Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Football Manager Mobile 2016 OUT NOW!

Dec

That looks great, looks like you have gone for Everton as a start! I was going to do so but seeing as you're already there I'll spice things up a bit and try Southampton!

Oh & & thanks for posting!

Edited by Condo

I was debating on testing a few saves before launching into it but I think I'm just going to go straight into it. I was going to go with a middle-top table English team (Everton/Southampton) to begin with, but as I saw the excitement of Martial being a -10 with Manchester United, until I get to grips with play, I think I might have to start off with Man Utd!

2 minutes ago, Condo said:

I was debating on testing a few saves before launching into it but I think I'm just going to go straight into it. I was going to go with a middle-top table English team (Everton/Southampton) to begin with, but as I saw the excitement of Martial being a -10 with Manchester United, until I get to grips with play, I think I might have to start off with Man Utd!

Martial is -9.5, no -10s this year. 

5 minutes ago, Dec said:

Martial is -9.5, no -10s this year. 

Ah yeah, my bad. Didn't look thorough enough. That'll do me though.

fcC8j3W.jpg

Isn't this the man marking issue all over again? Tells us to do something when the information isn't available to do it. FMM doesn't tell us a players strongest foot.....

When I saw that info I was happy as I've requested a players strongest foot for years yet it's not in game but referenced.

Sure it can be worked out in some cases but it can also be a confusing mess and let's be honest a players strongest foot basically decides where they play and in what role. 

Is a natural LW ISF right footed all the time? Does that mean he should be a winger on the right side (if that's how you wanna go). What about players natural on both sides, wtf are we meant to do with them? 

As I said it's the man marking joke all over again but this time it's a feature which is meant to help struggling players! 

Only had a look around so far and not played anything, UI is much better this time around, good work. 

Hmm I noticed in the 'position' page of a player under 'role traits' sometimes it would say 'Moves ball to right foot before dribbling...' Could that be an indication of strong foot? 

Although have only see that trait on defenders so far. 

One thing that is annoying me is how far you have to go from the tactics player roles page to a certain players traits to see if that role fits but it's like 5 pushes back and forth

Yeah it is very cool but would be fantastic if we could click on the player on the tactics screen to go to that positions page

On another note 

The new loan feature I've abused twice already

Basel rejected my offer for Embolo

I then added the loan back feature they accepted deal goes through I recall him!

Shouldnt be able to recall those players

27 minutes ago, Ashez said:

fcC8j3W.jpg

Isn't this the man marking issue all over again? Tells us to do something when the information isn't available to do it. FMM doesn't tell us a players strongest foot.....

When I saw that info I was happy as I've requested a players strongest foot for years yet it's not in game but referenced.

Sure it can be worked out in some cases but it can also be a confusing mess and let's be honest a players strongest foot basically decides where they play and in what role. 

Is a natural LW ISF right footed all the time? Does that mean he should be a winger on the right side (if that's how you wanna go). What about players natural on both sides, wtf are we meant to do with them? 

As I said it's the man marking joke all over again but this time it's a feature which is meant to help struggling players! 

Only had a look around so far and not played anything, UI is much better this time around, good work. 

I'll follow up on why the text says this - there is something of a concept of footedness in the game but it's not perfect at present (to implement it more finely would have quite a memory cost). You should find Inside Forwards to play more realistically this year though.

I just feel that line could confuse players, I understand why it's there and the reason why footed mess isn't in the game. 

Just held my breath and checked out the OME and it has all the new features, fair play you prob think I'm a knob at times but that's blown my mind, hats off to you guys as I never saw that coming.

Going to be honest, so far I'm not liking too much. I have no idea why just not getting a decent feel of the game. Subject to change of course & I'm hoping this feeling is temporary haha!

8 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

It has STADIUM NAMES!!!!!

Great, but instead of this I would prefer UEFA coefficients and seedings added

2 hours ago, edina said:

Is anyone else still not able to find it through the iOS link from Alari or App Store itself?

Are you using the UK App Store? If so, I followed the link on the Sports Interactive forum. Try also searching Football Manager Mobile & scroll right down (it's like 10 down or someth).

Another way maybe is by clicking 'Sega' under  Fmh2015 on App Store & scrolling through.

5 minutes ago, chut said:

where can I football manager mobile 2016 for free?????

For Christ sake,stop being a pirate and pay for the game,will you? 

4 hours ago, Condo said:

Are you using the UK App Store? If so, I followed the link on the Sports Interactive forum. Try also searching Football Manager Mobile & scroll right down (it's like 10 down or someth).

Another way maybe is by clicking 'Sega' under  Fmh2015 on App Store & scrolling through.

Thanks, got it now. Bizarrely, the link didn't load and a search on App Store with "football manager" couldn't find it (although fmh 2015 was one of the top results - fmm 2016 must have been way down the search).

I managed to find it with a search for "football manager handheld" :S

5 hours ago, chut said:

where can I football manager mobile 2016 for free?????

just pay for it you tart, where would we be if everyone was like you