Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Football Manager Mobile 2016 OUT NOW!

Dec

4 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Guys, just found out that FM will release on 13 Nov.Confirmed by, Bleachereport and footyplay

http://www.footyplay.com/2015/06/fm-2016-release-date-announcement.html?m=0

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2562475-football-manager-16-release-date-confirmed-exciting-new-features-announced

So most probably FMM will come on 15 Nov

Not true at all. FM is that date but FMM could be a couple of weeks after. It depends a lot on Apple's submission time.

With these new tactic Selections it would make it easier for your 1KC candidate to score most of the team goals,you could tweak your tactic so that all attacks are focused with your player 

But be interesting to see if they have nerfed goals scored,could the days of getting a striker to score 60+ goals be gone or has it made it easier to get them to score more 

Be interesting to see when it finally comes out

I'd be interested to see if the original match engine still exists, given the new tactical changes. If it is just the enhanced one, I really hope they've sped it up to be comparable with the original...

5 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

I'd be interested to see if the original match engine still exists, given the new tactical changes. If it is just the enhanced one, I really hope they've sped it up to be comparable with the original...

In the screen shot that shows settings it looks like there is a drop down menu where it says enhanced engine. That suggests there is another option. 

SI promised the OME will continue (for how long is another question) and as Billy said it looks to be there. The fact it says FMM plays on most devices also indicates the OME will make an appearance. 

However as the OME isn't mentioned at all I think it's safe to assume the OME will remain unchanged and all these new tactical features will be locked behind the EME. 

I'm sure they'll say the OME isn't advanced enough which my response will be the PSP says hi. The PSP engine wasn't ideal but it had less goals and was a lot less frustrating (from memory, might be nostalgia playing tricks :p)

29 minutes ago, leecutler said:

With these new tactic Selections it would make it easier for your 1KC candidate to score most of the team goals,you could tweak your tactic so that all attacks are focused with your player 

But be interesting to see if they have nerfed goals scored,could the days of getting a striker to score 60+ goals be gone or has it made it easier to get them to score more 

Be interesting to see when it finally comes out

While that is true it might not be the way to go, we've already seen how frustrating the game can be when "attempting to rely on one striker" so adding to that could be a nightmare with wasted chances etc. 

However the new features have opened up some old ideas I had, now I just have to hope the EME is up to scratch :) 

23 minutes ago, Ashez said:

While that is true it might not be the way to go, we've already seen how frustrating the game can be when "attempting to rely on one striker" so adding to that could be a nightmare with wasted chances etc. 

However the new features have opened up some old ideas I had, now I just have to hope the EME is up to scratch :) 

"Some old ideas" sounds interesting care to expand?

I think with the more tactical options it in theory should make it easier for more goals but we will see when it is released 

You'll hear about them if they work out :P 

I do agree, it really could go either way which is exciting and terrifying lol. 

I don't know SI's views on the 1kc but you can tell they're not keen on it as it breaks realism (even though it's been achieved IRL) and they've slowly made it more difficult. In 2013 they added the awful "jaded" feature which was thankfully toned down, then last year we had the "need a million shots to score" feature which continued into 2015, this also lowered the number of goals most achieved by some distance. 2013 was very goal heavy but it was pulled back a lot in 2014 and now we have these new features thrown in the mix, as I said it can go either way. 

If you look at the PSP which had the same tactical features (minus arrows, could they be behind the mystery tab?) the goals were a lot lower compared to IOS. I remember being very jealous of IOS players smashing out 100 goal seasons while the PSP was a challenge to hit 80 IIRC, 80 seems about right lol. I've not enjoyed the game as much since I left behind the PSP so now it all depends on what this match engine is like. I've gave the EME plenty of stick this year but I do want to enjoy it, especially if it means not using it means I'm stuck playing 2014 still but that'll likely be a rant for after release :P 

I think that it is unfair to us as players that SI have released 14 leagues as most devices nowadays have at least 2GB ram and excellent chips which is the same as the system requirements for FM 16 and plenty of storage(debatable) yet on FM 16 you can run all leagues perfectly fine with that amount of Ram and a ok CPU

Looks so similar to last few versions. :(

Appreciate it's a mobile / tablet game, but still just a bit down on that.

Also ... miffed of the three different products.  I wonder if there'll be a specific offer to buy all three (as I have all three).

Tbh I'm happy they haven't touched the UI much as that means they have spent more time on how the game plays out and not just how it looks, which at the end of the day isn't that important really

12 minutes ago, Synthespian said:

Looks so similar to last few versions. :(

Appreciate it's a mobile / tablet game, but still just a bit down on that.

Also ... miffed of the three different products.  I wonder if there'll be a specific offer to buy all three (as I have all three).

There were three in 2015 too. I doubt it as they are different stores.

17 hours ago, darril07 said:

I think that it is unfair to us as players that SI have released 14 leagues as most devices nowadays have at least 2GB ram and excellent chips which is the same as the system requirements for FM 16 and plenty of storage(debatable) yet on FM 16 you can run all leagues perfectly fine with that amount of Ram and a ok CPU

That's not how it works. The current mobile processors are nowhere close to run the pc version and the current gpu in mobile phones is way too primitive.

Hello,

I can't wait anymore for play that game! It's the best way to busy myself in the subway or in the train!

But I have a question, do you think that FMM 16 will be compatible with iOS 7 ? I have an enormous doubt !

Hello,

I can't wait anymore for play that game! It's the best way to busy myself in the subway or in the train!

But I have a question, do you think that FMM 16 will be compatible with iOS 7 ? I have an enormous doubt !

Just now, Risheek said:

i dont think so, why dont u update your phone

Maybe because I have an iPhone 4, and I don't have enough money to buy a new phone, genius...

Just now, Risheek said:

oh sorry, but you should invest in a new phone and personally i would recommend an android

If I could do it, I would have done it since a long time................ But I've a lack of money

5 minutes ago, Risheek said:

no problem, but i dont think its for ios 7. not even sure if it is compaiable with iphne 4. like FIFA 16, they only work with iphone 5+. so yeah. but all in all, i dont think it will work with ios7

Yes, but you forgot something. A lot of people like me or you come from countries which have not necessarily the mone to buy new phones, unlike countries like Great-Britain, Germany or France, but loves Football Manager. I think that this kind of people represents around 30 % of the customer of Football Manager Handheld. Many are come from China or  Indonesia for example.

I believe if Apple supports it in their development tools -  which I think they do, then it will be supported. Don't quote me on this though. As long as apps are still being made and updated for your device it will be fine.

1 minute ago, Dec said:

I believe if Apple supports it in their development tools -  which I think they do, then it will be supported. Don't quote me on this though. As long as apps are still being made and updated for your device it will be fine.

Do you work in the Football Manager Mobile 16's team of development or are you only an volunteer?

4 minutes ago, Jonas Fellous said:

Do you work in the Football Manager Mobile 16's team of development or are you only an volunteer?

I am just a fan, this is a fansite and not related to Sports Interactive. However I have worked on FMM16 as a tester during a work placement and have friends in the company including Head of Handheld development.

Guys, don't hope too much : I'm pretty sure there's nothing about marking options behind the "assignments" feature, it'll be for Penalty, Free-Kick and Corner Takers !

If there are no marking options, then the 'enhanced tactics' feature doesn't mean anything, man marking has to be in the game, cause if you are advertising enhanced tactics as your primary feature and there is no man marking option in your game, you really are just making fun of the audience then.