Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Football Manager Mobile 2016 OUT NOW!

Dec

But the new regen system has already made it more unpredictable :) I also never manage big teams anymore.

I've still noticed countless of early gods that get on my nervs, on one save I saw Madrid had Drogba leading the line in the third season. Regens shouldn't be activated until eight or so seasons in, they're not needed. 

I've still noticed countless of early gods that get on my nervs, on one save I saw Madrid had Drogba leading the line in the third season. Regens shouldn't be activated until eight or so seasons in, they're not needed. 

And still I daresay I miss Beckham coming back from the dead... :'( 

Still no news on the loan with option to buy feature.They should also revamp the loan  feature as from what I have seen most players loaned are just younger players and I have yet to see a player like Falcao being loaned to another big club .

Still no news on the loan with option to buy feature.They should also revamp the loan  feature as from what I have seen most players loaned are just younger players and I have yet to see a player like Falcao being loaned to another big club .

Falcao type loans would be incredibly broken and are rather rare IRL. 

And still I daresay I miss Beckham coming back from the dead... :'( 

Wow he died on your saves :O :P 

Falcao type loans would be incredibly broken and are rather rare IRL. 

Wow he died on your saves :O :P 

Figuratively speaking :P

Yeah but the only players I ever see loaned by ai are just younger players, there are no other kind of loan , no players above the age of 25 is loaned and it makes the loans in the game extremely repetitive .

Yeah but the only players I ever see loaned by ai are just younger players, there are no other kind of loan , no players above the age of 25 is loaned and it makes the loans in the game extremely repetitive .

I do agree but I can't see a balanced way it can be implemented. 

I do agree but I can't see a balanced way it can be implemented. 

Well there is not but the lad got a point I mean if I want to buy a player who is a bit old but I am not even sure about him that how he would perform then I would like to loan him first I mean Falcao, Immobile and Balotelli are perfect example for this situation.

You've got to give SI some credit I suppose, they certainly have balls to announce no new leagues months before release. A key thing requested every single year and they right out say no months before day one, brave or foolish. I guess it's to lessen the negative feedback around release more than anything though. 

As much as I hate saying it, I am still going to buy the game and I'm sure most of you will as well. Hopefully SI can actually look at what the fans want for once and implement new leagues and whatnot come 2017, but it sounds FMM will be a big let down again.

That could be a saving grace but I have my doubts about how it will be implemented and on the engines track record. 

For example will the new features be EE only? Or will they work on the OE as well? Will the old engine even exist? 

Then you'll have issues like how balanced, quick, effective and interesting is the engine. I've missed the PSP tactical options massively but until we've got some more details it's impossible to guess what we'll get or how it'll work. 

Hopefully along with more tactical options they could add an option more than 4 leagues in a save , this feature would be a massive addition and will make the game brilliant. The enhanced match engine will definitely be upgraded , the original engine if it is still in the game will not be receiving any features and will be the same.

They'll have to make new engines to implement the new systems. That's part the reason why I'm annoyed as it shows last year was a waste of time. 

The ee last year was not ready and was full of flaws, like the slow speed and the poor performance of the defencive midfielders , hopefully they will fix it this season.

The ee last year was not ready and was full of flaws, like the slow speed and the poor performance of the defencive midfielders , hopefully they will fix it this season.

The fact they saw that as fit for release is why I'm so concerned. FMH 2015 was such a flop they've had to rebrand! 

They wanted to make it like the pc version but then they realised that the hardware in the current phones is not enough so they ended up compromising  and making a fm wannabe so it flopped , .

Which should have been noticed at the development stage and not once they had our money in the bank. By the time the game was playable and finally bug free no one was interested as it took too long. The stamina bug took months to be fixed for example and they wouldn't believe us that the bug existed, even when we gave them evidence they said it wasn't an issue. 

Which should have been noticed at the development stage and not once they had our money in the bank. By the time the game was playable and finally bug free no one was interested as it took too long. The stamina bug took months to be fixed for example and they wouldn't believe us that the bug existed, even when we gave them evidence they said it wasn't an issue. 

the defensive midfield bug in the ee is yet to be fixed.

Seriously? That's outrageous! That type of thing is why I'm not blown away by the added tactical options. If they can't get set players they created to work what bloody chance do we have of creating anything? 

I am using the ee and my copy is legit so please the dm issue is still there is the 6.3.1 update , my dm is busquets, but I have tried with vidal, mascherano and many others it's still there , so it's very much not fixed in my game but the issue is ts not that it is fixed or not , the issue is why was it there in the first place ? You sure can expect a company like si to test their game enough to not have these bugs in the first place.

Edited by hardikchawla6

Woah hold your horses son, a company like SI should avoid bugs in the first place??! No VG company can avoid bugs in the first place for starters look at Bethesda, EA, Activision they release some of the biggest games and their sequels but still filled with bugs so yeah bugs can't be avoided but can be later fixed with updates which SI does every year. 

Woah hold your horses son, a company like SI should avoid bugs in the first place??! No VG company can avoid bugs in the first place for starters look at Bethesda, EA, Activision they release some of the biggest games and their sequels but still filled with bugs so yeah bugs can't be avoided but can be later fixed with updates which SI does every year. 

there is a difdedifference bebetween common bugs and bus present in fmh , the stamina bug and the transfer bug(transfers taking place outside the window) are ridiculous and with proper testing they could be avoided that's all I am saying.