Velocity

FMH16: Scout's Guide to the Next Generation

FMH16: Scout's Guide to the Next Generation

Jordan Ibe:

Nationality: English

Current Ability (1-5): 3

Potential Ability (1-5): 4.5

04609052-557078.jpg

Jordan has been used sparingly by Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers in the last few seasons, with a spark of great performances in 2014/15. With the departure of Raheem Sterling and signing of a long-term contract, Ibe looks set to light up the EPL in the 2015/16 season with his pace and sharpness. Be should get a big boost in FMH16 as he has matured and nicked a place in Liverpool's starting XI. Perhaps a reason as to why Rodgers sold Sterling, Ibe looks set to take Sterling's place and being only 19, he has a great future ahead of him.

Jack Grealish:

Nationality: Irish

Current Ability (1-5): 2.5

Potential Ability (1-5): 4

Aston-Villa-AVFC-Tim-Sherwood-Jack-Greal

Becoming a star overnight in Aston Villa's semi-final cup tie versus Liverpool, the Irishman unveiled a talent the Aston Villa coaching staff had been excited about for over 3 years. Playing mainly behind the striker or on the wing, Grealish has the ability to find pockets of space and pick a pass others can only dream of. The departures of big name players, Benteke and Delph, will give Grealish the opportunity to become a key player in Villa's hopes of surviving yet another season in the EPL.

Brendan Galloway:

Nationality: English

Current Ability (1-5): 2.5

Potential Ability (1-5): 3.5

JS41324364.jpg

Galloway played in a couple of Everton's final matches of the 2014/15 season and has already impressed this season too with some composed performances. Although looking out of his depth against Man City today, he has plenty of time to progress and follow in the footsteps of Leighton Baines. Everton's young full-back definitely deserves a big upgrade in FMH16 and I look forward to using him in a few seasons.

Reece Oxford:

Current Ability (1-5): 1.5

Potential Ability (1-5): 3.5

reece-oxford.jpg?w=736

By now you must all know who this lad is. Collecting his GCSE results within a week's time of tackling Arsenal's Mesut Ozil... What a life! This tough tackling centre back received his EPL debut against Arsenal and did very well. Not only did he have his results in his pocket on Thursday, but Mesut Ozil too!! Yet, he is still only 16. Therefore he will be lacking in some attributes. However there is no doubt about it that this guy will have some great stats for a 16 year old and will definitely be worth looking out for a few years into your save.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Current Ability (1-5): 3

Potential Ability (1-5): 4

Ruben-Loftus-Cheek-Chelsea-546310.jpg

The central midfielder played an integral role in Chelsea's FA Youth Cup and UEFA Youth League successes last season, with a couple of first team displays too. Strong and athletic, yet at total ease with the ball at his feet, Loftus-Cheek looks set to mould into a perfect centre mid with great passing ability and technique. However, with some poor pre-season displays, Loftus-Cheek is on Mourinho's bad side and will need to earn a place in the first team.

Nice work, very interesting. All great players. I think you have been harsh on Oxford though, he should be at least 2*, 5*.

P.S.  I Fixed your images, but Galloway was Oxford so I have left that. What you did was copied the URL but not the .jpg one. I would recommend uploading images straight to our site though.

Edited by Dec

Nice work, very interesting. All great players. I think you have been harsh on Oxford though, he should be at least 2*, 5*.

P.S.  I Fixed your images, but Galloway was Oxford so I have left that. What you did was copied the URL but not the .jpg one. I would recommend uploading images straight to our site though.

Thanks mate! Personally, I think Oxford lacks the experience the others do and needs at least a few more games to prove his worth.