Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 A few questions

Latinized

Hey guys, I just started playing fmh 15 so I'm fairly new here and I just have a few questions. I read a lot from this forum like the tactics and formation guide but can't seem to find the answers.  First of all, the board seems displeased with my harmony with the players? How do you improve this? And what about discipline? Also, can anyone list a few box to box midfielders.

Thanks!

Hi, in future can you name your topics more relevantly please.

This isn't really to do with tactics in my opinion, it is to do with player happiness. Do you rotate your players a lot? Sold anyone big? Have a look if many players are unhappy. This is really what harmony is.

For Box to Box Midfielders - Pogba, Y. Toure, Ramires, Koke, Ramsey, Herrera, Gundogan, Henderson, Vidal, Guarin

P.S. Welcome to the site :).

Edited by Dec

Hi, in future can you name your topics more relevantly please.

This isn't really to do with tactics in my opinion, it is to do with player happiness. Do you rotate your players a lot? Sold anyone big? Have a look if many players are unhappy. This is really what harmony is.

For Box to Box Midfielders - Pogba, Y. Toure, Ramires, Koke, Ramsey, Herrera, Gundogan, Henderson, Vidal, Guarin

P.S. Welcome to the site :).

Thanks for the quick reply. Btw I accidentally posted a duplicate, ignore that please.On to the harmony question, I haven't sold anyone big since the start of my career. Also all the players seem to be superb, good or okay according to their morale even though some of the players have requested for a move (I turned them down). Some of the players you listed aren't box to box midfielders according to their profile, but I guess that doesn't matter, only their attributes to the role? Also, in games my players seem to create so many chances, but soon as they have to shoot they mostly miss or shoot it directly at the gk. I swear only 1 out of 15 chances created goes in. I even checked their shooting stats but they are mostly 15+. Is that normal?

Thanks!

Harmony - See in their profile if there is an issue

Profile Roles - They are just what the player believes he should be, Box to Box Midfielders are often not seen as it is a very high demanding role so there are always better roles for them.

Shooting - What is the player role of the major wasters? How old are they?

Duplicate Topic - Deleted it for you.