Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 ByeBye Football Manager Handheld 2015 #1

HashtagTatica

ByeBye Football Manager Handheld 2015 #1 - My Favourite Goalkeepers

What’s up guys Jeffrey here and today I’m bringing you guys the start of the tribute to one of my favourite FMH game in the 3 years I’ve played in, starting my favourite players, to random things like my favourite save, hope you enjoy.

Jeronimo Rulli

Suprise eh? The goalkeeper that I never sign in my first season but always sign him for bosman for the second season, what a beast for the 23 year old lad, the Argentinian have got some absolutely stunning stats and has a lot of room to improve, also not to mention he can be snapped up for bosman for the second season for a free, he’s a perfect buy.

Victor Valdes

Tbh my love of him comes from the first database when he was a free, he came out like that and I loved it, signed him up for my City save and when Joe Hart can’t play or such, he was there, rock absolutely solid, for me, he conceded 7 in 10 games in the first season before I sold him back to Barca for big money, although I certainly did not fancy him(wanted to get another keeper), he was a pretty good player and was worthy the wage I gave him,

David de Gea

Our 2nd Spanish keeper and our 2nd Man United keeper on the list, the Man United keeper represents the word “perfect” He has some great stats already while having room to grow, the lad’s emotions are extremely good too, he went through a phase when there was romours that he was gonna leave and I benched him for 2 months, blue exclamation mark? NO! :)

Kasper Schmeichel

The reason he’s on this list is simple, on point goalkeeping and defending, I’ve used him in my leicester save and he bosses the league, he would be picked up on a cheap as well, he has already some good stats the Danish lad, so I recommend you guys pick him up, anyways, back to the lad himself, for me he got an 8.4 average rating from the Leicester save I did from Janurary, and I loved his goalkeeping performances. Cheap Hidden BEAST

Simone Scuffet

Do I need ANY explanation on this one fellow Vibers? Good starting stats with a low base price, he is literally the best goalkeeping wonderkid out there, the usual 7 million asking price isn’t seen really high as well, he grew into a monster for me in my Milan save, and used me 43 million to get on my United save (7 seasons in, at that time Scuffet was turning into an absolutely godlike keeper. To end off I’m gonna say … Manchester United Save - Season 8 - Simone Scuffet - Games Played 50, Goals Conceded 32, yea…

Who is in YOUR top 5 list goalkeepers list guys? Comment down below!

One of my favorite goalkeeper this year was muslera on one of my arsenal saves he conceded 28 in 56 games what a beast he was on that save

nice! I definitely used him was not too good for me :( 

Horn is a good player to bring through as an understudy at a big club. Alex McCarthy is a decent cheap player and declan Rudd becomes pretty solid 3 years in (the latter is now my first choice for England , 5 years in) just a shame ruddy is so good in real life as Rudd is ready to be our (Norwich's ) first choice...

For me.  

1. Ruben Blanco 

2. Rui Patricio 

3. Iker Casillas (Yeah hes old but he lasts and is amazing)

4. Matej Delac 

5. Roman Burki.