Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMH 2016 ..

Ertuğrul

Most of Turkish players will buy the game İF Turkish League added on the game

The structure of the Turkish language or Turkish League us buy the game .

Which is a point I understand however SI will never add in Turkey when the country steals the game! Tell your friends to buy the game, buying the game will show SI there is a legit market in that country and they will hopefully add it. Why would they add the league to improve a game for thieves? I'd love to play in Turkey but these thieves mean it'll likely never happen unless your attitudes change. 

Ertuğrul and Batuhan,they won't add Turkish league and Turkish language until you buy the game.Because they don't need to.If you get the game legally,then SI can notice this and they can add language and the league.I bought the game from Play Store and i can send a screenshot for proof if you say i got the game illegally.I support Ash and Dec in this topic.

Ertuğrul and Batuhan,they won't add Turkish league and Turkish language until you buy the game.Because they don't need to.If you get the game legally,then SI can notice this and they can add language and the league.I bought the game from Play Store and i can send a screenshot for proof if you say i got the game illegally.I support Ash and Dec in this topic.

You're right about that, but you came here anyway did I say I didn't add the subject to add.