Vote By Leaving A Comment Please  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

• Vote By Leaving A Comment Please
    • Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

Ashez & MM96 Attempt to

i3pLZLK.png

A H2H Extravaganza

First things first folks, I believe that introductions are in order. Who is MerlionMaple96, who is this enigma, this man, this legend? (As you can see, I don't think very highly of myself ;)) Well, I'm sure most of the older members will remember me (fondly I hope :O) from the far past, a time when men were men, Bieber was still a wee lad, and RVP was actually good. And for those of you who weren't around back then, well, then I suppose that I'm just another member. A man among many. But essentially I'm back after a really long hiatus and I'm ready to get cracking on Vibe again. 

How about Ashez? Who is Ashez? Well, I'm not even going to bother with him because pshhhhhh, as far as I know he's a relative unknown around here, no one really knows him, so there isn't much to introduce I'm afraid :P

And what is "Sell Them Slowly"? What is this mystical, mythical, magical challenge that I speak of? It's so rare that you won't even find it in the FMH 2015 Challenges section. That's right, it's rarer than a shiny Mew (#datpokemonreferencetho).  :cool: However, here is a secret link to it, so that all of y'all can have a look at what it is actually about: "Sell Them Slowly".  I'm not going to go into detail about the challenge here itself, so y'all will have to read over the link to get a grasp for what it's about (I know, I know, I gave you guys homework, I'm horrible :P). 

Essentially, the challenge will be a H2H between me and Ashez, however, instead of stopping the challenge whenever one of us fails to retain the league, we will proceed to play all 6 seasons and keep score with a point based system (which will be posted when the first season comes along). That's really all there is to the logistics, with the exception that we will NEED your participation in this career Vibe. Every transfer window, you will decide which player of our Starting XI will be sold! A poll will be put up, and whichever player gets the most votes will be booted off the team, to be replaced by a pennywise alternative. 

That's really all for now, Ashez will be along in the next day or two with a post on our team and league choices and such, as well as the first polls to decide who we axe first :O Apart from that, show your allegiances in the comments, who do you think will come out trumps and why? Who do you think we will use for this challenge, which league and which teams? All comments, questions and trash talk is more than welcome, oh, and don't forget to vote in the poll as well! 

And remember,

5aCR7oG.gif

;)

I was going to do a H2H with Ashez but he quit when he found out he was losing, i'm going with MM to win this one :D

He wasn't losing and we both quit the save

:D

I was going to do a H2H with Ashez but he quit when he found out he was losing, i'm going with MM to win this one :D

He wasn't losing and we both quit the save

:D

I was going to say! Shame that didn't work out as it was so much fun!

Bring it on MM, we've started this three times but this time we will finish it!

I'll be backing my fellow Coach Ash on this one. Knock it out the Park Ash. 5 votes for MM already. How many other Vibe accounts does he have :P.

Looking forward to this epic battle either way.

I'll be backing my fellow Coach Ash on this one. Knock it out the Park Ash. 5 votes for MM already. How many other Vibe accounts does he have :P.

is it a he..or a she lol I'm confused now.

Why do people love seeing me lose so much :P, I think I always come off worse in these votes!

The question is which league and clubs are we using?

Good luck guys, I hope you tie :)

Just kidding, I'm on team Ashez! MM thinks he can just come in and win a H2H straight away? He's got another thing coming.

It's not the number of accounts that matter, but the size of the account ;)

(I'm aware that that made no sense) :D

is it a he..or a she lol I'm confused now.

Why is my sexuality so important? Maybe I'm a woman or a man or something in between. Maybe I'm a car. I can be a car if I want okay :P

I don't know how to put this but, Team Ashez FTW all day! xD (See what i did there haha xD)

Yet another brainwashed Viber. You poor, poor soul, if only you knew how Ashez manipulates you so :P

Team mm here. Just because Ash wins everytime. :(

Hey i'm just trying to balance it out. :D

You tiny souls need to be straightened out for voting for ash. :P

Show them mm. ;)

Sorry MerlionMaple96 but I'm going with my buddy(I think) Ash. Ash FTW!!!!

Ash is no one's buddy mate. His only buddy is himself :O

Team MM96 FTW! Sorry Ash, I have to stick with the guy I barely know.

BAM-thats-what-im-talking-about.gif

Team MM96 FTW! Sorry Ash, I have to stick with the guy I barely know.

*girl

*car

Show them mm. ;)

Hehehehe, I shall show him alright. I shall show him EVERYTHING... MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Show them mm. ;)

Out of the many head to heads I've entered I've only ever won one ;).

Show them mm. ;)

Is this Ash in another account? Wins every time? Get out of his account Ash!

In other news, the Maple male/female joke really isn't funny any more.

Show them mm. ;)

Is this Ash in another account? Wins every time? Get out of his account Ash!

In other news, the Maple male/female joke really isn't funny any more.

No body said it was :)