Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question About FMH16

MrTahor

no way of being certain but its one of the most requested leagues so we can hope and the transfer of better players like Van Persie and Nani will do it no harm

@Dec Does that argument even wash anymore with FMC's handheld release? I'm sure that didn't sell well anywhere with it being a first release n all this year. With the leagues that game has available FMH MUST have new ones, if not it's making a joke of the FMH series. 

All I'm saying is if it comes across as they favour FMC in 2016 FMH will be screwed. With the limited devices FMC is available on I can't see it being a massive money maker, especially with that price point for an app. FMH needs multiple new leagues and with the addition of FMC SI have backed themselves into a corner where FMH has to step up. 

Ah @Ashez has a point here if new leagues aren't featured in it's next installment then definitely its just another transfer upgrade that's it, we atleast need one new league for sure.

I'm confident they will smash it this year! 3 new leagues!!

I am sure you were sarcastic.....