Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Football Manager Mobile 2016 OUT NOW!

Dec

11 hours ago, Risheek said:

In the tactical features I want to see if the feature false nine. My favourite role on the pic version. Especially with Rooney and Messi being those in real life

False nine is basically Inside Forward in the AMC position mate

One thing I noticed about the screenshots is that it seems to be on iOS as the match screenshots show an iOS stadium so that means one of two things either Android now has multiple stadiums which would be sick!! Or that WVGA now has the side bar and not the usual boxes

4 minutes ago, khanhnga195 said:

why not waiting winter transfer and update winter tranfer 2016?

They always do it this way else the game would be 4 months later at least. Russia and Ukraine have their windows ending in late February.

Well, it's just me or this way of releasing the new versions is just ridiculous? It's November, probably the FMM 16 will only be released next month... Come on guys, this is the best game of this type, we don't really have "competition" so to speak, but all the other games of this type are already available for months. Make us wait all this time after all the main leagues started is something that I really don't understand...

17 hours ago, skitch20 said:

Well, it's just me or this way of releasing the new versions is just ridiculous? It's November, probably the FMM 16 will only be released next month... Come on guys, this is the best game of this type, we don't really have "competition" so to speak, but all the other games of this type are already available for months. Make us wait all this time after all the main leagues started is something that I really don't understand...

While SI should try to release the game as early as they could, it's good they are taking their time and not releasing another buggy game.

2 hours ago, hardikchawla6 said:

While SI should try to release the game as early as they could, it's good they are taking their time and not releasing another buggy game.

... And anyway the game will be buggy with first patch coming out after 2-3 days, as usual

8 hours ago, oleg8979 said:

... And anyway the game will be buggy with first patch coming out after 2-3 days, as usual

How can you say that? Have you played or tested the game? I assume you haven't, I absolutely believe SI should take their time to release the game if they can get a bug free game (for the most part) out this year.

The issue here is "bug free" vs "time to market", I believe that SI should consider meet half way. For several years I buy the game and even some unlockables, this waiting time drives me crazy, and I think that SI should reschedule the releases for a month. They know the time they need and I believe they do the best they can, but. Well, nevertheless this is a talk between us guys, for the people that matter the only thing important is that when the game is available we pay the $$$ and be happy with a "it will be before Christmas"

Football Manager Mobile 2016 is out now on Android and iOS devices!

Stores may take time to update, but it will be available shortly

Here are two FMHVibe Exclusive Screenshots while you wait!

iphone6_news.thumb.PNG.56e1bc1a1188d1ef4

iphone6_traits.thumb.PNG.d142972557ba5c7

We're still waiting for iOS side to propagate, who's on Android? We've managed to download from Google Play already here...

Just now, Alari said:

We're still waiting for iOS side to propagate, who's on Android? We've managed to download from Google Play already here...

Not showing on SEGA's apps or by search mate. Got a link? Thanks

Hi, I'm a new forum member. I'm Portuguese(sorry my English...), in Portuguese App Store the game not yet left... :(

Congratulations Dec for this nice forum. ;)

Good games for all! ;)

Hi, I'm a new forum member. I'm Portuguese(sorry my English...), in Portuguese App Store the game not yet left... :(

Good games for all! ;)

1 minute ago, Pedras said:

Good games for all! ;)

It can take time to update, please be patient.

3 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Am I the only one constantly refreshing in anticipation for this? Lol

Nope, I thought it was just me haha!

I don't know why we do it, it probably won't be here until the morning!

4 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Am I the only one constantly refreshing in anticipation for this? Lol

Nope, me too. Come on App Store, hurry it up!