Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Challenge Cup 2015

samhardy

Almost signed up but I wasn't certain I had the time. With the change to the speed of the game, I know I made the right choice. Good luck guys.

I completed it and I am pretty sure I did better :P

I completed it and I am pretty sure I did better :P

I'm pretty sure you reloaded :P

lol in all seriousness if you did better you are a magician because I did pretty darn good

Eliseo just for the record if you happen to have an undefeated league I would say you reloaded it and not to mention reloading won't give you obvious wins reloading doesn't make your team invincible :P

lol I only lost 3 games in the season. but I was very lucky in multiple games, winning by the minimal margin. If I didn't know myself I would I think I reloaded. :) Thats the curse of being successful. I guess we all have to live with it.

How does this work? I'm quite intrigued and interesting in signing up for this and seeing what success my latest tactic could possibly bring me on this!!

How does this work? I'm quite intrigued and interesting in signing up for this and seeing what success my latest tactic could possibly bring me on this!!

Just play a season in Australia as the manager of Sydney FC the sent a PM to Samhardy and Dirtboy with screenshots of

Manager profile

league table

cups

Marc Janko player history

Streak of Janko's consecutive scoring (if you reached 7) (you can use the Form screen)

A-League leading goalscorer table (if Janko is on top)

Transfers

Tactics

Just go a few pages back to check the rules, then send the PM after you've played. It's not too late to sign up until the deadline passes.

Are you in? Should I add you to the OP?

Qualifying Round

Welcome to the qualifying round of the 2015 Challenge Cup hosted by Sam and myself. This round will see every member play one challenge and the top 16 will advance to the next round.

The Challenge

This challenge is a pretty simple one to begin with. It sees you play a season Down Under with Sydney FC. For a bit of background on the country itself, click this link.

Anyway, to the challenge. You will be managing Sydney FC, one of the A-League's most successful clubs. It's pretty simple, just play the season. And I would recommend playing Marc Janko up front.

jrZsGP3.jpg

The Austrian striker received the A-League Golden Boot for 16 goals in 2014/15. He also scored in a record seven consecutive games, and your objective will be to match or better these.

UJ4yXc0.jpg

The Rules

1. Transfers are allowed, but no money is to be spent. This means only free transfers and loans.

2. You may only buy Australian or New Zealand players. Any foreigners already at the club are fine.

3. Own tactics only.

4. The usual. No reloading, use of editors, cheating or anything else like that.

5. If you are sacked post your score anyway, you will beat people who don't hand in their scores!

6. Make sure to send your results in a PM to Sam and I. Screenshots are needed.

7. Enjoy! :D

Points System

Standard Points

League points+Goal difference+2 points for each round passed in FFA Cup

Finals Series

Winner-12 points

Runner up-8 points

Semi Final-6 points

Elimination Final-4 points

Marc Janko

1 point for each goal scored+10 points for top league goalscorer+7 points for scoring streak of 7 games*

*Janko must score in seven successive games for this to count. If he misses a game, the streak is over. There will be no extra points awarded for scoring in 8 or more successive games.

Total points=Standard Points+Finals Series+Marc Janko

Screenshots Required

The usual-Manager profile, league table, cups

Marc Janko player history

Streak of Janko's consecutive scoring (if you reached 7) (you can use the Form screen)

A-League leading goalscorer table (if Janko is on top)

Transfers

Tactics

Good luck everyone, the deadline is one week from now on Wednesday 3 June at 11:00 GMT.

Was looking for the deadline and as it was a few pages back i thought I'd bump it.

A reminder that the following people still need to send their results in:

Scott

fmhaberdeenfan

leecutler

Eliseo10

AventzgerYT

benjyotr1

DSW

UKFootballScore

RAC

shubhamanilbatra