Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 All About That Pace

All About That Pace, No Dribble

Hey guys!

Here I have a team made up of the 'Paciest' players in the game!

I loaded the Brazil Database to include those silky Brazilians.

brazil186.gif

I used a 4-2-3-1 formation which seems to be the standard in World Football these days.

Goalkeeper

Kasper Schmiechel

mzbgm5ju.png

Pace of 15 for Kasper makes him the choice! Surprised the likes of Lloris or Neuer didn't show up here if I'm honest!

Right Back

Kyle Walker

nep9fq3y.png

The Spurs man with 18 Pace gets in ahead of fellow Tottenham DR Ryan Fredericks and Arsenals Bellerin who both also have 18 Pace!

I chose Kyle Walker as I'm a Spurs fan and hes better than Fredericks, simple.

Left Back

Armand Traore

wt88rpht.png

Yeah… I couldn't believe it either! The QPR man gets in ahead of the rest! He was the only DL with 18 Pace no one else so he gets the spot.

Centre Backs

Sokratis Papastathopoulos

ipnuxjrk.png

Jerome Boateng

8ixpwvik.png

Both players have an impressive 17 Pace, which is great for a DC considering the height factor of most Centre Backs.

Central Midfielders

Luiz Gustavo

hzzivday.png

What a beast this fellow is! Probably the most complete Ball Winning Midfielder at the start of the game!

Ramires

lc68hevw.png

The Chelsea Box to Box dynamo gets his name on the sheet with his 16 Pace! He proved his Pace when bursting through Midfielder time after time for The Blues!

Right Winger

Theo Walcott

5lir3cuf.png

Fastest player on the game! Theo has always been known for his blistering pace. Injuries have hampered his career slightly but not his Pace it seems.

Left Winger

Gareth Bale

ui7mgrw6.png

With 18 Pace, beating Ronaldo by one, his Pace won the Copa Del Rey alone in his first year at Madrid! He had a tough second season but I'm sure he'll prove his worth next season!

Central Attacking Midfielder

Willian

nyyycw28.png

I strange result for me as I expected more players to have a higher Pace stat but Willian from Chelsea trumps them all although hes more known for his tricky footwork in close quarters!

Striker

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

4d7jrtzw.png

Who else??

I can Imagine Arco thinking, if PEA doesn't make this team theres no

justice! But he does make the team!!

All About That Pace!

ffzumkpu.png

Who else would get in this team based on Pace alone??

Cheers guys, I've been UKFS, you stay classy FMHVibe

MyClub Scrapbook Files Download

Honestly when I started reading it and proceeding further and scrolling down I had this feeling that it needs to have PEA or I am done and I am not disappointed it's awesome. Great job mate and glad you could spell Sokratis's last name :lol:

Btw I want you all to know that the highest paid player of Bundesliga is Luis Gustavo so it's fair that he should be in it perhaps he is the best BWM in the game or IRL.

Honestly when I started reading it and proceeding further and scrolling down I had this feeling that it needs to have PEA or I am done and I am not disappointed it's awesome. Great job mate and glad you could spell Sokratis's last name :lol:

Btw I want you all to know that the most paid player of Bundesliga is Luis Gustavo so it's fair that he should be in it perhaps he is the best BWM in the game or IRL.

I had to check his name 4 times haha

And yeah never used Gustavo but may do after doing this

Very nice article. I was really, really surprised to see players with not that high pace, I honestly thought there were more players with 18+ pace.

Used Gustavo a few times and he's quality, only reason I've not used him much as he's expensive so other options are more appealing.

Nice idea UK. I like the addition of the downloads. Would be interesting to see a pacy team vs and skillful team ;) (hint hint)

Someone should make a league where each team is the highest in each stat, see who comes out on top

Been waiting for something like this for ages! Amazing work. Hope you do the others too.

P.S. Thanks for getting All About that Bass stuck in my head.