Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Football Manager Mobile 2016 OUT NOW!

Dec

Will do, it's one of those bugs that's easier to spot via natural gameplay so I'm sure it's a pain, especially having to catch it before the deal fails. 

there isn't any out there at the moment but there will be some out before release date.

Thank you. But it's strange other games have them. I'll wait.

I believe this is more information than has ever been given on this product before release.

That is true and we are greatful, usually this time of year sucks but now we have an idea of what to expect. However some screenshots would be brilliant, just an idea of what things look like etc go along way and could help us speculate while boosting the hype. Understandably you want to hold off to reboost hype around release as this info has came out super early but with the game out in 2-3 months you must have something shareable :p. 

I'm excited for FMM16 but slightly disappointed with the new features. I would've liked a revamped match and transfer system as some transfers and match results can be unrealistic. I hope the  new features are what I hoped to be. I will be happy though if this is faster and has no major bugs. The name change doesn't really bother me except from it will be sad to not play FMH again unless I decide to revert back to 15 or maybe even 14.

Interesting to see, slightly disappointed by the lack of new leagues but there are some exciting features! Hopefully more is announced later on, but I don't think I'll buy straight away this time-I'll gauge the community's reaction before spending $10 on an app.

Guys I`m trying to catch on you.

I see that there is some information about FMH 2016.

So far I have only one question. As far as I can read and understand what I`m reading it seems that there will be FMH version for mobile phones and for tablets and they will be sligletly different. Is this true?

So far I have only one question. As far as I can read and understand what I`m reading it seems that there will be FMH version for mobile phones and for tablets and they will be sligletly different. Is this true?

FMH is now FMM

FMH is now FMM

and tablet version will be FMT but FMM is also compatitble

Football Manager Mobile is just a rebranding of Handheld 

Football Manager Touch is for high end tablets that is a rebranding of Football Manager Classic that came out last year

As @RafaChidaz just posted we now have more info 

http://www.footballmanager.com/games/football-manager-mobile-2016

My Quick Views

1. Seem to be using old headline images

2. No new full transfer options

3. DLM has been changed to DL playmaker. New role or just a name change?

4. New unlockables, can they be unlocked or bought only? 

5. Some awesome new instructions! Keeper distribution and primary outlet and attacker options added, as is passing focus. What is hidden under the assignment tab though? 

6. IT seems the same, coaches however have shown you can have multiple and it seems to depend on your clubs size. Also stats you yourself can be a coach, however does that require the unlockables?

7. New screen design (looks similar to me?) and improved news feeds. 

8. Buy and loan back feature improved, It has been renamed to be more clear to what it is. 

9. Turn off first window option. 

A few things to wet the appetite, can't be long now lads! 

What's the normal time frame for the FMH games between announcing the release date, and the actual release date?

As in - when it's announced, is it normally 'Out tomorrow' or 'Out next week' or 'Out next month' etc...

22 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

What's the normal time frame for the FMH games between announcing the release date, and the actual release date?

As in - when it's announced, is it normally 'Out tomorrow' or 'Out next week' or 'Out next month' etc...

Normally 2 days.

No surprises with the features as announced, although they haven't shown what's under the 'assignment' tab (marking options?)

Great to see screenshots of the finished product, we're almost there!!

Definitely most excited for coaches and new team tactics

Some interesting things noticed in the first screenshot 

1. Difficulty seems about the same, only 8 league points dropped by March while having a 21 point lead. Also the teams best players AVR isn't the best (under 7), not sure what that means. 

2. Also can't help but be worried that the teams top scorer only has 12 goals. Sure the players playing style could impact that but has scoring been nerfed? 

3. The IT screenshot is taken on my Birthday :p. More interesting however is that how SI see IT? Is that how much players can handle? 

4. On the second last screenshot can you request a player in exchange?

PS: I've never played on that layout before so if I'm guessing wrong I apologise, it's also rather late/early :P 

I'm boring I know, but I keep comparing this to CM 03/04 and as @rseven points out the assignments back then were for Playmaker and Target man. I think you could also assign your players to man mark.
Setting your striker to man mark the opposition keeper was  worth an extra 10 goals a season.