Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If FMM released at midnight would you buy it?

Ashez

FMM 2016  

36 members have voted

1. 1. If it released tonight would you purchase it?

Some features have been announced for FMM 2016 but would you be a midnight buyer? Or are you yet to be sold on this brand new game revealed by SI today. 

I said that last year but now I'm at breaking point. No new leagues is a massive disappointment and the wait until November is so long I'm not sure what my stance will be come release. If it released tonight however (as it normally would after such announcements) I wouldn't jump on it. I'd like to think I would in time but that would depend on the state of the release tbh.

I'm really hoping  (although I can't see it happening) if there is no new leagues which it looks like there isn't.  (They could have taken one out an replaced it. Clutching at straws here) that we could at least play lower leagues in all active league's, an play Brazil and Australia with other active leagues.

There is no league I'd like to miss out on though, or the ones I don't like are the ones that won't be dropped due to high sales. It is interesting to note that the announcement did say any club from 14 countries but I can't see all lower leagues being added, even if they were they wouldn't add much to me personally. 

Being able to mix and match leagues more could be a great feature but I feel if they could do it they would have already. 

Unfortunately this is why they keep getting away with it. Loads of people are saying they aren't happy yet they'll still buy the game. Once the money is in SI's bank they couldn't give a monkeys. 

So another year passes and another dissapointment at no new leagues but in all honesty did any of you even expect to see any? There will be minimal changes this year,but whilst everyone chooses to buy the game the will put very little effort in,I am extremely ****ed off about this and I for one will not be buying FMH2016 sorry I meant FMM2016

Ofcourse I expected there to be new leagues , the way they were having polls about which leagues would  people want to see on in fmh or fmm or whatever I for one did expect a new league in the game but si never fails to disappoint me . 

Normally I'd never be foolish enough to expect leagues but with it being the games ten year birthday I expected them to hit it out the park. What was FMH's birthday present I hear you ask? Well it was discarded like an ageing pet and replaced by a younger pup. 

The lack of a proper alternative to fmh or fmm is really frustrating and is one of the things that has kept it from fully developing , I feel if we had an alternative to this then the developers will have to strive for something and we will see a proper game then.

Of course I'm going to buy it.. we all shout and make a fuss about new leagues but really we just want the players from those leagues most of the time.. I for one stick to the main leagues (England, Spain, Germany etc) so am not really bothered about no new leagues (MLS would've been nice same as Russia) but I wouldn't say I'm not going to buy the game just because of this.. the new features I've seen I like.. granted we may have been testers for the "main game" regarding my club but in software development you have to start small before rolling out to the wider world they wanted to make sure it works before letting the "main game" have its turn.. I for one don't like my club anyway as it ruins the experience for me.. besides FMM 16 has so many challenges already.. FC Utd of Manchester to world champs for example why would I want to miss out on that.. without having to edit the game or wait for them to get promoted.. 

Ofcourse I expected there to be new leagues , the way they were having polls about which leagues would  people want to see on in fmh or fmm or whatever I for one did expect a new league in the game but si never fails to disappoint me . 

Do you mean the Facebook page as that is ran by us Not SI.