Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMH2016 Upgrade/Downgrade

Dec

In the lead up to the new games and with the season starting early we are doing our seasonal upgrade/downgrade game where you say whether a player should be upgrade or downgraded for Football Manager Handheld 2016.

An example of a post could be...

Cesc Fabregas: Upgrade.
A great season, his passing is quite low in 2015 and not high enough for a player who had the Premier League's leading assists in the season.

Lionel Messi

I will start off, the first player is...
Thibaut Courtois 

Thibaut Courtois: Upgrade

Now that Cečh is gone and after a wonderful season where he was the main keeper in the squad that won the league, he should be upgraded. His communication and agility are a little bit low and I feel they should be upgraded.

Angel Di Maria

Angel Di Maria: Definite Downgrade

A poor season at United after much build up and hype should see his attributes fall

Gareth Bale

Edited by MerlionMaple96

Bale: Stay the Same

Although he had an up and down season he is still one of the best players in the world and deserves his status in game

Christian Benteke

Casillas: Downgrade (Although he doesn't deserve it)

Losing the trust of Ancelotti and moving to a smaller club will ensure that the Spaniard gets a downgrade unfortunately.

Casillas: Downgrade (Although he doesn't deserve it)

Losing the trust of Ancelotti and moving to a smaller club will ensure that the Spaniard gets a downgrade unfortunately.

Spoil the game already why don't you :P 

Raheem Sterling:Upgrade(IMO)

Althought of the latest controversies he stirred up,he's a pure talent,he'll be at his prime a few years onwards.

James Rodriguez

James Rodriguez 

In my opinion should stay the same. He is a cracking player and that is already reflected in FMH15. Played in the right position with the correct tactic James is one of the best players in the game. 

Patrick Roberts

Downing: downgrade for me! A backwards move to a lesser club after a mediocre season even if he did have a decent spell at one point

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimovic- little downgrade(IMO)

He had a decent season for PSG but I think that he needs a little downgrade cause of his age and it is also showing in the way he plays now it was much different from when he was younger.

Cristiano Ronaldo 

Roberto Firmino: Upgrade

A big move to Liverpool following an incredible season in which he scored 10 goals from midfield. Also he broke into the Brazil side, gaining 10 caps. Definitely deserves a big update.

Greg Stewart

Greg Stewart : Upgrade 

Had a pretty good season with Dundee , deserves a good upgrade,  Scottish players deserve more recognition in fm. 

Daley Blind.

Daley Blind : i expect small upgrade for him...

He can play on various position, LB, DMC ... And he had good season with United 

Alen Halilović

Alen Hallilovic: Stay the same

He did nothing to help Barcelona B from relegation to third division. Yet, he is great prospect.

Fabian Delph

Jordon Ibe: Slight upgrade

Played 14 games for Liverpool last season and established himself as a rotational player. Also was amazing on loan at Derby during the start of the season

Glenn Murray

Wanyama: Slight upgrade. Despite half the Southampton first team being poached in recent seasons, he held up the midfield relatively well.

Hector Bellerin