• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Chelsea tactic advice please ?

Max Falcor

Hey guys 

Below is my Chelsea tactic currently I'm doing well

55cb27f0deac5_2Fstorage2Femulated2F02FPi

but it's not very consistent. I'm not winning as much as I want and get alot of lucky wins... 

My tactic below 

55cb27f8a3e66_2Fstorage2Femulated2F02FPi55cb28048d4b6_2Fstorage2Femulated2F02FPi

PPlease give some advice? it's greatly appreciated :)

Costa is doing good I suppose 55cb280c230d4_2Fstorage2Femulated2F02FPi

Seems a good tactic tbh buddy, you've only dropped 2 points and are averaging over 3 goals a game

55ceb9af314fc_2Fstorage2Femulated2F02FPiit is not bad but had a recent slump of form. Narrowly won Everton and Hull by a goal. Everton even had to go to extra time ? 

Anyway to counter this slump of form? Or does this call for a change in tactic? 

2 limited defenders dont let you build up play. From my experience the limited defender just clears the ball and many times in the opponents feet. Also behind winger i usually play full back since the wing back is not needed to attack from the wings. I would put Matic on deep lying midfielder so he can be a defensive playmaker. I would also probably make Costa a complete forward because he got perfect stats for it but he's doing good for you so don't change that.

2 limited defenders dont let you build up play. From my experience the limited defender just clears the ball and many times in the opponents feet. Also behind winger i usually play full back since the wing back is not needed to attack from the wings. I would put Matic on deep lying midfielder so he can be a defensive playmaker. I would also probably make Costa a complete forward because he got perfect stats for it but he's doing good for you so don't change that.

Interesting. How should I change my defenders? Also, matic to a deep lying mid may not be very good as im afraid he won't contribute to defense. Will doing so make my team more vulnerable? I'm already very leaky at the back. 

Edited by Max Falcor

Interesting. How should I change my defenders? Also, matic to a deep lying mid may not be very good as im afraid he won't contribute to defense. Will doing so make my team more vulnerable? I'm already very leaky at the back. 

You can try one lid ctr or 2 ctr, dlm usually stays back more then bwm but if the player is not that defensive then he won't def well.  In this case matic is a allround player so worth a try.  Also the 2 midfielders are too attacking that's probably why you concede alot. I think putting fabregas on cm would still make him great attacking and help a bit with defending

Edited by xzz

You can try one lid ctr or 2 ctr, dlm usually stays back more then bwm but if the player is not that defensive then he won't def well.  In this case matic is a allround player so worth a try.  Also the 2 midfielders are too attacking that's probably why you concede alot. I think putting fabregas on cm would still make him great attacking and help a bit with defending

So, my midfield partnership should be a BBM with a CM ? 

Normally I play a BBC and a APM due to the large number of them like Oscar and Willian. 

Hey guys update won the EPL by a narrow margin...  But lost out on the FA cup, champions cup at the finals ? 

How do I improve my defense??? 

55d3329467c2d_2Fstorage2Femulated2F02FPi55d332a953084_2Fstorage2Femulated2F02FPi

Buy a good defender first, i think terry isn't that good on fm. Also did you try a full back?

Buy a good defender first, i think terry isn't that good on fm. Also did you try a full back?

Got hummels and I didn't get any full backs. I have ivanovic tho