Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Football Manager Mobile 2016 OUT NOW!

Dec

I'm feeling so betrayed right now :(. I've put my heart and soul into FMH via Vibe and now I feel empty. I really want to explode into rant mode but I don't want to say or do anything I'll regret later down the line. 

I'm feeling so betrayed right now :(. I've put my heart and soul into FMH via Vibe and now I feel empty. I really want to explode into rant mode but I don't want to say or do anything I'll regret later down the line. 

Back in the days it was quite common with me and honestly I am quite disappointed once I logged in on FB to find out the truth!

I'm really interested to see if people with last year's high-end devices will be able to play Classic on their now medium-range tablets. 

As per the post made by FMM Facebook I don't think so it's clearly mentioned that FM Touch will be available for high end tablets. Actually quite disappointed again....I thought maybe I could switch over but I don't think I wanna buy an expensive tab just for it.

It's so depressing to think this information won't change until like two/one day before release lol. Hopefully SI do "our job" and hype it this year a little, some snippets of information would really boost my excitement levels. 

I wish I hadn't opened my mouth and said that, this waiting months for disappointment will kill me compared to an instant shock of a day before announcement. 

Eurogamer has confirmed:

Football Manager Mobile now allows you to select players to steer your team's attacks through - your best players - and has greater tactical depth. There are coaches, and there's a tiered gold/silver/bronze managerial system to put greater emphasis on certain areas of the game - attacking, defending, etc.

What this means:

Ability to pick coaches - Each coach has a Bronze/Silver/Gold level and has a style to train (e.g. Attacking or Defending)

More tactical options

They already have their own communities and sites yet they're killing our game so they may as well take Vibe by the throat at this point. 

They already have their own communities and sites yet they're killing our game so they may as well take Vibe by the throat at this point. 

thats why striving for our best is our only option tbh ..

İt's FMH 15 Version2 

How can you say that without knowing the new features yet to be announced ? No turkish league is disappointing but there is no need to Diss a game without playing it.

Edited by hardikchawla6

Tactical options sounds good but managing Madrid is managing Madrid. 

Not a fan of the coaches, I want to love the idea I really do but it's just going to be the same as wonder kids and the big early regens. Once we have their PA and hidden stats only certain ones will be used, it's not like players where you can take chances. 

we're not judging but no turkish leagues is annoying for u i know and we dont know a lot of the new features yet

you're right but in my opinion they add turkish league to game. 

Tactical options sounds good but managing Madrid is managing Madrid. 

Not a fan of the coaches, I want to love the idea I really do but it's just going to be the same as wonder kids and the big early regens. Once we have their PA and hidden stats only certain ones will be used, it's not like players where you can take chances. 

But the new regen system has already made it more unpredictable :) I also never manage big teams anymore.

How can you say that without knowing the new features yet to be announced ? No turkish league is disappointing but there is no need to Diss a game without playing it.

will announce the new features ? 

The phone and tablet title replaces Football Manager Handheld, which had previously released yearly on mobile and handheld devices. Key features include the ability to change your management style - such as from a tactical focus to a man-management approach - and the addition of coaching staff, allowing more control over training.

l cost £6.99 at launch, although an exact release date has yet to be announced.

Enhanced Tactics - Take greater control of your squad with the introduction of new tactical instructions. You can choose where your team concentrates its passing, as well as selecting your main attacking threat and creative outlet – and even advise your goalkeeper on distribution.

Coaching Staff - Prepare your squad for match days better than ever before with the addition of coaches, providing your team with focused training to prepare for their next big fixture.

Management Style - The introduction of gold, silver and bronze coaching badges allows you to define your own management style. Will you concentrate on improving your defence or attack, or focus on morale and man management? Your decision will influence your team’s style.

Improved Screens - Redesigns to key screens makes Football Manager Mobile 2016 more intuitive than ever, while the improved news screen makes it easier than ever to take in all the information you need.

Player Loans - Develop newly-signed younger players by loaning them back to their previous club so that they can continue to gain first team experience.

First Window Transfer Parity - Managers who want to start a new career with largely unchanged squads across their entire game world can choose to enable the 'no budgets in first transfer window' option, allowing only free transfers to take place.