Find results in...

2015 The Phoenix Challenge

Dec

phoenixchallenge.thumb.jpg.90a4fa435804f

DOWNLOAD HERE

To install:

Save 1 = Original ME

Save 2 = Enhanced ME

Make sure to back up your existing saves first!

For Android:

• Extract the file using Winzip or ES File Explorer
  • Navigate to FMH2015_Data 
  • Place the .dat you wish to in the user_data folder.
  • Load up your save

For iOS:

• Extract the file using WinZip
  • Open up iTunes (Note you cannot install this on your iOS Device, you need a PC/Mac/Linux Machine).
  • In the top left should be a device icon that resembles yours, select it (device needs to plugged in).
  • Go to apps and scroll down to Sharing Area > FMH2015
  • Drag and drop into the section with the files.
  • Load up your save

The aim:

Win the Champions League.

The rules:

No unlockables,editors or saving/reloading.

All 18 first team players must remain in the team for the first season.

The catch:

This is a MyClub team of 18 players whom have 1* CA and 1* PA. Basically, they are rubbish! With all the basic facilities, low reputation and a Premier League status you are going to have to battle bravely against relegation and then build your squad. The likelihood is that first season you are going to go down. Tests with Holidaying indicated the squad will suffer a record 3 relegations on the bounce then hop between League 1 and 2. The pressure is on to stop this happening and instead take them to European glory. Good luck.

Edited by Dec

Amazing Challenege Dec! Might be be harder than the Unemployed Challenge.

Would any of you consider cheating if I do this with the In Game Editor instead of Downloading the save? Since I'm unnable to download files because of some problems in my Pc.

I

Amazing Challenege Dec! Might be be harder than the Unemployed Challenge.

Would any of you consider cheating if I do this with the In Game Editor instead of Downloading the save? Since I'm unnable to download files because of some problems in my Pc.

S4NCHO, why don't you use the myclub option instead?

Interesting challenge Dec, I've already gone up to November and I've gotten fairly mixed results for me so far..

I

S4NCHO, why don't you use the myclub option instead?

Interesting challenge Dec, I've already gone up to November and I've gotten fairly mixed results for me so far..

You are right Dragon, I could use MyClub. Thanks for the idea mate hadn't thought of it :D

Ok a after a season I got relegated obviously but my wage budget got mental slashed! Went from £300,000pw down to £36,000 p/w making it Unplayable

Has anyone else done a season yet

To be honest Dec I'm rather annoyed you said you wasn't releasing this for 3 weeks so I could do at least 3 seasons and then you go and release it.

It's your work so your decision but why give it 3 weeks then release it days later 

To be honest Dec I'm rather annoyed you said you wasn't releasing this for 3 weeks so I could do at least 3 seasons and then you go and release it.

It's your work so your decision but why give it 3 weeks then release it days later 

I said by Thursday as I told you this on the last message. You said you would have two seasons done by then. It was either then or In a week and I wanted content out to start others.

Sorry if this upset you.