Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMH2016 Feature Wishlist

We are not yet sure what new features are going to be there.

Altho. You can add your wishes in vibes wishlist thread. Or you can post them on the si forum.

Thanks. :)

Improvements For FMH16 And Beyond

In the next few of weeks I will be looking into new features or fixed features for FMH16. Some will be highly unlikely but some could happen. I would like your opinions on what FMH needs to make it better. Enjoy reading the series. :)

New leagues (Russian Premier League in particular), More Tactical Independence, More player negotiation with bit more realistic transfer system, sponsors.

Thanks for quick reply Arco. Nice ideas and maybe they are in my list. First feature on the list out soon!

Feature 1

New Match Engine

Current options: Original engine- Fast but unrealistic highlights.

2D/3D: 2D

Enhanced Engine- Slower but much more realistic play in highlights.

2D/3D: 2D

My Suggestion

3D Engine: Like FM but faster. Only show great chances or goals.

Features: Not Repetitive, Detailed graphics, option to have 2D highlights and 3D replays.

How it would benefit FMH?

It would a more detailed and realistic but fast engine that runs on more powerful devices. Option for 3D Replays would make this feature available on most devices.

Please comment on your opinion on this below. Thanks for reading!

I would like three four leagues added:

Russian League

Ukrainian League

Turkish League

Argentinan League

U-17,U-19 and U-21 tournaments and national teams to find good prospects.

Ability to select your staff, like second coach, physiotherapist, assistant, scouts, and youth coaches.

More playable national teams maybe Mexico, USA, Germany, Colombia, Japan, Nigeria, etc.

Faces for regens like in FM

And maybe an "Owner Mode" where you can either create your own club or start as the owner of a real club and select the coach, select the funds, buy other teams, select sponsorships, etc.

Russian League

Ukrainian League

Turkish League

Argentinan League

Ability to select your staff, like second coach, physiotherapist, assistant, scouts, and youth coaches.

More playable national teams maybe Mexico, USA, Germany, Colombia, Japan, Nigeria, etc.

And maybe an "Owner Mode" where you can either create your own club or start as the owner of a real club and select the coach, select the funds, buy other teams, select sponsorships, etc.

Nice ideas!

A 3D match engine won't be added for years.

I know. But this is just a suggestion list.

I would also like to have more info on the player like height, weight, prefered foot, etc.

Maybe have team of the week, month and season for all competitions and have as well as U-17,19 and 21 nations have leagues were you could demote your first team players and have them play there.

Russian League

Ukrainian League

Turkish League

Argentinan League

Nice ideas!

A 3D match engine won't be added for years.

I know. But this is just a suggestion list.

Why suggest something that has 0% chance of getting added to the game?

Isn't most of the stuff suggested already in FMC15? :lol:

Let's look at it from their point of view.. they probably get more sales in America than they do most other countries in the world.. most likely league to be added is MLS (I have no issue with this) the only hindrance for that is that its completely different to every league in the world, as in there's a lot more logic behind and a lot more rules they'd have to implement when programming the game.

A more in depth tactics section would be nice and realistic transfer budgets.. this season Crystal Palace did not spend 2.2 million this season.. they spent 8-15 million.. I know its a game but c'mon make it easier to be these smaller teams.

A match engine that has the perfect blend of speed and depth.. that in my opinion would be what the highlights shown should cover:

Key: Only shows goals and saves/ fouls

Extended: A lot more in depth and takes a little longer to complete games shows all bits of interest from the match

And then you have the speeds which should cater for all players not just aiming the game at one group of players.

Other than that testing the game before releasing it for 7 pounds has to be top of the list.. Just a few thoughts.

Other than that testing the game before releasing it for 7 pounds has to be top of the list.. Just a few thoughts.

That has to be the key thing for me. What improvement? Proper testing!!!!!

We have now had 4 versions of FMH15 and you really have to question the amount of testing that has gone into the original game or any of the 3 patches.

Realistically something can not be added to if your adding to something that is almost broken to start with. Doing so will just produce more bugs which will be a recipe for disaster.

That has to be the key thing for me. What improvement? Proper testing!!!!!

We have now had 4 versions of FMH15 and you really have to question the amount of testing that has gone into the original game or any of the 3 patches.

Realistically something can not be added to if your adding to something that is almost broken to start with. Doing so will just produce more bugs which will be a recipe for disaster.

I agree with you Billy!

What bothers me is the fact they're still having to waste time on 2015! Will this make 2016 just as rushed?

You've just made me worried now :(. But yeah, I think they really need to get these bugs fixed before getting big updates out. This version of the game isn't complete yet so we can't just jump onto the next one with a big update.

However, a couple of minor updates would be good too, like manager contracts, improved scouting etc.

It's worth noting that a lot of these suggestions would just slow the game down or be broken anyway.

Match Engine - Couldn't care as long as it works and is fun, I wouldn't mind if they scrapped it and went com only :P.

Manager contracts - What's the point?

Staff - Once we have a PA shortlist up it becomes trivial. It's not like players where you can take a chance as staff would effect everyone and everyone would always use the best option, like intensive training.

Proper testing - doubtful, after the stamina bug incident I don't believe anyone behind this game has played it for any length of time. Come on scrapbook, Myclub and the new engine didn't even work on release and they were the brand new features for gods sake!

More player info - Desperately needed, especially strongest foot etc. That shows how basic the match engine is IMO when that's not an issue

Set pieces - A massive part of real football and it's completely ignored, I assume it is as I think it would be very breakable with super set ups etc. The ability to select cross or shoot would even improve it!

