Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EPL Players I'm Excited To See How 2016 Handles

Ashez

EPL Players I'm Excited To See How 2016 Handles

The new season is underway and transfers are happening thick and fast, at this time of year it's hard not to think ahead to the release of 2016. With this in mind I've put together a shortlist of five Premier League players I'm excited to see how FMH 2016 handles, some are obvious and some are more personal but hopefully you enjoy my list while also being inspired to share your own, via the comments section or in your own thread. 

Yannick Bolasie

IXAOTND.png

Bolasie is one of the most exciting and explosive players in England which is some achievement, he's that unpredictable he doesn't know what he's going to do next never mind the opposition! Bolasie has everything he needs to perform in the top flight and his current stat spread shows this as he's seen as the ideal winger, however his performances this year has seen his stock sky rocket so hopefully he's given a nice boost in the key areas to be a worthwhile signing, especially as he already doesn't come cheap and his price has only gone up, even more so if he moves before the end of the window. 

Jordan Ibe

wzp9Vly.png

The stories from inside Liverpool have always been that Ibe is the hottest youngster at the club, even with Sterling in the squad (before his move to City). This has always baffled me as SI have never made Ibe any good in game with him being decent at best (same goes for Suso actually). This has been an annoying issue personally as I've continued to use Ibe over the years with mediocre results for someone so hyped, however I am once again optimistic about him getting the boost he needs as he's been one of Liverpool's stand out stars in the last six months and an England call up is just around the corner with Nigeria sniffing around for his services, please SI make him world class, I love him! 

Bojan

741rICP.png

Where do you begin with the legend of FMH that is Bojan? Once famed as being the best wonder kid on the game which led to very little in real life. The young attacker has already featured for many top sides including Barcelona, AC Milan and Ajax but it's at Stoke City of all places where he seems to have found his feet, but more importantly his form. Bojan however remains an interesting case as he showed glimpses of what he is capable of but was also struck down by a serious injury, do SI follow their original opinion and make him a legend again or do they wait and see what happens in 2016 for the playmaker before settling on a rating? All I know is he's a player well worth watching in game in the coming years, personally I'd love to see him back at his best but time will tell. 

Aleksandar Mitrovic

kAx9NI6.png

From a legend to the current as Newcastle United's new signing Mitrovic makes my list. He's a striker I've hardly used if truth be told but I've followed him on this site for a number of years now and I'm ecstatic to see what he can do in the Premier League. Newcastle seems an odd fit as it's a club with issues yet he will be adored if he finds the net often enough and a partnership between Ayoze and Mitrovic is somewhat mouth watering in FMH terms. While in Belgium Mitrovic was seen as a wonder kid and his move to the Premier League will certainly see him improved, the question is how good will he be now? He's been scary for a few years but now he's going to explode! Deffinantly going to be one of the best kids on 2016, without a doubt! 

Jeremain Lens

xobh9xQ.png

From Newcastle to rivals Sunderland as their latest attacker also makes my list. Lens was always an obvious inclusion for myself as he's a player I've used more than most on 2015 and along side Wanyama he likely defines my year with the series. Lens was cheap on 2015 at just £2.5m and this is why I grew fond of him, however now he's a Premier League player I see that buying price jumping to at least £12-15m! That price is due to the difference in leagues but will that step up also improve his ability? At £2.5m he's a complete bargain but £12M plus is extremely steep unless he gets a Premier League level boost to go alongside his new estimated price tag, he's certainly a player I will be looking at early doors. 

That's it for the five players I'm excited to see on 2016 but what do you think about my list? Do you have players you're excited to see on the new game? If so make sure you let Vibe know about it! 

As always thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment.

Would love to see how fmh 16 handles shaqiri at Stoke.He's quite overrated in fmh 15.

My worry with him is if he becomes one of those players the AI always target in the first window, like the two Ukranian wingers. If he's too good the AI will consistently snap him up as he'll likely be reasonably priced and that would be disappointing. 

My worry with him is if he becomes one of those players the AI always target in the first window, like the two Ukranian wingers. If he's too good the AI will consistently snap him up as he'll likely be reasonably priced and that would be disappointing. 

That is somsomething tthat I expect SI to work on in fmh 16 , they need to stop the same repetitive transfers and AI needs to be sensible enoughto not buy players that just joined another club.

That is somsomething tthat I expect SI to work on in fmh 16 , they need to stop the same repetitive transfers and AI needs to be sensible enoughto not buy players that just joined another club.

Hopefully! 

@Dec - Thanks, I'm 100% sure he's going to be the beast of 2016, the thought of him being improved is scary! 

Great article, doubt Lens will be too good next year, a move to Sunderland shouldn't warrant him an upgrade. When you mentioned Bolasie possibly leaving my heart skipped a beat, hopefully he stays though. :(

Great article, doubt Lens will be too good next year, a move to Sunderland shouldn't warrant him an upgrade. When you mentioned Bolasie possibly leaving my heart skipped a beat, hopefully he stays though. :(

He might get a slight one as most players do when they move to bigger clubs/leagues but it depends how SI view him I guess. 

I love Bolasie, such a joy to watch! No save I've had him on has lasted though :( 

Thanks for the comment :)