Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Match Report : using it to your advantage

Max Falcor

Hello

We all know what match reports are, they state stuff such as formations 55d062455dbc8_2Fstorage2Femulated2F02FPi

My question is,how do you use matchreports to your advantage? To counter the opponents formation,is a change of your own formation required? 55d06239abe3a_2Fstorage2Femulated2F02FPi

How do u use this too? 

I usually don't bother about it,unless they're a strong team then I'll gove it a look.Usually,the formation of the opponent in the report differs to the one they use in a match,so you don't really need a tactical change.

for me personally, I never saw it. I do not know if I was less scrupulous or how to look at the tactics of each opponent that I will face. but I never made the turn tactics. maybe I just do rotations in every game. only that .

I don`t look at it and it`s because there is an unwritten rule here in Bulgaria which states: you play as good/well as your opponent allows you to play. I`m not sure if I was able to translate it right in English, but you got the impression. One team sets the tone and the other one should adapt to that tone. I want to be the team that sets the rules.