Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Which what team?

zecarlos96

Norwich City!

Good young players

Good defenders

Wonder kid

You can use a range of tactics as they have players that can play all over.

Celtic

Atletico Madrid

Sporting CP

Wigan Athletic

Tell.you what you go Newcastle and I'll go Sunderland and we will see who can destroy each others teams quicker :D

Celtic

Atletico Madrid

Sporting CP

Wigan Athletic

Tell.you what you go Newcastle and I'll go Sunderland and we will see who can destroy each others teams quicker :D
Hummm I'd take you up on that lol, for how bad they play in real life Newcastle have a v good team on here! Sunderland don't! .

Celtic

Atletico Madrid

Sporting CP

Wigan Athletic

Hummm I'd take you up on that lol, for how bad they play in real life Newcastle have a v good team on here! Sunderland don't! .

We both support the opposite teams so that's why I suggested it,did you just lay down a challenge to me :D

Celtic

Atletico Madrid

Sporting CP

Wigan Athletic

We both support the opposite teams so that's why I suggested it,did you just lay down a challenge to me :D

Ok no signings aloud! Own tactics only! 1 season only. I should be able to complete that today/tonight. You?

Celtic

Atletico Madrid

Sporting CP

Wigan Athletic

Ok no signings aloud! Own tactics only! 1 season only. I should be able to complete that today/tonight. You?

Sounds good mate you going my beloved Newcastle United? This should be fun :)

Celtic

Atletico Madrid

Sporting CP

Wigan Athletic

Keep us updated lads should be fun to follow :D

Celtic

Atletico Madrid

Sporting CP

Wigan Athletic

Keep us updated lads should be fun to follow :D

I can't quite believe that I will be playing as Sunderland :D

Forgot to mention original engine ok with you? And yes I'm Newcastle, Sunderland are such a big club but keep letting there fans down by changing manager's and buying average older players. I know I support Norwich but at least our board love the club. Sorry to all the Sunderland fans lol

Forgot to mention original engine ok with you? And yes I'm Newcastle, Sunderland are such a big club but keep letting there fans down by changing manager's and buying average older players. I know I support Norwich but at least our board love the club. Sorry to all the Sunderland fans lol

Yeah original thread is up and running

All the Sunderland fans? I think I'm the only one :D

Here it is :

Borussia Dortmund

Schalke

Wolfsburg

Bayer 04

Borussia Mönchengladbach

RB Leipzig

Tottenham Hotspur

Arsenal

Valencia

Fiorentina

Lazio

Celtic

Bayern München

Ajax

Sporting CP

Everton

Sheffield UTD

Someone who enjoys being Sheff Utd manager.. congratulations sir!

Norwich City!

Good young players

Good defenders

Wonder kid

Wonderkid? Nathan Redmond?

Schalke

Juventus

No Manchester City, as it's really quite difficult to play with them.

And as a fan there the only team I want to do well with

Norwich City!

Good young players

Good defenders

Wonder kid

Redmond is good anywhere down your right and you'll get offered 10-15mill after a couple of seasons but on the left Murphy turns into a beast but after 3 odd seasons you'll struggle to keep hold as man city will offer stupid money for him plus he'll wanna leave!Charlton fan! Hard team to manage!

Norwich City!

Good young players

Good defenders

Wonder kid

Redmond is good anywhere down your right and you'll get offered 10-15mill after a couple of seasons but on the left Murphy turns into a beast but after 3 odd seasons you'll struggle to keep hold as man city will offer stupid money for him plus he'll wanna leave!Charlton fan! Hard team to manage!

Thanks I know about as difficult to support them tho!!