Download on iOS: http://ftbl.ma/FMMiOS

Release Date: 

OUT NOW!

Price:

£6.99/8.79 EUR/$8.99

Features:

• Football Manager Handheld is now rebranded as Football Manager Mobile
  • There will be no new playable leagues
  • Enhanced Tactics - Take greater control of your squad with the introduction of new tactical instructions. You can choose where your team concentrates its passing, as well as selecting your main attacking threat and creative outlet – and even advise your goalkeeper on distribution.
  • Coaching Staff - Prepare your squad for match days better than ever before with the addition of coaches, providing your team with focused training to prepare for their next big fixture.
  • Management Style - The introduction of gold, silver and bronze coaching badges allows you to define your own management style. Will you concentrate on improving your defence or attack, or focus on morale and man management? Your decision will influence your team’s style.
  • Improved Screens - Redesigns to key screens makes Football Manager Mobile 2016 more intuitive than ever, while the improved news screen makes it easier than ever to take in all the information you need.
  • Player Loans - Develop newly-signed younger players by loaning them back to their previous club so that they can continue to gain first team experience.
  • First Window Transfer Parity - Managers who want to start a new career with largely unchanged squads across their entire game world can choose to enable the 'no budgets in first transfer window' option, allowing only free transfers to take place

Screenshots:

iphone6_traits.thumb.PNG.d142972557ba5c7iphone6_news.thumb.PNG.56e1bc1a1188d1ef4

563d48000c961_Home(1).jpg.bf49ad12f72c02Player-Loan-Back.jpg.e27eb870d06f9b32480 Home.jpg.787cfee64f995e549e2873a6df7c2a6

Coaching-Qualifications.jpg.1fd7bb4aa7efMatch-2.jpg.b942565875dbea1532d606df68b5Player-Roles.jpg.f4ead9d459dcad99b80c990Store---Managers-Son.jpg.3a1f9e8ce101453Team-Instructions_2.jpg.52bf0f06029476f8Training.jpg.b4a7961051f30f3899cca39c029Transfer-Offer_2.jpg.0c290ce6b881c29715eTransfer-Parity.jpg.3c0a9b625e25750457d5Trophy.jpg.8a780a0e101526f9326bfccc0418b

It's so depressing to think this information won't change until like two/one day before release lol. Hopefully SI do "our job" and hype it this year a little, some snippets of information would really boost my excitement levels. 

Wish there was more information even if they just started with a little bit now and then just drip fed us till launch . I would even take a logo or start screen. Just to get the hype train going

I guess the issue there is we never have much new stuff so they'd run out too fast and leave us with no surprises or hype day one, however a feed of something like new players added or even player screenies would help. 

I'm trying not to get too excited though, the game is ten years old this year so I want it to be something massive but every year Vibe shows up the game with the creativity we show compared to what we get. My mind is full of changes I'd make to the game that I've been posting for years but as fair as I'm aware I've only directly changed something in the game twice, once Mark said he'd add something to the game after reading one of my articles while this year I noticed something changed after I highlighted the issue in an article on 2014. 

They cant commit to a feature until it gets released by apple and android as stuff might need to be removed before release hence why it doesnt get any hype or information leaks at all

There is little things they could leak out but you don't know anything until the game is actually out,is that a counter productive thing to do? What I mean is if they said there will be no new leagues the game will have minimal changes would you actually buy the game? 

When you see other games realesed on consoles you get drips and drabs of things but with football manager you get nothing

I'm sure any company trying to get out loads of games in a short window is busy. How many games are SI trying to get out between now and November? However many FM versions there are (for diff PC's?), two for FMC plus device testing and the same for FMH. 

At 2pm today we'll have some news hopefully as the Football Manager Facebook page put up a post yesterday about news 

Someone commented saying about FMH and they said

'tune in tomorrow'

At 2pm today we'll have some news hopefully as the Football Manager Facebook page put up a post yesterday about news 

Someone commented saying about FMH and they said

'tune in tomorrow'

Just a thought here lads what do we think about a possible FMH Classic Mode so a very basic mode like FMH13 and a mode like full fat FMH that continues to go the route they clearly are going anyway?

Just like FM PC.basically

Just a thought here lads what do we think about a possible FMH Classic Mode so a very basic mode like FMH13 and a mode like full fat FMH that continues to go the route they clearly are going anyway?

Just like FM PC.basically

That sort of idea seems best suited to an article, exploring the idea in depth  ;)

As for the announcement time will tell, can't imagine anything interesting about FMH at this point with the expected release so far away. Unless they hit it out the park and the announcement is an earlier than expected release date! 

So they've rebranded to Football Manger Mobile :S. What happens to Vibe now? 

And we also get NO NEW LEAGUES! Or at least no new top divisions, the site says you can play in any of the 14 countries, 2015 has 14 playable. Absolute joke. 

They had too 

FMM is such a stupid name :@ , what was the point! 

They had too with touch being on tablets which are handheld!

Too many devices/operating systems now - watch game dev suffer! 

Yet again it's FMH and the FMH community that has to suffer for other people who already have their game on another platform. 

Edited by Ashez

Yet again it's FMH and the FMH community that has to suffer for other people who already have thier game on another platform. 

Its is the forgotten sister of SI! We dont even get release dates ahead of time! 

I'm really interested to see if people with last year's high-end devices will be able to play Classic on their now medium-range tablets. 

I'm really interested to see if people with last year's high-end devices will be able to play Classic on their now medium-range tablets. 

They would be stupid to do that as i guess its only a small few percent of tablet owners who change every year or less so they would destroy a large portion of target customers by doing so 

They would be stupid to do that as i guess its only a small few percent of tablet owners who change every year or less so they would destroy a large portion of target customers by doing so 

Sure they'll be able to, SI will bend over backwards for everyone but FMH, sorry I mean FMM