to control his intake, a routine drug test would immediately show it. )

And it just doesn't make sense that he would be selling drugs either. The man might not have been the richest lad around, but we all know the club pays decent money.

Now Arco's comment about Juan girlfriend has really cast a shadow or doubt upon him. Could this be a love triangle murder? Not pointing any finger mate...but all that is really suspicious.

I want your input lads and I love the creativity shown but I'll only use things that work within what I have planned and that I feel suit, hence the update before based off the comments, stuff like that make it easier for me to run with it.

@Eliseo: Jake Livermore says hi :P

So the input we provide stands as a base for this?!

God. :O

No, you guys have no control over what happens, that is down to FMH but for the story I will try and include your comments, especially with how well it's worked so far.