Tactics - I want a few options like the PSP, say we could give out APM a free role or non pressing etc. I'm happy with the role selection as it is but maybe each role has a pull down menu where you can tweak it? My main issue with the current set up is how limited it is, only certain things work and very formation looks the same, my idea would bring life back to creating tactics.

New major leagues - Turkey/Russia/Ukraine/MLS/Argentinian and so on, two or at least one need to be added! As I've always said new gimmicks aside managing Madrid is managing Madrid! The only way the game is new is with new leagues!

ITN revamp - ITN is a joke in game and it needs to be able to work as a stand alone experience, it's paid DLC after all! Even being able to quick sim/holiday to the squad selection page would be amazing! The lack of African tournaments and teams is also disappointing, it's another major area of real life football!

IGE - Make sure it can't be exploited like it can now (showing PAs without saying it's been activated)

I could go on and on but I know I'm wasting my breath as I have been since I've been on Vibe!

You know if we go to SI with all this they will most probably ask us to buy FMC.

But what is point of having FMC adding a new league shouldn't be troublesome. Tactical Variations is desperately needed. Players can be contacted at half time is just a bonus will love to have it and then a bit more realistic transfer window.

"Adding a new league shouldn't be troublesome"

Just coding it, gaining the license, researching it (inc if it is financially viable) and making the graphics for it.

Just coding it, gaining the license, researching it (inc if it is financially viable) and making the graphics for it.

Uh huh so they can provide us with Irish leagues not RPL or other major leagues not talking about MLS as it could be a bit difficult. And furthermore "troublesome" wasn't in reference to their work in it, it was a reference to slowing down of the game which Ashez mentioned in his comment. Adding a new league won't really slow down the game performance given a lot of players are still available from RPL real ones.

And besides wasn't it clearly mentioned with FMC statement added to it because FMC would be too big if we want just one league, one league added won't slow or kill or block the game or won't develop any compatibility issues!!

Hes right though adding a new league should be fairly simple as they already have most the work with other leagues it isn't overly hard mate

Haven't had a new league for years! If there isnt any new leagues in 2016 I aint buying the game simple as that

We should be able to set up our own friendlies at the beginning of the season. Is it impossible to add a setting where we can change match engine during one save?

I decided to add my own opinion on your ideas :P

It's worth noting that a lot of these suggestions would just slow the game down or be broken anyway.

Match Engine - Couldn't care as long as it works and is fun, I wouldn't mind if they scrapped it and went com only :P.

What does com only mean? I'm no gaming expert.

Manager contracts - What's the point?

I think it would add an extra dimension to the game, if you performed average over a four year contract you would likely not get a new one, rather than just avoiding being sacked as currently.

Staff - Once we have a PA shortlist up it becomes trivial. It's not like players where you can take a chance as staff would effect everyone and everyone would always use the best option, like intensive training.

But you wouldn't be able to afford the best staff if you're a bad team with no money.

Proper testing - doubtful, after the stamina bug incident I don't believe anyone behind this game has played it for any length of time. Come on scrapbook, Myclub and the new engine didn't even work on release and they were the brand new features for gods sake!

I agree here.

More player info - Desperately needed, especially strongest foot etc. That shows how basic the match engine is IMO when that's not an issue

Definitely. Surely it's not hard to add "right footed"

Set pieces - A massive part of real football and it's completely ignored, I assume it is as I think it would be very breakable with super set ups etc. The ability to select cross or shoot would even improve it!

This is a hugely important addition IMO.

Tactics - I want a few options like the PSP, say we could give out APM a free role or non pressing etc. I'm happy with the role selection as it is but maybe each role has a pull down menu where you can tweak it? My main issue with the current set up is how limited it is, only certain things work and very formation looks the same, my idea would bring life back to creating tactics.

THIS. Another must have.

New major leagues - Turkey/Russia/Ukraine/MLS/Argentinian and so on, two or at least one need to be added! As I've always said new gimmicks aside managing Madrid is managing Madrid! The only way the game is new is with new leagues!

Russia and USA are the two that come to mind.

ITN revamp - ITN is a joke in game and it needs to be able to work as a stand alone experience, it's paid DLC after all! Even being able to quick sim/holiday to the squad selection page would be amazing! The lack of African tournaments and teams is also disappointing, it's another major area of real life football!

I love international management but it's disappointing. There should be more media interaction in this case.

If you're doubting that increased media can work, try the Dangers of Capitalism challenge. It is a great save and only costs $1. There is a big amount of media interaction, which shows the game's potential.

Maybe FMH will end up splitting into two games; FMH and FMHClassic (FMHC). Just like FM did.

I've only ever played this series but I've tasted fm 2013 and didn't like it due to it being too complex. I was quite surprised and happy when I played fmh 2015 because it cut away lots of the boring stuff yet was still challenging.

I hope the next game adds more leagues, specifically the highland and lowland league in Scotland so that I can play as my home town. And why not as teams from those divisions can now get promoted.

During matches however the AI changes tactics a lot and often selects players to play in positions where they're not comfortable.

Something more radical I hope to see is something that allows rich clubs to invest in smaller clubs in order to boost league reputation. For example if I was in charge of Celtic but wasn't happy with the standard of my opponents then maybe I can help them get better by giving them money. Just an idea.

Any others? (Oh and sorry if this is in the wrong section :) )