Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMH 2016 - Well not FMH anymore...

What's up guys Jeffrey here and today... SI have basically announced that we, FMH, are forgotten and are testers...

WHY?

1. MyClub is now on FM PC aswell, we are testers for the PC feature to come out, well tbh I dont really use the MyClub feature but its ashame to know that we are testers.

2. FMH changed to FMM, it looks like they are isolating us as part of the FM community, its like not having FM for PC are a bad thing, handheld seems like a better word than mobile dont you think...

3. No New Leagues... after all these talks of potential new leagues and stuff, NO NEW LEAGUES!!!! But, if we can play in all 14 countries tho.........

What can we take of this?

No, we shouldn't be unhappy, as the biggest site of FMH(FMM) our site have to absolutely blossom, and if it works, we will be a working force in the community and force SI to do something about it, I do not think anyone should be now scared to post anymore, NO, you need to post more, as much as you can, at the end of FMM 2016, I hope to see everyone posting, and our site to be bigger than ever, breaking previous site records, and for FMH(FMM) 2017, we will have more right to request more features, I believe by then SI WILL do something if we are willing to do and request it, fellow Vibers, I hope to see YOU posting with respect.

NO, I'm not trying to be an admin of some sort, @Dec is.

My love for this site will NOT be blown by today! Everyone stay strong!

With all respect to Dec, Ashez, and the unfortunately inactive DSW.

Thanks for reading :) 

SI won't do anything about it, we will just have to adapt to it. Not like it makes any sense but still.

If SI paid any attention to Vibe over the last two years we wouldn't be in this position and we'd be a happier fan base. 

don't think negatively bros although I'm so sick of SI too :( 

It's a kick yet again in the teeth. I will wait till some actual information comes out. The name isn't great but it doesn't effect the game so again I'll hold judgment. It doesn't matter how much they don't listen to us. We will still be here and we will still make amazing content.

What is there to be positive about? They've confirmed we'll have no new leagues which means 16 will be a reskin and the odd feature, judging by 2015 they won't even work for half a year.

I don't think we should look at it's down side actually ....ugh well quite disappointed with what SI did it's like they're ignoring our needs as they are and will be taking us for grant. Hey atleast EA made a massive overhaul with graphics and playing engine for Fifa. FMH....oh I meant FMM16 already sounds like a new update for FMH15 that's it but even they know we can't look for replacement as there are no other good management games available for Handheld devices, so being a big company they're just doing "business".

How can we be mad? Fmh has always been the side project to FM.. end of the day we are second priority to FM due to the fact that game WILL make them more money

How can we be mad? Fmh has always been the side project to FM.. end of the day we are second priority to FM due to the fact that game WILL make them more money

We've dropped lower than second priority, a game not even a year old is more important to them than FMH which would be ten years old soon. 

I don't really see the need for the name change, but its more of an annoyance than an actual problem since like @JustM1kePlays said, it won't affect gameplay at all. 

It does show where FMM sits within the FM hierarchy though (that is, at the bottom), because: 

• SI couldn't call FMH 'handheld' anymore, why? because having FM 'handheld' and 'touch' together would confuse people.
  • Then the question becomes, why does SI want to rebrand FMC to FM 'touch'? because by calling it 'touch' it places emphasis on the fact the game can be played on touch-screen tablets and is clearly aimed at the high-end tablet market,
  • This segments the market and shows SI's willingness to give FMC/FMT a run on tablets and see how well they can sell, and the result is FMM is on the bottom of the FM hierarchy

Back to your original point @HashtagTatica, hopefully the new features in FMM16 will be enough to spark creativity in all of us!

Looking at this from SI's point of view.. they focus 70% of their time to new features on FM which is acceptable it's there main title and will recoup a lot of the dev money if not all of it and then some..

20% went towards fmc or fmt as its new they want it to do well and spending £7+ on a mobile game makes people think twice anyway so you have to be getting value for money.. in my opinion I do believe they want this to replace FMH as the main mobile FM game..

10% goes towards FMM or FMH due to limitations on the devices they don't seem to be able to add many new features besides new ones that have never been seen on this game before.. they have innovated just in smaller steps due to limitations on devices and theydont want people missing out on new features that would make or break this game due to the different phones etc

*this is all my own opinion*